Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 33. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Point Pay admins are so lazy and so unprofessional which it ban other people without answer the crucial question of the company its a very bad to have a good reputation to the bounty hunters - DT
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
When will the transition from the beta version of the wallet to the official?
Have you tried beta version or you're just wondering without testing ? For sure people are waiting for main launch ,but they need time to develop beta
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
How about beta tests? Are there enough testers? If you don't have testers, then I can try, leave feedback and examine beta on bugs
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
When will the transition from the beta version of the wallet to the official?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I decided to test the platform in beta version. It will be interesting then to write a review about it.
Great idea. If you write a review here about the platform you are testing. I will wait for feedback from you
Activity: 336
I think it is not a good decision to sell tokens right now. You can hold them on the wallet, and wait for better prices.
i agree with you, nevertheless tokens aren't distributed, IEO isn't finished yet, so let's wait period for the end of tokensale
When are you planning to go to the conference to present your platform?
Activity: 532
I decided to test the platform in beta version. It will be interesting then to write a review about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think that those who are engaged in IEO have been able to assess the prospects. The project is in principle normal. Well, Vindax is not Binance but on such exchanges people make a profit after IEO too.
Binance also started with a small exchange, but they also grew as an established exchange. so can any other exchange
Well, of course, you don’t need to think about the project right away. So as soon as it all starts and it’s too early to think about the platform. Only tested
I was hoping they get listed in Binance or OKEX. Those are good exchanges with liquidity and volume.

But also listing on them is too expensive for young projects. I think it will be better to spend money on a project developing, instead of expensive listings.

Listing to Binance cost from 25BTC and higher.. can spend money to crypto marketing better.

Maybe you have an offer for the guys? If so, write to them in the mail, they can listen to you.
Activity: 630
I think it is not a good decision to sell tokens right now. You can hold them on the wallet, and wait for better prices.
i agree with you, nevertheless tokens aren't distributed, IEO isn't finished yet, so let's wait period for the end of tokensale
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Yeah, although Vindax isn't that popular every person can participate in this ICo without any limits. You know, you don't need to hold exchange tokens and wait for a chance.
and what do you advise to do with tokens at this stage? maybe sell or still keep on the wallet?

Yes, the ideal is to keep the tokens with the prospect of future liquidity. But this is a very personal decision. What are your concerns?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Do you consider crypterium as a competitors? As far as I know they have similar structure as you, they have released card, apps, develop banking ecosystem and so on.
Will you compete or cooperate with them?

This is not  competitor. many similar projects, by the way each have own way to achievement
Activity: 1022
I was hoping they get listed in Binance or OKEX. Those are good exchanges with liquidity and volume.

But also listing on them is too expensive for young projects. I think it will be better to spend money on a project developing, instead of expensive listings.

Listing to Binance cost from 25BTC and higher.. can spend money to crypto marketing better.
Let's make bets how fast will IEO be finished! I think with products you guys have collections should run smoothly!
Are there any investors?
You know, I think so too. I’ve read many posts here and I think that most likely everything will end quickly.
I agree, let's see the IEO. It isn't a major exchange, but they are starting. The price is good, there is some liquidity and the risk is calculated. This is a good strategy. I don't think they are scammers.
and who already called the project scammers? where did you get this conclusion about the platform? Hy
I think that those who are engaged in IEO have been able to assess the prospects. The project is in principle normal. Well, Vindax is not Binance but on such exchanges people make a profit after IEO too.
Binance also started with a small exchange, but they also grew as an established exchange. so can any other exchange
Activity: 108
Let's make bets how fast will IEO be finished! I think with products you guys have collections should run smoothly!
Are there any investors?
You know, I think so too. I’ve read many posts here and I think that most likely everything will end quickly.
I agree, let's see the IEO. It isn't a major exchange, but they are starting. The price is good, there is some liquidity and the risk is calculated. This is a good strategy. I don't think they are scammers.
I think these are really bad thoughts about the project. If you think so, I advise you to revise the project
Activity: 476
Activity: 434
Merit: 16

Yeah, although Vindax isn't that popular every person can participate in this ICo without any limits. You know, you don't need to hold exchange tokens and wait for a chance.
and what do you advise to do with tokens at this stage? maybe sell or still keep on the wallet?

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
Will they then be able to support the coin trading volumes after IEO? That's the question. Just Vindax is not such a large exchange and there may be a question with liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: