Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 28. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Any updates yet on exchanges that can help with IEO? I hope you guys can find a good partner exchange.

Lets' give the team some time. It is not advisable to rush things. Especially talking about looking for IEO partner.

The team should update us on IEO partnership if they still plan to combine IEO and ICO. It's a bold move but they better start looking for exchanges, the investors and supporters might grow weary.
yes, but we have to be little patient to wait for updates from team, let them work, I'm very sure if team will provide the best for everyone
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Any updates yet on exchanges that can help with IEO? I hope you guys can find a good partner exchange.

Lets' give the team some time. It is not advisable to rush things. Especially talking about looking for IEO partner.

The team should update us on IEO partnership if they still plan to combine IEO and ICO. It's a bold move but they better start looking for exchanges, the investors and supporters might grow weary.
Activity: 32

Activity: 38
Activity: 20
I understand the mixed emotions from the supporter. For me, extending the ICO for such a time is really not 100 a good move. But I still give the team support, they might have their reasons for that and they might be seeing thing differently from us.
ICO is no longer preferred by investors, especially if duration is very long, investors prefer IEO because time is only short and doesn't need to wait long for listing

Combining both ICO and IEO would be a way to go too...
Activity: 728
I understand the mixed emotions from the supporter. For me, extending the ICO for such a time is really not 100 a good move. But I still give the team support, they might have their reasons for that and they might be seeing thing differently from us.
ICO is no longer preferred by investors, especially if duration is very long, investors prefer IEO because time is only short and doesn't need to wait long for listing
Activity: 12
Activity: 21
I am sure not only extending the token sale won't attract any new investor, but it will frustrate people who were supportive of Pointay before. Why should some one invest in a token sale that won't be ended till 2 years later? Why should people freeze their money for two years while they can use their money in different options in these two years? Why should people invest in a token sale that there is no certain schedule? Now the team should have focused on development of the project not crowdsale.
I think the token sale is already failed and any attempt is useless.
That's right, why did Pointpay make a crowdsale for 2 years
Most investors will choose another project rather than waiting for a crowdsale that ends 2 years later

This move has both positives and negatives but one pointpay will release their exchange platform everyone will forget the negatives. I am confident that its a good move to take, since market is not that steady yet.
I dont believe token sales has failed. This is just a learning curve for the team. They should not give up, they should finish and follow through. If you are a real supporter of this project then trust the decisions made by the team.
Activity: 18
I am sure not only extending the token sale won't attract any new investor, but it will frustrate people who were supportive of Pointay before. Why should some one invest in a token sale that won't be ended till 2 years later? Why should people freeze their money for two years while they can use their money in different options in these two years? Why should people invest in a token sale that there is no certain schedule? Now the team should have focused on development of the project not crowdsale.
Most investors will choose another project rather than waiting for a crowdsale that ends 2 years later

This move has both positives and negatives but one pointpay will release their exchange platform everyone will forget the negatives. I am confident that its a good move to take, since market is not that steady yet.
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
so even if in the future project doesn't raise a lot of funds your project will continue? by using own funds?
it seems interesting if you have features that are not owned by the top exchange platforms, I'll stay here and will continue to support your project

The project will continue its work anyway by using own capabilities while it's possible.

I am sure not only extending the token sale won't attract any new investor, but it will frustrate people who were supportive of Pointay before. Why should some one invest in a token sale that won't be ended till 2 years later? Why should people freeze their money for two years while they can use their money in different options in these two years? Why should people invest in a token sale that there is no certain schedule? Now the team should have focused on development of the project not crowdsale.

PointPay does NOT freeze any tokens which are depositted to investor's ethereum account instantly. All the funds that we raised are spent according to funds allocation section written in the whitepaper. It in no way means that extended terms of token sale will delay product development that is constantly being in process. PointPay token is the main payment tool within all the prodcuts on which we are working. Hence, this is the best reason for investors to have the token which has a real applicable use case financial model.  
To track the company's progress, please, go through PointPay Live Roadmap.
We are doing our best, and continue working on the prodcuts. Quite soon we will make the announcement. Thank you!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Activity: 24
Hmmm.... just look at this.
They now have plan to finish sale in July 2021...  Roll Eyes
That is 2 years from now.
Timer is still 'counting' tick tock...

https://i.imgur.com/kotkipK.jpg
https://pointpay.io/

We can now only hope to see any good outcome from this situation...

This is good news. Extending it will give some time for the market to improve. Possible riding a bull run.

I'm not sure if this is a wise move but still supporting and hoping for the success of this project. I think they have a good platform especially their exchange.
Activity: 339

What you mentioned is a problem we are faced with in most of the IEOs. They are easily listed in some small exchanges. Money is the only thing matters for these exchanges. They don't notice to the project anf reputation of the team behind them. They get money and list the IEO. People don't trust IEOs conducted on such platforms even if the project is good enough and have a trusted team behind it.
PointPay has terminated the IEO as they raised zero. They are trying to list their IEO on another exchange. We should wait and see if they are able to be listed on a bigger and more popular exchange. I personally think PointPay can be successful if they are listed on a big IEO platform. Otherwise the IEO will be failed neglecting the developments of the project.

As you said, money is the problem here. If they had money, they would chose the large exchanges with high IEO success rates. However, the cost of listing IEO on such exchanges is not cheap at all. That's why they need smaller exchanges. I think the slotution is turn to the investment from VCs. But if they want to do that, they must prove their ability.
Activity: 21

https://i.imgur.com/kotkipK.jpg

This is good news. Extending it will give some time for the market to improve. Possible riding a bull run.
I hope that the team's decision to make many changes and addition of sales duration will make this project achieve expectations
I'm will wait till 23 july 2021
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It is sad to see that the bounty associated with this project was suspended. I am afraid of the consequences this has in store for the bounty participants which I am also a part of. I do hope to see a light in the dark tunnel of uncertainty and be able to receive our payments for the participation and trust we have given this project.
I was also very surprised when they said that, I also really hope for payment during supporting this project, But I see something for signature campaign, maybe you can PM the bounty manager for details

For signatures participants we have special offer. Pm me for details

It feels like the participants in the bounty are not used to staying on the sidelines. I have already seen more than a dozen projects that did not at all encourage their bounty participants. It has become almost the norm.
It is sad to see that the bounty associated with this project was suspended. I am afraid of the consequences this has in store for the bounty participants which I am also a part of. I do hope to see a light in the dark tunnel of uncertainty and be able to receive our payments for the participation and trust we have given this project.
I was also very surprised when they said that, I also really hope for payment during supporting this project, But I see something for signature campaign, maybe you can PM the bounty manager for details

For signatures participants we have special offer. Pm me for details
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I have not participated in PointPay bounty campaign. But I checked the bounty thread after reading your post. PoinPay was one of my options before I chose the signature campaign that I am currently participating in. I didn't expect PointPay to not reach the minimum amounts of money was needed.
Any way, the total earning of bounty participants doesn't only depend on the effort they make. Bounty participants are like investors. They might have wasted their time like the investors that might have wasted their money. These days, there are many bounty participants that earn no money after participation in bounty campaigns. This is normal. Projects are failed and bounty participants don't earn the money they expected.
Pages:
Jump to: