Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 31. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 159
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
How many Tokens you already sold? I can't see any sale stats at your page?

they said on their telegram group that "Nothing was raised. We terminated the IEO process on VinDAX. Currently negotiating with other platforms.", and than they say that they will use another strategy to raise the funds. maybe they will run an ICO, i have registered on their website and there are a form to buy PXP
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
For IEO on vindax a few weeks ago it didn't run smoothly and they did not mention how many tokens already sold
For next IEO we have to wait because team hasn't yet decided on exchange that will be chosen to do IEO

Stay tuned

Hope they list in a bigger and more popular exchange. PointPay can use the popularity and the support of the exchange community for marketing PXP in the IEO.

The problem there is, for bigger exchanges...they usually charge a listing fee. Will the team have enough funds to for listing if they choose bigger and popular exchanges? This will be a problem.

So if you were in the shoes of the CEO or all team members of Pointpay, which exchange would you decide to get listed?
Activity: 65
For IEO on vindax a few weeks ago it didn't run smoothly and they did not mention how many tokens already sold
For next IEO we have to wait because team hasn't yet decided on exchange that will be chosen to do IEO

Stay tuned

Hope they list in a bigger and more popular exchange. PointPay can use the popularity and the support of the exchange community for marketing PXP in the IEO.

The problem there is, for bigger exchanges...they usually charge a listing fee. Will the team have enough funds to for listing if they choose bigger and popular exchanges? This will be a problem.
Activity: 44

Stay tuned

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Stay tuned
Activity: 38
Any announcements about product releases or development. People would love to hear new updates. I hope there would be news about the exchange. It will really be big. Usually, start-ups who have potential and has an exchange platform usually standout from others.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Activity: 16
Hmm.. I see that VinDAX turned out to be a scam with fake volumes and fake client base. If I were with PointPay, I would recommend them to pay attention to the strategy that usually exchanges use when they want to raise some money. First you launch the exchange itself, then you attracts traders to your platform providing them zero fees for trading. Then you announces a token sale of exchange coin/token that will in high demand thanks to its utility nature: users will be able to get discounts paying with this token. That's how, for example, Binance and EXMO did. Wise strategy.

Moreover, I see that PointPay is launching their own exchange in a few months, that is why I don't see any reason for them to enter the IEO depending on third party platform - it's better to invest the funds in liquidity of your own platform rather than in IEO campaign.

This is logic, isn't it?

I kind of liking your idea. Yes, Pointpay might take advantage of launching their platform and listing PXP simultaneously. And offering no fees initially is a good catch for tokens looking to be listed in an exchange.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Hmm.. I see that VinDAX turned out to be a scam with fake volumes and fake client base. If I were with PointPay, I would recommend them to pay attention to the strategy that usually exchanges use when they want to raise some money. First you launch the exchange itself, then you attracts traders to your platform providing them zero fees for trading. Then you announces a token sale of exchange coin/token that will in high demand thanks to its utility nature: users will be able to get discounts paying with this token. That's how, for example, Binance and EXMO did. Wise strategy.

Moreover, I see that PointPay is launching their own exchange in a few months, that is why I don't see any reason for them to enter the IEO depending on third party platform - it's better to invest the funds in liquidity of your own platform rather than in IEO campaign.

This is logic, isn't it?
Activity: 21
I was hoping that the team can provide some new partnership news. It's been a while since we heard one. They are very focused on the ICO and IEO.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
I haven't confirmed yet but I think there are exchanges out there that has an IEO platform and they don't require a fee. I guess they will be very strict and thorough in reviewing the applicant for their IEO. If we think about it Pointpay has a chance since they have a very promising platform.
yes what you say can make sense, but to register at the top exchange, the pointspay team must prepare the conditions that have been applied in the above exchange so that they can enter the market ieo there, if it is successful, of course it will be a good thing
Activity: 15
So what's the next move for your project? Is there any new partnership that you have? We hope that the team can give us some announcements and updates.
Activity: 12
I haven't confirmed yet but I think there are exchanges out there that has an IEO platform and they don't require a fee. I guess they will be very strict and thorough in reviewing the applicant for their IEO. If we think about it Pointpay has a chance since they have a very promising platform.
Activity: 21
Better look for a more reliable exchange partner. One that is already experienced and can help market PXP well with their userbase. That will be a solution.

I agree a bigger name exchange which has been doing a lot of IEO's. Try this list I researched:

Binance Launchapad

Huobi Prime:

KuCoin Spotlight

Bittrex IEO

OK Jumpstart

IDAX:

CoinBene

ProBit:

Coineal:

Coinis:

CoinTiger

Liquid:

Bitmeta

I would choose Binance Launchpad. They are a big exchange. PXP can take advantage of the big following that Binance is getting. This can help boost PXP's popularity.

To enter the Launchap Binance PXP must pay first, in order to sell IEO on Binance, PXP must have a large capital if it really wants to happen.

So all IEO needs payment before a new token is listed? Wow, the reason why start up decides to conduct IEO because they want to raise funds but now they need to pay first? That's Crazy.
Activity: 16
Before jumping into another IEO, the team should thoroughly research their options first. They should check the benefits or advantages of a specific IEO program of an exchange. They should also ask their supporter like a poll or survey perhaps.
Activity: 44
Better look for a more reliable exchange partner. One that is already experienced and can help market PXP well with their userbase. That will be a solution.

I agree a bigger name exchange which has been doing a lot of IEO's. Try this list I researched:

Binance Launchapad

Huobi Prime:

KuCoin Spotlight

Bittrex IEO

OK Jumpstart

IDAX:

CoinBene

ProBit:

Coineal:

Coinis:

CoinTiger

Liquid:

Bitmeta

I would choose Binance Launchpad. They are a big exchange. PXP can take advantage of the big following that Binance is getting. This can help boost PXP's popularity.
Activity: 28
How will you guys handle geo based regulation? Will u just roll out one country at a time.
Activity: 18

Binance Launchapad

Huobi Prime:

KuCoin Spotlight

Bittrex IEO

OK Jumpstart

IDAX:

CoinBene

ProBit:

Coineal:

Coinis:

CoinTiger

Liquid:

Bitmeta
Activity: 170
Activity: 18
After the project later joins another exchange when doing IEO, I hope the project team can increase the Bonus that you give to IEO investors, I'm sure there will be more Investors interested in this project.
My opinion 10% bonus is big enough, they have thought of that. If giving bonus is too large for investors it will have very big impact when it starts trading

Creating a better bonus structure might help or even coming up with a unique promotion can also do the trick. Investors are enticed to invest if they get something in return.
Pages:
Jump to: