Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 64. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Cryptobiosis
https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/tag/polytimos

Use '-a sib' -- kinda rushed.  I'll fix up later or someone can fork and clean up.

Peace

Serious Grin haha lol very funny
Activity: 406
Merit: 170

Use '-a sib' -- kinda rushed.  I'll fix up later or someone can fork and clean up.

Peace

Told you guys so  Wink
Activity: 116
Im OUT
Coin is Signatum copy and I can mine it with my sp_mode ccminer
I start solo mining and it worked on my GPU
It' smean -
1 dev is crazy and dont know what he doing
2 dev scammer and know this from the beginning

Both is bad info

stay away from this coin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Peace
Activity: 183
Cryptobiosis
Should be released for free relatively soon by the guy that made one for this coin.
For sure dev had it from the beginning, that how that project was designed before start.

SCAM

If they did then they waited until other people figured out how to compile working gpu miners for it before they started using them.

~370 block ~2GH of hashrate. Very fair. Remove this scam from github pls.
Should be released for free relatively soon by the guy that made one for this coin.
For sure dev had it from the beginning, that how that project was designed before start.

SCAM

If they did then they waited until other people figured out how to compile working gpu miners for it before they started using them.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101

SCAM
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
FAIR launch, Carl. GET OUT.  Grin

This is the definition of fair. Those with the knowledge and an early start get to reap the most rewards. Meritocracy boys and girls, this is how it works.

I like it, and wish I knew how to add a mix of algos to ccminer.  Cool

Same here, haha. I'd be getting berated just as bad as batteries is if only i had Nvidia GPU's  Grin

What miner are you using ?

It's ccminer. Though like I said, I didn't build it so it's not mine to share.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

This is the definition of fair. Those with the knowledge and an early start get to reap the most rewards. Meritocracy boys and girls, this is how it works.

I like it, and wish I knew how to add a mix of algos to ccminer.  Cool
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Someone with access to a botnet, or similiar is breaking this coin.

It's basically ruined.

They are pulling 50,000 coins a day whilst everyone else will be lucky to get a single coin or two.

If you get your coin to an exchange, they will dump their hundreds of thousands of coins at a fraction of a Sat.

I'd have to disagree with you there.

The name of the miner on the pool with all the hash is the same as yours (EatBatteries).

If it's you, how are you generating all the hash?

You realize there is four and a half times as much hash power as that pool elsewhere, right?

Can you please answer the question?

How are you (or someone with your name), as a single user, creating all this hash?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/36908912/its-magic.jpg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

It's basically ruined.

They are pulling 50,000 coins a day whilst everyone else will be lucky to get a single coin or two.

If you get your coin to an exchange, they will dump their hundreds of thousands of coins at a fraction of a Sat.

The name of the miner on the pool with all the hash is the same as yours (EatBatteries).

You realize there is four and a half times as much hash power as that pool elsewhere, right?

How are you (or someone with your name), as a single user, creating all this hash?

Mostly magic. I didn't do the work so it's not mine to share.

What miner are you using ?
Activity: 196
Share GPU miner devs . If this is not you, you could have made a gpu miner at launch to avoid this situation .

It's basically ruined.

Mostly magic. I didn't do the work so it's not mine to share.

Activity: 298

It's basically ruined.

Maybe people know how to code GPU miners that aren't the devs? And if so, they did the work, they get the reward. Learn to code if you want early access to stuff.
Activity: 235

It's basically ruined.

It's basically ruined.

Activity: 235

It's basically ruined.

Pages:
Jump to: