Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 30. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any updates yet on the products that you offer? How is your exchange doing? When will it be available? I really hope ca give us a weekly update. That would be a good suggestion.
Activity: 170
WHEN THE BOUNTY END?
Bounty start from 10 June 2019 till the end of token sale.
if you look at roadmap token sale will end on January 20, 2020 (if there is no roadmap change) for more details you can ask bounty manager in the telegram

The team still has a lot of time to look for a decent exchange, not really the top 10 but a decent and trusted one that can help with IEO. Combining IEO and ICO is quite difficult but I know they will succeed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
WHEN THE BOUNTY END?
Bounty start from 10 June 2019 till the end of token sale.
if you look at roadmap token sale will end on January 20, 2020 (if there is no roadmap change) for more details you can ask bounty manager in the telegram
Activity: 20
Is this a yet another shitcoin or no?

Not this time.

We are interested in a long-term business and cooperation, since finally it brings much more profit than any scammy projects.

A few days ago we were the first project on ICOBench.

This would only mean that Pointpay has a good reputation in the crypto industry. Hope you guys can start providing more updates about the exchange platform, that is what I'm most interested in.
Activity: 207
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Are you going to have own credit cards? In this case peple will be able to deposit and withdraw money from/to your exchange directly. And this would give you advantages...
I guess they will have creditcards in the future. Their platform is All-in-one banking cryptocurrency ecosystem so I think they plan to incorporate that.
not only "will" but having a credit card is part of this project development plan so they "definitely" will have credit card in the future. Read whitepaper and you will find lots of information
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io

Not this time.

We are interested in a long-term business and cooperation, since finally it brings much more profit than any scammy projects.

A few days ago we were the first project on ICOBench.

Activity: 21
Are you going to have own credit cards? In this case peple will be able to deposit and withdraw money from/to your exchange directly. And this would give you advantages...
I guess they will have creditcards in the future. Their platform is All-in-one banking cryptocurrency ecosystem so I think they plan to incorporate that.

Well having a creditcard will be a big addition to the crypto banking products that Pointpay is offering. That would really help bring up the price of PXP once it gets listed in a reputable exchange.
Activity: 12
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 16

You can actually go through their whitepaper so you can understand what they offer and know that this is a promising project. Let's just give them some time, ICO hasn't ended yet and they are also looking for other exchanges to help with IEO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Activity: 32
I hope they give news about the product soon especially updates about the wallet and exchange. This is a pretty ambitious project but I feel they will succeed.
Activity: 24
How many Tokens you already sold? I can't see any sale stats at your page?

PointPay have already mentioned in official channels that we terminated the process with VinDAX and didn't sell the tokens through their platform. We are moving forward, and right now the Marketing Department is looking for other IEO opportunities.

Nevertheless, everyone can buy the tokens through our own platform for top 10 cryptocurrencies, and get a bonus for purchasing.

Crypto bank, crypto exchange and crypto wallet are complex products which take a considerable amount of time to develop. The products will work within one ecosystem. That is why the users will like the idea of single-time unified registration process. Rush is not affordable for developers who are working hard, since it can cause security breaches. We want our customers feel themselves comfortable and protected from any potential cyber-threats. Everything is all good to go, and will be done according to the PointPay Roadmap.  

Take your time and believe in us. Your support will help PointPay to have Release 1 for products earlier. Thank you!  

No worries Pointpay team. We will be patient and we will thoroughly observe your progress. Hope your exchange will be launched sooner. Thanks.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io

PointPay have already mentioned in official channels that we terminated the process with VinDAX and didn't sell the tokens through their platform. We are moving forward, and right now the Marketing Department is looking for other IEO opportunities.

Nevertheless, everyone can buy the tokens through our own platform for top 10 cryptocurrencies, and get a bonus for purchasing.

Crypto bank, crypto exchange and crypto wallet are complex products which take a considerable amount of time to develop. The products will work within one ecosystem. That is why the users will like the idea of single-time unified registration process. Rush is not affordable for developers who are working hard, since it can cause security breaches. We want our customers feel themselves comfortable and protected from any potential cyber-threats. Everything is all good to go, and will be done according to the PointPay Roadmap.  

Take your time and believe in us. Your support will help PointPay to have Release 1 for products earlier. Thank you!  
Activity: 18
Were there new updates from the team yet or any big announcements that I have missed? I hope they can already give us news about the development and the products. That's what a lot of people are waiting for.

No, the team haven't announced anything official yet. Let's just wait and give them some time. They know what they are doing and they know whats best for the project. Lets trust them.
Activity: 38
Were there new updates from the team yet or any big announcements that I have missed? I hope they can already give us news about the development and the products. That's what a lot of people are waiting for.
Activity: 28
For IEO on vindax a few weeks ago it didn't run smoothly and they did not mention how many tokens already sold
For next IEO we have to wait because team hasn't yet decided on exchange that will be chosen to do IEO

Stay tuned

Hope they list in a bigger and more popular exchange. PointPay can use the popularity and the support of the exchange community for marketing PXP in the IEO.

The point is, it's not easy to list in bigger exchanges as they are charging big amount instead of using it for listing they will just it for marketing and other needs of product.

I agree that instead of paying the listing fee in big exchanges why not focus on spending it in the development of the product or marketing. Once the exchange is up and running, Pointpay would need many funds for marketing. I say spend wisely.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
For IEO on vindax a few weeks ago it didn't run smoothly and they did not mention how many tokens already sold
For next IEO we have to wait because team hasn't yet decided on exchange that will be chosen to do IEO

Stay tuned

Hope they list in a bigger and more popular exchange. PointPay can use the popularity and the support of the exchange community for marketing PXP in the IEO.

The point is, it's not easy to list in bigger exchanges as they are charging big amount instead of using it for listing they will just it for marketing and other needs of product.
Activity: 65

they said on their telegram group that "Nothing was raised. We terminated the IEO process on VinDAX. Currently negotiating with other platforms.", and than they say that they will use another strategy to raise the funds. maybe they will run an ICO, i have registered on their website and there are a form to buy PXP

Wow Vindax said that? It's really hard to believe and its impossible not to raise anything. This project is very promising and I believe it will be very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: