Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] POLIS | Airdrop Governance | Decentralized | - page 40. (Read 50019 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hi to all!

can somebody explain me how often should I get reward for my masternode? hourly? daily? every N amount of hours? any calculators for this?

it's my first one so I'm kinda newbie here Smiley

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I don't have anything against this. If dev decides to refund you i'll be  happy for you. I can
only give dev information about miners on the pool during the 24 hours from fork. It were two
forks. On mpos fork occured 30.12 and since that time pool was only on this chain.
I think for you better to be happy for yourself, because lot of miners will ever put their hashrate to your pool only in last turn  Smiley

Third time you are ignoring my request for Txid #
What are you still hiding?
Yesterday I asked dev in discord about this, but he asked only how much coins I loosed.
And then nothing.
Activity: 17
Also you can send me a message with your username from e-mail that
you registered on the pool to [email protected] and i'll inform
you about amount of coins you mined in 24 hours from fork.

But it's only dev's decision to refund it for you or not.

Finally its a lot more MPOS-POOL fault and not DEV’s fault.

You leave your pool unmonitor 10 days for vacations Huh? Without even look your emails?Huh And all that for 3% fee while others are 24/7 with 1% or fewerHuh??

And despite all that you don’t give him not even 1 POLIS Huh??

DEVs from the time started paying means the coin IS NOT A SCAM and the DEVs are working a lot on this coin.

For sure, personally for above reasons, i won’t mine to your pool again.

POLIS? Keep up the good work! “Power to the people” keeps its meaning!!

Activity: 478
Merit: 10
I received only one phrase

"You didn't mine on the pool in period from 4 AM 30.12 till 4 AM 31.12"

In this topic another period

But I mined exactly in that period, when coins-miners pool disabled POLIS because of fork and I go to your pool

I am asking you TXID of the transaction I made from your pool

You started mining at 10-34 AM 01.01.18 UTC (maybe a few minutes earlier - it's a time of
the first credit transaction) and  stopped at 19-42 01.01.18

WE HAD A CONVERSATION AND WE ENDED UP THAT HE WILL ONLY COVER LOSES FROM MINING-TRANSACTIONS MADE FROM 31/12 00:01 TILL 01/01/18 23:59 AT MPOS-POOLS SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY, FAIR TO EACH OTHER AND SUPPORT THIS COIN.

So I am in timeline

First of all this is still only your words

Please post or send me TXID of my only outgoing transaction

Second

I started mining when dev forked coin, after coins-miners pool disabled POLIS, may be few hours later
At that time IT WAS ONLY WORKING POOL THAT BEEN ANNOUNCED AT HEADPOST BY DEV'S HANDS
I am in timeline

I don't have anything against this. If dev decides to refund you i'll be  happy for you. I can
only give dev information about miners on the pool during the 24 hours from fork. It were two
forks. On mpos fork occured 30.12 and since that time pool was only on this chain.
Activity: 196
The price sky rocketed on stocks.exchangw. It might not be representative though as the exchange is still missing liquidity.

In fairness the price of BTC has also been dropping. I wonder if people are just pricing it in US$ and so as the value of BTC goes down people are willing to pay more BTC per coin causing the BTC price to go up?
Activity: 196
anybody know why the Polis wallet on tradesatoshi is in maintence Status.
Will it work soon?
Thanks

It's because it's on a different fork. It's good if they've changed it to maintenance status - means they might now get it on the right fork.
Activity: 87
SCAMMY MPOS POOL DELETED ALL INFO about mining and transactions  Grin
Instead of payouts. So now it is very hard to confirm your looses at this SCAM pool

Is there anybody who wants to mine there again?

All information that you have to provide is your polis address, and username.
I don't know why dev is asking for ammount of coins, i've give him the exact
amount of coins minted in 24 hours from hardfork.

I thought the address requested had to be same as on your pool.  My add on your pool belongs to coinsmarkets.com account.  I dont want any payment sent to that address since that exchange is down.   Please send to my personal wallet PEEFyA4ytx4SEkGSn53BcdvhvZVfuZLR9a

If address was changed you have to confirm it. For example send e-mail to dev from e-mail address you registered on the pool.
But it's all to the dev. I don't give compensation, only can give information if dev requested.

What is dev's email address?  I cant get on discord, their website has no email address, and I pm the op.  So where is this email address?
Activity: 14
anybody know why the Polis wallet on tradesatoshi is in maintence Status.
Will it work soon?
Thanks

But I mined exactly in that period, when coins-miners pool disabled POLIS because of fork and I go to your pool

You started mining at 10-34 AM 01.01.18 UTC (maybe a few minutes earlier - it's a time of
the first credit transaction) and  stopped at 19-42 01.01.18

WE HAD A CONVERSATION AND WE ENDED UP THAT HE WILL ONLY COVER LOSES FROM MINING-TRANSACTIONS MADE FROM 31/12 00:01 TILL 01/01/18 23:59 AT MPOS-POOLS SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY, FAIR TO EACH OTHER AND SUPPORT THIS COIN.

So I am in timeline

First of all this is still only your words

Please post or send me TXID of my only outgoing transaction

Second

I started mining when dev forked coin, after coins-miners pool disabled POLIS, may be few hours later
At that time IT WAS ONLY WORKING POOL THAT BEEN ANNOUNCED AT HEADPOST BY DEV'S HANDS
I am in timeline

the first credit transaction) and  stopped at 19-42 01.01.18
Activity: 252
It looks like Superblock payments still bugged, but dev stated he will make payouts manually from pre-mine (my personal speculation is that he could have fixed it, but didn't want to push out another fast wallet update - kudos for putting community before pre-mine!)

https://explorer.polispay.org/tx/03a88f4b1bb04dfb50ea4e0f97751a0392f25692af60ee3d532b1a5da57a7720 shows PFwMojCPtBgpqRgM4qxsM5oFct9RxAiYeJ won the MN share and Altcoinix pool won the miner share of the superblock reward.

Polis dev sent 1600 MN reward to that MN address https://explorer.polispay.org/tx/ab613323e9ebc6186aea381a39c0ef641db532854366e9e469ab45c9a29fa00b
Altocinix pool operator is preparing list of miners and shares on block 15120 to send to polis dev, and polis dev said on Discord that he will pay all miners.

ALL ALTCOINIX MINERS WHO WERE THERE FOR BLOCK 15120 SHOULD MAKE SURE THEIR ADDRESS IS LISTED ON THEIR POOL ACCOUNT, SO THEY CAN BE PAID.
Activity: 115
Where did the block 5120 go?
https://ibb.co/f7GXwm

I've update pool with new wallet, and i have to delete from database all blocks
find on old chain.
Your balance on the pool is not informatible. Dev refunds only 24 hours mining from the hardfork.
You can sen me request with your username to [email protected] from e-mail that you registered
on the pool and i'll give you information about amount.
Sent
SCAMMY MPOS POOL DELETED ALL INFO about mining and transactions  Grin
Instead of payouts. So now it is very hard to confirm your looses at this SCAM pool

For sure I provided
For what you deleted everything until this will be solved ?

I've update pool with new wallet, and i have to delete from database all blocks
find on old chain.
Your balance on the pool is not informatible. Dev refunds only 24 hours mining from the hardfork.
You can sen me request with your username to [email protected] from e-mail that you registered
on the pool and i'll give you information about amount.

For sure I provided
For what you deleted everything until this will be solved ?
I do not remember exactly how much coins I mined
I had made transaction to coinsmarkets address, few coins to own address to check, why coins still not at my coinsmarkets wallet and some coins stayed at your pool
Now I have no info. Super userfriendly!
Also you can send me a message with your username from e-mail that
you registered on the pool to [email protected] and i'll inform
you about amount of coins you mined in 24 hours from fork.

But it's only dev's decision to refund it for you or not.
Activity: 13

I thought the address requested had to be same as on your pool.  My add on your pool belongs to coinsmarkets.com account.  I dont want any payment sent to that address since that exchange is down.   Please send to my personal wallet PEEFyA4ytx4SEkGSn53BcdvhvZVfuZLR9a

If address was changed you have to confirm it. For example send e-mail to dev from e-mail address you registered on the pool.
But it's all to the dev. I don't give compensation, only can give information if dev requested.
I recived 600 polis from u but now check on explorer polis dont see anything.how to fix it?I cant use polis on polis core wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: