Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 61. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
yes, i have tried switching algo between x11, sib and poly all same results. this is on the frankenstien pool, i will quickly try another see if results are same.
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
Anybody have an idea why i keep pulling masses of invalid shares?

Are you using the version of ccminer that was posted in this thread?
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/download/polytimosv2/ccminer-polytimos_v2.zip Fixed.  Added "poly" algorithm properly, so if "-a sib" was bothering anyone, be bothered no longer. 'ccminer -a poly <....>'  BOUNTY DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh WHEN MOON Huh Huh Huh Huh WHEN LAMBO Huh Huh Huh

PJK3S4t1RSkS5WQwQdQPU2t9Y2MXumb79S
bounty  Grin

anyway thanks for ccminer
Activity: 280
Anybody have an idea why i keep pulling masses of invalid shares?
Read this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-ninja-launches-what-is-a-ninja-launch-1089206

Though judging by the definition of ninja launch and the fact that this coin seems to have put PoS out 4.5 years judging by block time and activation height, I'm not sure how it applies.
Thanks, I'll know now. But why is developer salled topic with "ninja" is he stupid or this is for old people, that would immediately know which scheme is planned  Grin

I'd wager they just used it as a buzzword to assist in hyping up the coin to prospective miners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Read this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-ninja-launches-what-is-a-ninja-launch-1089206

Though judging by the definition of ninja launch and the fact that this coin seems to have put PoS out 4.5 years judging by block time and activation height, I'm not sure how it applies.
Thanks, I'll know now. But why is developer salled topic with "ninja" is he stupid or this is for old people, that would immediately know which scheme is planned  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/download/polytimosv2/ccminer-polytimos_v2.zip Fixed.  Added "poly" algorithm properly, so if "-a sib" was bothering anyone, be bothered no longer. 'ccminer -a poly <....>'  BOUNTY DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh WHEN MOON Huh Huh Huh Huh WHEN LAMBO Huh Huh Huh
Miner with CUDA 9 to get compiled? Maybe more hash succeed.
Sorry for my stupidity, but waht does mean "ninja launch"? Is it means that anybody dont know about it?)))

Read this:

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Sorry for my stupidity, but waht does mean "ninja launch"? Is it means that anybody dont know about it?)))
Activity: 10
I must say I'm pretty surprised there is still so much hash power on the 3% fee MPOS pool considering there is a 0% fee pool out there.
Activity: 10
I wonder how it happened, as long as we were measured by our speeds on the CPU, someone used the GPU. How did it happen that the "new" algo is use the old algo in the settings of the miner?

Because I was in a rush, simultaneously fiddling with virtual machine to compile a windows binary -- helping manfromafar with a hashing module for yiimp pool.  
Take a look at my commit https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/commit/86ed32f7c5929e6ccab7675a7ee58eecfc02cd1e#diff-43e9d1691f560530f3f6aa1869bf0b47

It wasnt worth the time when you're in a race against everyone else won't release miner to community, people like sp charging for miners.  sib.cu was used as a skeleton.   It is indeed, new in the respect that no one has used that particular combination of those 6 hashes.  I kinda sorta like it alright, it seems to run reasonably power efficient on my 1080ti cards.

I can say pretty easily without a doubt I was the very first GPU on the network.  Now, about an hour after I finally got it hashing most efficiently on my cards, a few more GPUs joined the chorus.  No clue where they came from.  Keep in mind, Nethash was around 75MH/s  and just my three cards was half that.  If someone was surreptiously mining GPU before I did, it woulda been obvious.  Pool has many many users, for GPU to hide in there, it would have had to have been a 750ti LOL Smiley
Activity: 210
Пoлитикa - гpязнoe дeлo  Smiley
Activity: 120
P968yhoiVaPmGoiuMx75yfQ5uiiuhg9szS
The focus on decentralization is nice and all, but I don't really see what makes this project all that different from Bitcoin.

If you're looking for ground breaking new blockchain tech, this isn't the coin for you.
Activity: 140
The focus on decentralization is nice and all, but I don't really see what makes this project all that different from Bitcoin.
I wonder how it happened, as long as we were measured by our speeds on the CPU, someone used the GPU. How did it happen that the "new" algo is use the old algo in the settings of the miner?

Except it didn't. If you look at hash rates from launch to now, you can clearly see that it was cpu only up until a gpu miner was built to be able to mine it.
Activity: 117
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
i can't find an airdrop link Cheesy.. the much needed link.. where is it ? or do u not offering airdrops at all
The chain isnt movin very fast, so plenty of coins to go around. I support free / open source software, no sp bullshit paid miners.   GPU miner levels playing field and brings balance back to the world.  Get at me with your address, ill give some of the coins I GPU mine on Linux box while im fiddling around endlessly inside a virtual machine trying to compile a Windows binary.  250 coins to first 5 addresses.   It's a shitcoin, but shitcoins are fun.  I had fun anyway hustlin to get GPU mining workin properly.

Peace

any airdrop?  Grin

Only one so far has been from punxsutawneyphill but he already gave it up to 6 people. Unfortunately with a fair launch, devs aren't going to have any extra coins to give out for free. I'm hoping they have a plan in place for affording exchange fees outside of asking for community donations. Too many coins go with fair launch because it sounds nice and don't think that far down the road.
Pages:
Jump to: