Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 39. (Read 50019 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Congrats!  It's too bad CoinsMarkets is down and Cryptopia is taking so long.  If those are resolved in a week, Polis will be on FOUR exchanges.  That's insane for less than one month in existence.

Obviously not there yet, but very excited about the prospect.
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
Hi,

Where is the link to review the team working on this project please?

Thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
hey im having trouble getting m wallet to sync any addnodes?

hello guys, I just opened the second pool based on MPOS https://polis.coin-miners.info/  the stratums are located in EU and US and mining in the same wallet
Guy do not sell your mined coins cheap do not drop market price please!!!!!!!!!

My wallet does not work. Keep syncing. Need the correct nodes. Thanks

Wallet does not sync. Please the nodes!!
addnode=185.153.231.146
addnode=185.153.231.146
addnode=polispay.org
addnode=192.111.149.26
addnode=176.12.32.153
addnode=207.246.103.67
addnode=45.32.92.40
addnode=159.89.38.128
addnode=159.89.38.126
addnode=159.203.110.137
addnode=174.138.60.69
addnode=159.203.99.171
addnode=107.167.77.122:24126
addnode=94.79.185.14:24126
addnode=176.9.20.66:24126
addnode=45.76.86.209:24126
addnode=45.77.183.175:24126
addnode=96.43.143.93:24126
i have  one Masternode in masternode.conf
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
hey im having trouble getting m wallet to sync any addnodes?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Wallet does not sync. Please the nodes!!
Activity: 41
hello guys, I just opened the second pool based on MPOS https://polis.coin-miners.info/  the stratums are located in EU and US and mining in the same wallet

My wallet does not work. Keep syncing. Need the correct nodes. Thanks
Activity: 14
Activity: 14
For Polis miners attention!  Do not sell your coins for cheap you have to gain profit from mining and do not drop the price!!!
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
We re giving 1 Polis bonus for block finder  block from 16710 to 16720 total 10 Polis start mining now http://s2.altcoinix.com/pol/public
Activity: 25
My account yulbv... I was mining in the period 30,31,1 dec ian  on mpos pool..... Made 1 withdraw of 54polis and mined another 16polis until i saw my withdraw did not arived.
I sent mail then on the pool, i have sent now mail to mpos...gmail,  i read now that there was a list on 10 ian 2018  for 24h window that posted users to receive compensations. So as i understand some have received compensations?  I want my compensations too. Please check my data and returm to me with an answare.
My wallet PAsLTxuThdp36P7ppKDKLmrHutWc2wfMRR
Activity: 319
Yesterday I asked dev in discord about this, but he asked only how much coins I loosed.
And then nothing.
MY APPOLOGIES TO POLIS DEV. I JUST UNPATIENT.
HE KEEP HIS WORD AND COVERED MY LOSES AT MPOS POOL.
THANKS
Activity: 3
Hi
I have set up my second masternode but dont now why when I use "polis-cli getinfo" command to check, the block sync is 0
What happen to the connection with blockchain ?
Thank
I did connected with Dev via discord and he said can't use these coins and not compensated!
You are lucky he even answered you.
In my communication he only ask me how much coins I lost. That was the only words I received from him  Grin
Activity: 41
Everyone - TradeSatoshi and Stocks.Exchange may not be on the right fork, do not use them.

Wait for Cryptopia to be listed and for CoinsMarkets to solve its server issues.

Never ever send money to/from exchange without confirming a small test amount first.

I can confirm that someone I know tried to send a small test amount to stocks.exchange and did not get it.  So we advise for now that both TradeSatoshi and Stocks.Exchange not be used while we work with them to fix.

We hope coinsmarkets will be back online soon, but that is an exchange-wide issue so we can only wait.

I sent polis to TS on 12/30 and still not received. Please let me know if there is a way to retrieve the coins back to my wallet?
Now also my wallet does not update.
Activity: 15
we have 24 D3 running on this pool (mpos-pools) over 24hrs, in the end, we don't get a penny, wasting so much time and effort supporting this coin.
In the end, Dev said I cannot keep these coins, I feel slapping in the face.
Dev never thought about anybody except himself and his own coins
Never keep his word
Hiding

So do not be surprised SCAM in future
Very sad

What are you guys talking about?  You have 24 D3s but you don't check your payouts daily to make sure you're on the right chain?

The posts of grendel25 and kraibow show that the dev has treated all MPOS pool miners fairly and compensated two days of rewards for the fork.  If you kept mining on MPOS after that, you're not monitoring your mining closely enough.  Create all the FUD you want, but the dev has gone above and beyond already.

We do see payments being sent to our wallets, however not register in the block-chainz, lucky that we checked after 24hrs of mining. You guys fork the coin, rewarded from 7.5 to 4. We did paid a fair share 3% pool fees while mining, and what's about our time, money, and operation cost. Yes, over 1k of coins that we mined still sitting in a pissed-off wallet folder.
I did connected with Dev via discord and he said can't use these coins and not compensated!
Activity: 266
we have 24 D3 running on this pool (mpos-pools) over 24hrs, in the end, we don't get a penny, wasting so much time and effort supporting this coin.
Dev never thought about anybody except himself and his own coins
Never keep his word
Hiding

So do not be surprised SCAM in future
Very sad

What are you guys talking about?  You have 24 D3s but you don't check your payouts daily to make sure you're on the right chain?

The posts of grendel25 and kraibow show that the dev has treated all MPOS pool miners fairly and compensated two days of rewards for the fork.  If you kept mining on MPOS after that, you're not monitoring your mining closely enough.  Create all the FUD you want, but the dev has gone above and beyond already.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 15
hi to all!

can somebody explain me how often should I get reward for my masternode? hourly? daily? every N amount of hours? any calculators for this?

it's my first one so I'm kinda newbie here Smiley

masternodes.online
Pages:
Jump to: