Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 17. (Read 49982 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello guys.

What can I do to get masternode running after changing the server's IP? Right now I'm getting

"Not capable masternode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external a
ddress. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this masternode changed re
cently."

How can I issue a new broadcast with a new IP for this masternode? I don't want to change stake wallets and outputs, so is there any way I can get the IP address issue fixed?

RESOLVED:
1. stop the masternode server;
2. create new private key (genkey from the wallet console);
3. update polis.conf on masternode server with new private key;
4. update masternodes.conf on local wallet with new private key;
5. restart local wallet, wait for it to get synced;
6. start masternode server, wait for it to get synced;
7. start masternode from the wallet;

DONE.

Actually, it's enough just to change IPs in polis.conf and masternode.conf. And restart
Activity: 56
Hi, it looks like the coin feels more confident in cryptology, it's good that I have some coins, I'll hold it for now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I wonder if anybody yet got a stake reward? Not from masternodes but just staking?
No reward for me so far and i'am staking with a higher amount of Polis and wondering if it's normal yet or what?!  Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The new wallets are here!

https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/tag/v1.4.5

Please update your wallets as soon as you can so you can start receiving your masternode rewards as usual. Your masternodes also need to be updated, but not restarted.

An install script will be provided to you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
Hello Polis Community!

Last week's Weekly Polis will be published tomorrow
because we want to add some important information regarding the change to PoS and the PolisPay app.
Activity: 28
anyone tell me the features and specifications of this project ?? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 6
Hello
Help collect wallet on raspbery pi 3 please Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello guys.

What can I do to get masternode running after changing the server's IP? Right now I'm getting

"Not capable masternode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external a
ddress. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this masternode changed re
cently."

How can I issue a new broadcast with a new IP for this masternode? I don't want to change stake wallets and outputs, so is there any way I can get the IP address issue fixed?

RESOLVED:
1. stop the masternode server;
2. create new private key (genkey from the wallet console);
3. update polis.conf on masternode server with new private key;
4. update masternodes.conf on local wallet with new private key;
5. restart local wallet, wait for it to get synced;
6. start masternode server, wait for it to get synced;
7. start masternode from the wallet;

DONE.
The wallet update fixed my sync issue.

I personally would appreciate some more info about staking like:

- Minimum stake?
- how long to mature?
- staking reward?
- average time of reward per 1000 Polis
and so on? I couldn't find any info on that, maybe i missed some post about it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Hello Polis Community:

We just released a new wallet version, which fixes some issues some users are having:

https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/tag/v1.4.4

This is a non-mandatory upgrade for your masternodes - but highly recommended. If you are having no issues then you don't need to upgrade. We will  release a wallet next week with some other bug fixes,

Thank you all for your support
This one is non-mandatory/ optional, but I would like to suggest all members in the POLIS community to upgrade their wallets as soon as possible in order to maintain the network as healthy as possible.
do we need to have our wallets open 24/7 to earn?

Hello Polis Community:

We just released a new wallet version, which fixes some issues some users are having:

https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/tag/v1.4.4

This is a non-mandatory upgrade for your masternodes - but highly recommended. If you are having no issues then you don't need to upgrade. We will  release a wallet next week with some other bug fixes,

Thank you all for your support
wallet worked fine right after the fork, worked even after the fork some hours, but after a wallet restart it's stuck, once at 29700 and after another try now at 209453, even worse now, lol.

What's going on again?
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
polis client stuck at block 920

mn stuckat
 "blocks": 209773,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 27,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 0.00390625,

Activity: 130
Merit: 11
All my wallets stopped syncing at block 209720. Updating to https://github.com/polispay/polis does not make any difference. This is my config:

Code:
server=1
txindex=1
listen=0
listenonion=0
rpcuser=barterpolis
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxx
rpcport=4127
litemode=1
staking=0

EDIT:
Code:
git checkout develop
did the trick... master branch is no good
Activity: 462
Hello Polis Community.

Proof-of-Stake is now live on the polis blockchain!

We want to thank all the community members for updating on time and supporting the network. We would also like to thank the pools for all their support -  And special thanks to multi-pools for their phenomenal support in this change..

Please be prepared because in the following days there will be a non-mandatory update for your wallets, which will fix some issues we found with the PoS change - Nothing to worry about.

Happy staking !

do we need to have our wallets open 24/7 to earn?
Hello Polis Community.

Proof-of-Stake is now live on the polis blockchain!

We want to thank all the community members for updating on time and supporting the network. We would also like to thank the pools for all their support -  And special thanks to multi-pools for their phenomenal support in this change..

Please be prepared because in the following days there will be a non-mandatory update for your wallets, which will fix some issues we found with the PoS change - Nothing to worry about.

Happy staking !
~ 125 blocks to go .....  Grin
copper member
Activity: 308
Polis empowers people: www.polispay.org
We're closer to the hard fork to PoS!

Remember to update your wallets and MN.
Also remember that the best way to store your Polis is to keep them in your wallet.

Link to updated wallet download:
https://buff.ly/2Ovgsur
500 blocks to go  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
POLIS less than 1000 blocks away from the fork! Please make sure to update your wallets and masternodes to 1.4.3 version.

https://github.com/polispay/polis/releases/tag/v1.4.3
Pages:
Jump to: