Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 17. (Read 11323 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Dear PointPay community,

Now you can switch from night to day mode on PointPay Crypto Exchange depending on your preferences.
Let the trade be even more comfortable!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

Finally, been waiting for this for a long time!!!
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Now you can switch from night to day mode on PointPay Crypto Exchange depending on your preferences.
Let the trade be even more comfortable!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Dear PointPay community,

Thanks to new partnerships now PointPay customers can buy most popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, etc.) directly from debit and credit cards for American (USD) and Canadian dollars, Euros (EUR), British pounds (GBP), Swiss francs (CHF), Swedish (SEK), Danish (DKK), Czech (CZK) and Norwegian (NOK) crowns.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

now THIS is the NEWS!)) havent even heard about some of these currencies... thought that the last five countries have switched to EURO long ago

Just FYI: the last five countries are not part of the eurozone, moreover - Norway and Switzerland are not even EU members.

The news is definitely good, since we're talkin' about currencies of countries that are very serious in terms of investment potential.
Dear PointPay community,

Thanks to new partnerships now PointPay customers can buy most popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, etc.) directly from debit and credit cards for American (USD) and Canadian dollars, Euros (EUR), British pounds (GBP), Swiss francs (CHF), Swedish (SEK), Danish (DKK), Czech (CZK) and Norwegian (NOK) crowns.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

wow thats amazing, keep it up guys!
Activity: 96
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

now THIS is the NEWS!)) havent even heard about some of these currencies... thought that the last five countries have switched to EURO long ago
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

Dear PointPay community,

Responsive web design has been implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange. Trade with comfort on our platform from your mobile and tablet devices.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team 
  Smiley

It was necessary to begin with this, not to implement on the run. Smartphones replace computers day by day. This feature is "must have" for any site.

Agreed, I hope they come out with an app. It would be so much easier for some many people
Dear PointPay community,

Order history has been added to PointPay Crypto Exchange. Track and receive detailed information on your trading activity. 

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

useful feature & definitely had to be done a long time ago..... however its better late than never)))) wonder if it also includes quick exchange orders?

omg right> I think they did tho, gotta check out the new features and see if they implemented it fs
Dear PointPay community,

Order history has been added to PointPay Crypto Exchange. Track and receive detailed information on your trading activity. 

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

useful feature & definitely had to be done a long time ago..... however its better late than never)))) wonder if it also includes quick exchange orders?
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Order history has been added to PointPay Crypto Exchange. Track and receive detailed information on your trading activity.  ICOBench increased our product rating from 4.1 to 4.7.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley
Dear PointPay community,

Responsive web design has been implemented on the PointPay Crypto Wallet as well.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team  Smiley 

Thats awesome! you guys have been killing it for sure, love the new design. For sure a step forward
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Responsive web design has been implemented on the PointPay Crypto Wallet as well. That's why we gained maximum rating from TOP ICO Listing Websites.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team  Smiley  
Dear PointPay community,

Responsive web design has been implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange. Trade with comfort on our platform from your mobile and tablet devices.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team 
  Smiley

i appreciated) ov coz its not a sight for sore eyes... but it definitely looks much more attractive than the previous one))

def agree on that one lol I feel like everyone is gonna have eye sight problems after quarantine anyways lmao
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team 
  Smiley

i appreciated) ov coz its not a sight for sore eyes... but it definitely looks much more attractive than the previous one))
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team 
  Smiley
Dear PointPay community,

The function of automatical one-click filling of the amount field with the maximum available balance has been added to PointPay Crypto Wallet.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

omg much needed! thats awesome, thanks PointPay!
PointPay.io
Dear PointPay community,

The function of automatical one-click filling of the amount field with the maximum available balance has been added to PointPay Crypto Wallet.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

Dear PointPay community,

Live currency rates are added to PointPay Crypto Wallet. The arrow pointer shows how the asset value has changed over the past 5 minutes.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

Smiley ...I would call it "the dog barks, and the caravan goes"... Grin Nothing personal - just seemed funny to me.

joking aside... their services are becoming more and more convenient every day... these updates of different little things r important 4 average users...
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
hello, thank you for your answer 😁 I understand perfectly that it does not give their real address, but what I do not understand, this is why this address 🙄 there is so much scam at this postal address that these normal that I ask the question, no ? afterwards I do not accuse them of fraud, just for a company which manages our money and to be a bank, to put an address as dirty as that can worry a little .. there must be a real office no (I hope that this is the case, as that would be worrying ...) and if they are declared their office can be found then why this address ....

well its quite interesting... but could you please give a list of all these scams youre talkin about? so that it doesnt look like an allegation! thnx in adv

of course 🙄 https://www.google.com/search?q=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&oq=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&aqs=chrome..69i57.5741j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Do you want me to list all the companies or google enough?

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_UnauthorisedFirmDetailPage?id=0010X00004CIROdQAP

https://maniabook.argentmania.com/business/hyip/amazingpays

https://blog.moneypolo.com/en/moneypolo-warns-about-fraudulent-service-providers-updated/

Thats interesting, I guess I didn't fully understand your statement. I guess hopefully one of the admins can explain why they choose this address. Maybe its some kind of form of protection? idk

Interesting information indeed. I think that company representative definitely should comment on this. The address itself proves nothing though.

Dear PointPay community,

Live currency rates are added to PointPay Crypto Wallet. The arrow pointer shows how the asset value has changed over the past 5 minutes.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

Smiley ...I would call it "the dog barks, and the caravan goes"... Grin Nothing personal - just seemed funny to me.
hello, thank you for your answer 😁 I understand perfectly that it does not give their real address, but what I do not understand, this is why this address 🙄 there is so much scam at this postal address that these normal that I ask the question, no ? afterwards I do not accuse them of fraud, just for a company which manages our money and to be a bank, to put an address as dirty as that can worry a little .. there must be a real office no (I hope that this is the case, as that would be worrying ...) and if they are declared their office can be found then why this address ....

well its quite interesting... but could you please give a list of all these scams youre talkin about? so that it doesnt look like an allegation! thnx in adv

of course 🙄 https://www.google.com/search?q=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&oq=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&aqs=chrome..69i57.5741j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Do you want me to list all the companies or google enough?

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_UnauthorisedFirmDetailPage?id=0010X00004CIROdQAP

https://maniabook.argentmania.com/business/hyip/amazingpays

https://blog.moneypolo.com/en/moneypolo-warns-about-fraudulent-service-providers-updated/

Thats interesting, I guess I didn't fully understand your statement. I guess hopefully one of the admins can explain why they choose this address. Maybe its some kind of form of protection? idk

Interesting information indeed. I think that company representative definitely should comment on this. The address itself proves nothing though.

True I dont think there is anything wrong with them using a certain address or not disclosing their physical location. Many companies dont even have physical offices these days. Plus with all the craziness rn I feel like many will close anyways. Whats the point of physical location if no one ever goes there?
Pages:
Jump to: