Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 63. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 170
same here. please dont dump.

PBHfdVqFULYDsRzQsJdf7RKeGq6sFFvAT8

How many coins you think I got? Diff retargeting is working fine, ive got a grand total of 10K coins and and a quarter of those came off these AMD threadripper beauties =) Sent.

BTW sib because first revision I just jumped into a file.  This is skein header 80bit, shabal, echo, luffa, fugue and gost.  Actually surprisingly is not quite close to anything.  Kinda close to veltor I guess? idk

Thanks you very much. I am very pleased that you released.  Smiley

Told ya'll it was coming soon and for free  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

How many coins you think I got? Diff retargeting is working fine, ive got a grand total of 10K coins and and a quarter of those came off these AMD threadripper beauties =) Sent.

BTW sib because first revision I just jumped into a file.  This is skein header 80bit, shabal, echo, luffa, fugue and gost.  Actually surprisingly is not quite close to anything.  Kinda close to veltor I guess? idk

Thanks you very much. I am very pleased that you released.  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Code:
ccminer  -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PJDWmmzMRxE2jW7v9XVhW8H7ku3grednP5 -p c=PIS  -R 1
pause

Why algo -a sib? its compatible with this "new" algo?

Don't question nameless dev or Frankenstein pool. Just do and worry about how many lambos your buying
Having only rejects...Any thoughts?
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The chain isnt movin very fast, so plenty of coins to go around. I support free / open source software, no sp bullshit paid miners.   GPU miner levels playing field and brings balance back to the world.  Get at me with your address, ill give some of the coins I GPU mine on Linux box while im fiddling around endlessly inside a virtual machine trying to compile a Windows binary.  250 coins to first 5 addresses.   It's a shitcoin, but shitcoins are fun.  I had fun anyway hustlin to get GPU mining workin properly.

Peace

Lol eatbatterys.  Grin Grin

PDKv9q97CsCQK3Wn6aPXjpE2avQMiwrter

We'll thanks. I got my 250 coins. Peace!  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

Code:
ccminer  -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PJDWmmzMRxE2jW7v9XVhW8H7ku3grednP5 -p c=PIS  -R 1
pause

Don't question nameless dev or Frankenstein pool. Just do and worry about how many lambos your buying

Code:
pause

It's an amalgamation algo. Sib is just what the gpu miner dev used to get it working.
Hmm...got it ,thanks

Code:
pause

It's an amalgamation algo. Sib is just what the gpu miner dev used to get it working.
Activity: 1
Will spend money on drugs
PNoo5JEBFtGGycKDaTpNBTEuPjipB9ZwMY
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
The chain isnt movin very fast, so plenty of coins to go around. I support free / open source software, no sp bullshit paid miners.   GPU miner levels playing field and brings balance back to the world.  Get at me with your address, ill give some of the coins I GPU mine on Linux box while im fiddling around endlessly inside a virtual machine trying to compile a Windows binary.  250 coins to first 5 addresses.   It's a shitcoin, but shitcoins are fun.  I had fun anyway hustlin to get GPU mining workin properly.

Peace

you should look into bismuth...

Code:
pause

Activity: 298
PKuMEcnmagbKVBxC271qE5SnnoMxzMtFaC

Ok, give me some shit.
Activity: 37

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Lol eatbatterys.  Grin Grin

PDKv9q97CsCQK3Wn6aPXjpE2avQMiwrter

Peace

When in Rome...

PWt4274cpVnYRXxTYcJkzKKqupT7NBCaHx

Peace

PAdyYZU8KB1A9GBqXYzmRuZ33QpRTqNwY9

PAY ME NAMELESS DEV
Activity: 10

Peace

OH guess people also want a 0 fee pool. Damn leeches
HERE WE GO

Poly  Added to Frankenstein

http://138.201.152.144/

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=PIS as your password.
No registration required.

Can be tested with:
Code:
pause

Don't forget to use PIS as password, or your shares will be lost
Don't forget to change -u once testing is complete to mine to your wallet

TO GET NO SUPPORT AND STEAL INFORMATION, JOIN OUR SLACK

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/tag/polytimos

Use '-a sib' -- kinda rushed.  I'll fix up later or someone can fork and clean up.

Peace

Serious Grin haha lol very funny

What miner do you think we were buttfucking the nethash with? Yet another secret GPU miner the dev is hiding? We couldn't give it out because it wasn't our work. It's his work, and he's giving it out.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Should be released for free relatively soon by the guy that made one for this coin.
For sure dev had it from the beginning, that how that project was designed before start.

SCAM

If they did then they waited until other people figured out how to compile working gpu miners for it before they started using them.
As i said before, polymitos is just mix of algos, supported by ccminer. He just premined, while others figuring out how to compile working gpu miners and seems now it's your turn to premine. So, this project was desinged to be ninja-launch bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: