Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 21. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
So I heard they are giving higher discounts to token holders, anyone know what's the percentage?
As far as I know it was about some kind of progressive scale: more tokens you have - more discount you get.

Exact numbers would be better of course.

well, you can find em at https://exchange.pointpay.io/pxp-token)))

Thanks a lot. Linear progressive scale as I said. Discount percentage varies between 25% (300 PXP) and 80% (50000 PXP). Therefore it means these discounts start with such a low investment as $30, and it's enough to hold $5000 in PXP tokens to trade almost for free. Very interesting... Roll Eyes
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
So I heard they are giving higher discounts to token holders, anyone know what's the percentage?
As far as I know it was about some kind of progressive scale: more tokens you have - more discount you get.

well, you can find em at https://exchange.pointpay.io/pxp-token)))

Activity: 65
Precisely! I would even say that competent marketing is more important than the quality of the product... considering the realities of today's market...

Do you really think so? There were so many companies with high-profile advertising campaigns already... Those who only disappointed their investors...

Unfortunately I do. I don't want to say that the quality of the product doesn't matter at all, BUT it's really harder to sell a good product WITHOUT advertising than to sell a bad product WITH advertising - this is our world.

on the one hand I agree with ya but on the other I think good product will inevitably be highly apreciated in process of time

now no one remembers the names of thpse scam soap bubbles many of which had great advertsiing campains..
Precisely! I would even say that competent marketing is more important than the quality of the product... considering the realities of today's market...

Do you really think so? There were so many companies with high-profile advertising campaigns already... Those who only disappointed their investors...

Cant disagree with that, I guess its always a leap of faith when it comes to anything thats online.

Hi guys, I've been wondering if the exchange started operating and if everything is smooth?? I've been following this project for a while now, just curious if anyone used it yet??

Not everything is perfect, but it's already clear that they presented a really working product; however, they make improvements almost every day.

Thats interesting, I''ve been eyeing this project for a while now... seems like they have a great team but like,, Im not sure if they are going to live up to their expectations. The market is so saturated rn. I sure do hope they get to very good results. Im down to invest some $$$ Grin

You really need to closely follow their updates and social media channels to get the feel if they can truly deliver their objectives and follow their roadmap. They can get their niche in the crypto industry as long as they know how to market their product. Working product without valid users will not be good for their platform. It is better to get active users that can sustain the life of the product.

It looks like they are pouring a lot of money in their marketing which definitely makes a company legit

Spending tons of money isn't enough. They should pay more attention to simple things e. g. presence of the company representative in this topic.

I agree but most of the time, companies make it look like they are doing something and collecting money at the same time. this company seems to actually do the right thing and work on their products
Hi guys, I've been wondering if the exchange started operating and if everything is smooth?? I've been following this project for a while now, just curious if anyone used it yet??

Not everything is perfect, but it's already clear that they presented a really working product; however, they make improvements almost every day.

Thats interesting, I''ve been eyeing this project for a while now... seems like they have a great team but like,, Im not sure if they are going to live up to their expectations. The market is so saturated rn. I sure do hope they get to very good results. Im down to invest some $$$ Grin

You really need to closely follow their updates and social media channels to get the feel if they can truly deliver their objectives and follow their roadmap. They can get their niche in the crypto industry as long as they know how to market their product. Working product without valid users will not be good for their platform. It is better to get active users that can sustain the life of the product.

It looks like they are pouring a lot of money in their marketing which definitely makes a company legit
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

LMAO I agree, its always a gamble yet seems like these guys are pretty serious

dont know if I would.. but perhaps I might do it also)) more I know about the project = more I like it.... its long-term prospects look very inspriring

I mean... I guess you are right, but you know investing in it still is kinda shady. I would love to get more news from the company at some point.. I know they won an award and everything but like is it legit?

Even God won't give any guarantees these days. IMHO this company is trustworthy, especially against the background of ephemeral "soap bubbles".

dont know if I would.. but perhaps I might do it also)) more I know about the project = more I like it.... its long-term prospects look very inspriring

I mean... I guess you are right, but you know investing in it still is kinda shady. I would love to get more news from the company at some point.. I know they won an award and everything but like is it legit?

There will be a shift in the crypto pricing soon. Hope this can really push alts forward. Any news yet about listing? ICO or IEO yet?

Yeah, it's possible. We're all waiting for the next crypto rally...))) The main thing is not to miss the crucial moment.
There will be a shift in the crypto pricing soon. Hope this can really push alts forward. Any news yet about listing? ICO or IEO yet?

The latest news was that we can now buy and sell cryptocurrencies on PointPay with fiat money. Not bad, huh? Smiley

thats good news!

Not good enough. It's one thing to announce it but it's actually another thing to real implement it.

Well, I hope they will solve the existing problems with payment form soon.

also hope so.. only the one who does nothing isnt mistaken.. therefore I conclude that theyre currently working on implementation of this feature))

The latest news was that we can now buy and sell cryptocurrencies on PointPay with fiat money. Not bad, huh? Smiley

thats good news!

Not good enough. It's one thing to announce it but it's actually another thing to real implement it.

Well, I hope they will solve the existing problems with payment form soon.
Pages:
Jump to: