Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 41. (Read 50019 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
SCAMMY MPOS POOL DELETED ALL INFO about mining and transactions  Grin
Instead of payouts. So now it is very hard to confirm your looses at this SCAM pool

Is there anybody who wants to mine there again?

All information that you have to provide is your polis address, and username.
I don't know why dev is asking for ammount of coins, i've give him the exact
amount of coins minted in 24 hours from hardfork.

I thought the address requested had to be same as on your pool.  My add on your pool belongs to coinsmarkets.com account.  I dont want any payment sent to that address since that exchange is down.   Please send to my personal wallet PEEFyA4ytx4SEkGSn53BcdvhvZVfuZLR9a
Activity: 478
Merit: 10
Instead of payouts. So now it is very hard to confirm your looses at this SCAM pool

All information that you have to provide is your polis address, and username.
I don't know why dev is asking for ammount of coins, i've give him the exact
amount of coins minted in 24 hours from hardfork.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Polis coin rocks.  The dev is honest and fair.  Thank you for supporting this project. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Any reason why the price went up like this? This just seems like everyone wants to build a MN and this creates an epic gold-rush.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Masternodes.pro is up, though I think the ROI is wrong.  Hopefully they fix soon, they are under-counting by about 50 MNs.
Activity: 174
are master nodes still available ?

thx my friends

hope all going well ....

You could buy the coins needed for a master node on Stocks.Exchange: https://stocks.exchange/trade/POLIS/BTC

thk u my friend

i was not sure if the site was back up n running ?

peace n respect
anyone mining with D3

im getting .38 about so far aft 24 /

hmmmmm ill keep posted

any other experiences --

anyone selling polis plz advise
trying to buy 1000 ...

namaste

Check Polis Discord channel to purchase - look up AISLING 5C for escrow service.

https://discord.gg/XH7hzS

thank you my friend

I was in touch and she is incredible --- just looks like they r looking for a little too much for a node currently at such an early stage .....
'
thats why i just wanna maybe get a hold of 1000 coins for decent cost --

and im shocked at how slow the mining is .38 per 24 hours is kinda rough dedicating 2 D3 hashing toward ?  

will see what payment # 2 may be ?

but anyone looking to sell some coins plz contact me -- we can escrow or any way you like --

namaste

EDIT

just got msg from the mining pool --- is it really based that much on LUCK ?  Huh

The reward depends on the pool luck.
Maybe there will be days with 10 - 14 POLIS / day, there could also be weeks without a reward.

Best,

Cupa.co X11 Pool Team

thx CUPA

thx for being honest -- i respect that !    and if all goes well ill continue to push your pool / i do a video weekly -- i could include once i feel gr8 about --
peace
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
The price sky rocketed on stocks.exchangw. It might not be representative though as the exchange is still missing liquidity.
Activity: 319

What a joke.  All information is deleted from mpos-pools, and you give 1 day as deadline to respond.  Well sent you pm, I was on mpos-pools for the entire time you mentioned, mined 78 POLIS.  I have screenshots and can provide should you need them.  How are people suppose to figure out exact info if all pool info is deleted?
I was not so clever and  have no screenshots (
Activity: 319

Activity: 29
anyone mining with D3

hmmmmm ill keep posted

any other experiences --

trying to buy 1000 ...

namaste

Check Polis Discord channel to purchase - look up AISLING 5C for escrow service.

https://discord.gg/XH7hzS
Activity: 40
Hi Miner's,

our 0% Pool-fee is still active until saturday.

Every one is welcome there.

Pool fee reduced for Polis to 0% on https://cupa.co
We don't take a fee for a week.

It's active now until next week (will expire on: 2018-01-13 22:00 UTC)

* Payout every 10 minutes.
* Min. payout: 0.01 POLIS

You can start mining on https://cupa.co  P2Pool - we support some X11 coins, like Dash, Polis, Cream, Pura, Elements. All coins has different fee between 1% and 2%.
Need Informations or any other questions?

POLIS works nice and we take a fee of 1% per found block.

Start with a Bitmain D3:
Take the Port with the highest start diff

Example:
stratum+tcp://POLIS.x11.cupa.co:9990
Username: Your_Wallet_address
Password: this could be everything else.

Missing some nice coins? Ask us by writing an email to [email protected]

If anyone is interessted to buy some POLIS, please ask us, too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Polis is now listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 87

Anyone waiting payment from MPOS-POOL ?

Send me PM with:

MPOS-POOL Username:
Address:
Amount:

BUT BUT BUT

WE HAD A CONVERSATION AND WE ENDED UP THAT HE WILL ONLY COVER LOSES FROM MINING-TRANSACTIONS MADE FROM 31/12 00:01 TILL 01/01/18 23:59 AT MPOS-POOLS SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY, FAIR TO EACH OTHER AND SUPPORT THIS COIN.

#####   IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS TIMELINE, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER SENDING ME THE ABOVE INFO.   #####

PAYMENT WILL BE ONE TIME TO ALL, SO TRY TO BE HONEST BECAUSE THE INFO WILL BE CHECKED WITH MPOS-POOL OPERATOR.
SEND ME WITH PM ALL THE ABOVE INFO TILL 11/01/18 23:59(UTC) SO I CAN WRITE AN EXCEL TO BE CHECKED AND THEN SEND TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

IF YOU PASS THE DEADLINE THEN YOU WILL NOT PAID.

What a joke.  All information is deleted from mpos-pools, and you give 1 day as deadline to respond.  Well sent you pm, I was on mpos-pools for the entire time you mentioned, mined 78 POLIS.  I have screenshots and can provide should you need them.  How are people suppose to figure out exact info if all pool info is deleted?
anyone mining with D3

hmmmmm ill keep posted

any other experiences --

trying to buy 1000 ...

namaste
Activity: 154
I love the cleaned-up ANN with the images.  Looking much better!
You can start mining on https://cupa.co  P2Pool - we support some X11 coins, like Dash, Polis, Cream, Pura, Elements. All coins has different fee between 1% and 2%.
Need Informations or any other questions?

POLIS works nice and we take a fee of 1% per found block.

* Payout every 10 minutes.
* Min. payout: 0.01 POLIS

Start with a Bitmain D3:
Take the Port with the highest start diff

Example:
stratum+tcp://POLIS.x11.cupa.co:9990
Username: Your_Wallet_address
Password: this could be everything else.

Missing some nice coins? Ask us by writing an email to [email protected]

If anyone is interessted to buy some POLIS, please ask us, too.

anyone have any luck

i see i have been hashing for 12 hours -- but no payout or communication ... ?               any info appreciated -- should i change pools (is scam ? - it says payout every 10 minutes ??

thx 4 any info

namaste

kindcrypto

time to be impressed

this seems like it will be the future of the POLIS pools !

they found a block overnight  --- n yes of course paid immediately as promised

ive had 2 D3 running with them --- smooth too far -- ill keep all posted !  Wink
Activity: 154
CoinMarketCap listing was just announced on Discord (still being set up, but the page is there: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polis/)
Activity: 17

Anyone waiting payment from MPOS-POOL ?

Send me PM with:

MPOS-POOL Username:
Address:
Amount:

BUT BUT BUT

WE HAD A CONVERSATION AND WE ENDED UP THAT HE WILL ONLY COVER LOSES FROM MINING-TRANSACTIONS MADE FROM 31/12 00:01 TILL 01/01/18 23:59 AT MPOS-POOLS SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY, FAIR TO EACH OTHER AND SUPPORT THIS COIN.

#####   IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS TIMELINE, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER SENDING ME THE ABOVE INFO.   #####

PAYMENT WILL BE ONE TIME TO ALL, SO TRY TO BE HONEST BECAUSE THE INFO WILL BE CHECKED WITH MPOS-POOL OPERATOR.
SEND ME WITH PM ALL THE ABOVE INFO TILL 11/01/18 23:59(UTC) SO I CAN WRITE AN EXCEL TO BE CHECKED AND THEN SEND TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS.

IF YOU PASS THE DEADLINE THEN YOU WILL NOT PAID.

Pages:
Jump to: