Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 19. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Dear PointPay community,  Wink

We have added current price quotes for the chosen trade pair in the browser tab on the PointPay Crypto Exchange.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team  Smiley

updates become more frequent.. its rather encouraging))) and its really great that you finally began to pay attention to informing the local community

"current price quotes for the chosen trade pair in the browser tab" looks like a trifle but such trifles are quite important for users
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,  Wink

We have added current price quotes for the chosen trade pair in the browser tab on the PointPay Crypto Exchange.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
how to get 300 PXP received during an airdrop. gives an error on output. what to do?

I had no problems with this, maybe you're doing something wrong... anyway, these PXP's can only be used to pay commissions.
Activity: 65
how to get 300 PXP received during an airdrop. gives an error on output. what to do?

You must be putting incorrect info, it worked for me. Are you using the right link?
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Graphical display of liquidity volume in each of the orders placed in an order book has been added on the PointPay Crypto Exchange. Now traders can calculate the amount of liquidity contained in several orders by hovering the mouth cursor over the corresponding orders.
  Wink
PointPay.io
on the Livecoin exchange, the withdrawal and input of PXP is closed. why is it closed?

Input and withdrawal will be opened within 10 days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
on the Livecoin exchange, the withdrawal and input of PXP is closed. why is it closed?

hmm.. most likely theyll open it at the end of the tokensale.
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community!   Smiley

We are thrilled to announce that a referral program has been launched on our exchange! Invite your friends and earn 10% of the system commission as referral deductions!

The number of referrals, earnings statistics, as well as advertising materials (banners and links) can be found here.

We also remind you that everyone can purchase PointPay token (PXP) that is already built into the exchange (provides with lower fees) and into the cryptobank (provides with higher interest rate) depending on the number of tokens you have. Trade our token on the Livecoin exchange!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Wink

received a news email about referral program yesterday... 10% from a comiision on referals transaction sounds good enough for me))) great innovation

We are also thrilled to announce that on February, 25, Livecoin crypto exchange (top-3 in CIS) is starting to sell PointPay token (PXP). We have prepared pleasant bonuses for you.   Wink

great news! but I dont quite understand... we're talkin about IEO (topic header) or just tokensale (this announcement)? its not exactly the same thing

Did anyone participate in IEO yet? Im very curious how its going for them

so... is it IEO or... what? Cheesy

Maybe they should have called it just "tokensale" but does it really matter? The main thing is that trading has finally begun! Roll Eyes

Yeah, it seems like its a token sale or like a hybrid? Not sure, but I've participated! Everything went smooth Smiley

as for now.. Total: 2 001 974.2 PXP 30.2 BTC... not bad eh?)))

Wow thats pretty awesome! Not bad at all haha

We are also thrilled to announce that on February, 25, Livecoin crypto exchange (top-3 in CIS) is starting to sell PointPay token (PXP). We have prepared pleasant bonuses for you.   Wink

great news! but I dont quite understand... we're talkin about IEO (topic header) or just tokensale (this announcement)? its not exactly the same thing

Maybe they should have called it just "tokensale" but does it really matter? The main thing is that trading has finally begun! Roll Eyes

Yeah, it seems like its a token sale or like a hybrid? Not sure, but I've participated! Everything went smooth Smiley

as for now.. Total: 2 001 974.2 PXP 30.2 BTC... not bad eh?)))

Activity: 81

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
First, you need to create a personal account on the cryptocurrency exchange, which will be used for the IEO process.

What about KYC? Do I need to go through the KYC procedure in order to later withdraw toxins from the exchange?
Activity: 11
hi everybody! I'm new in crypto space, i've heard about PointPay from a guy who is quite experienced investor. I plan to take part in IEO, but I dont understand enough what difficulties I can face with. Has anybody here already bought the tokens from the company's official website? What should I keep in mind preparing for IEO?
First, you need to create a personal account on the cryptocurrency exchange, which will be used for the IEO process.
Activity: 87
Helli everybody
Great news. I hope that the auction will be successful and the token will rise in price.

You understand that the price of a coin depends on the demand for it. We have a chance to see if the project is really as good as they say it is.
Activity: 16
Dear PointPay community,

Quick Exchange option is added to PointPay Crypto Exchange for simplified crypto-to-crypto conversions.

We are also thrilled to announce that Livecoin exchange opened trades for PointPay token (PXP) with Bitcoin and Ethereum. First sell orders are coming soon!
Wink
Great news. I hope that the auction will be successful and the token will rise in price.
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Quick Exchange option is added to PointPay Crypto Exchange for simplified crypto-to-crypto conversions.

We are also thrilled to announce that Livecoin exchange opened trades for PointPay token (PXP) with Bitcoin and Ethereum. First sell orders are coming soon!
Wink
Activity: 12
I met on the news that you have three work products that work, how can I get to know them closer?
Look at their website, there's quite a lot of information about it. Of course, the main product is Crypto Bank
Pages:
Jump to: