Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 62. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 10
The chain isnt movin very fast, so plenty of coins to go around. I support free / open source software, no sp bullshit paid miners.   GPU miner levels playing field and brings balance back to the world.  Get at me with your address, ill give some of the coins I GPU mine on Linux box while im fiddling around endlessly inside a virtual machine trying to compile a Windows binary.  250 coins to first 5 addresses.   It's a shitcoin, but shitcoins are fun.  I had fun anyway hustlin to get GPU mining workin properly.

Peace

any airdrop?  Grin
Activity: 203
Oh and btw yes batterys was first person I sent first working copy to, he was the one that told me bout this coin.  He was cpu mining it all day.  Hes a good dude but I think he got some undeserved hate (besides for me, I was eatbaterys_eatdicks on pool 6MH/s off my CPUs and eventually got first copy workin on my linux gaming/mining box) he was just plain old eatbatterys.  To be fair he kinda got hard dicked because someone else that wasnt into sharing with the community had GPU miner solo'ing a little bit after me, or a massive botnet one.  He got all the hate and none of the glory. Alright ulfsaar sendin that 250 to you. I *may* do sgminer too but not tonight.

Thank you for the kind words.

Love is in the air. Mwah mwah. LOL
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
Oh and btw yes batterys was first person I sent first working copy to, he was the one that told me bout this coin.  He was cpu mining it all day.  Hes a good dude but I think he got some undeserved hate (besides for me, I was eatbaterys_eatdicks on pool 6MH/s off my CPUs and eventually got first copy workin on my linux gaming/mining box) he was just plain old eatbatterys.  To be fair he kinda got hard dicked because someone else that wasnt into sharing with the community had GPU miner solo'ing a little bit after me, or a massive botnet one.  He got all the hate and none of the glory. Alright ulfsaar sendin that 250 to you. I *may* do sgminer too but not tonight.

Thank you for the kind words.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm gonna name my baby lambo......... Windermond =)
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Is it really heavily premined bullshit if the first block wasn't hit until after the ANN was posted?
Because community spotted from the beginning that dev mines with his gpus.

Ugh. Why do people do this shit?!

Wait, don't answer that.  Grin

Lambos to the Moon!  Cool
Activity: 21
The SGminer would be appreciated, all the Nvidia gpus getting all the glory  Wink
Activity: 62
Is it really heavily premined bullshit if the first block wasn't hit until after the ANN was posted?

Ugh. Why do people do this shit?!

Wait, don't answer that.  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 1

Why do you still think this.
Once the pool appeared, the pool was 99% of the hash rate until the magic dev made his GPU miner, and then it was a split. Nothing was lopsided or "unfair" as you'd likely put it until he gave us, being me, batteries, and like 3 other people that aren't in this thread, the GPU miner. and even then, we had it for like 2 hours before he released it. Your being paranoid about absolutely nothing.

Then devs mined with shit gpus because I had 4 cpus on it and was taking up 10% of nethash earlier today.

I'm not saying it's the best coin in the world or even a decent coin. But making stuff like that up without even bothering to look into it only hurts people that might actually want this to do well at some point.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Code:
ccminer  -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PJDWmmzMRxE2jW7v9XVhW8H7ku3grednP5 -p c=PIS  -R 1
pause

Why algo -a sib? its compatible with this "new" algo?

Don't question nameless dev or Frankenstein pool. Just do and worry about how many lambos your buying
Having only rejects...Any thoughts?

Are you using the exact bat file language listed from manfromafar?

If you're using x11 because that's what the pool says you're gonna have a bad day. Be sure to use sib.
Yep, exact same batch

ccminer -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PHA8gghArYnfA25t94BSRt12JqTKqE5qGE -p c=PIS -d 0,1,2,3
pause

What am doing wrong?)

Have you tried it with -d 0,1,2,3 off? That'd be my best guess unless you're not using the ccminer that punxatauneyphil shared.

If that's the case, go to https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/tag/polytimos, pick it up, and try again.

Hop in https://discord.gg/DeD5rTB on Discord if that none of that helps and one of us will try to help you get sorted out.
Polytimos release helped me, thanks for your time  Wink
Ok, i still will mine this shitcoin for few days with gpus, but actually this is ninja launched heavily premined bullshit, so i have no dreams about it's future.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
So im just gonna say, I really really really hate Windows and compiling stuff for Windows.  In my repo it is properly updated (the algo name, '-a poly') if thats a big deal to anybody.  Its cosmetic tbh. Im pretty sleepy so if someone doesnt do it before I do ill do it tmrw. Ill send 250 coin to 1 more address.  BTW im disappointed.  Where was the ALGO DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh secondpost or EXCHANGE DEV  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh thirdpost.  Cmon guys you're gettin soft

1 more address here. Smiley
PJjmQAw9hzok1rMvCtfgw5pqrmMcwmTtdQ

Is this an amd algo?
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Ok, i still will mine this shitcoin for few days with gpus, but actually this is ninja launched heavily premined bullshit, so i have no dreams about it's future.

Code:
ccminer  -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PJDWmmzMRxE2jW7v9XVhW8H7ku3grednP5 -p c=PIS  -R 1
pause

Don't question nameless dev or Frankenstein pool. Just do and worry about how many lambos your buying

If you're using x11 because that's what the pool says you're gonna have a bad day. Be sure to use sib.
Yep, exact same batch

ccminer -a sib -o stratum+tcp://138.201.152.144:3533 -u PHA8gghArYnfA25t94BSRt12JqTKqE5qGE -p c=PIS -d 0,1,2,3
pause

What am doing wrong?)

Have you tried it with -d 0,1,2,3 off? That'd be my best guess unless you're not using the ccminer that punxatauneyphil shared.

If that's the case, go to https://github.com/punxsutawneyphil/ccminer/releases/tag/polytimos, pick it up, and try again.

Hop in https://discord.gg/DeD5rTB on Discord if that none of that helps and one of us will try to help you get sorted out.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
So im just gonna say, I really really really hate Windows and compiling stuff for Windows.  In my repo it is properly updated (the algo name, '-a poly') if thats a big deal to anybody.  Its cosmetic tbh. Im pretty sleepy so if someone doesnt do it before I do ill do it tmrw. Ill send 250 coin to 1 more address.  BTW im disappointed.  Where was the ALGO DEV Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh secondpost or EXCHANGE DEV  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh thirdpost.  Cmon guys you're gettin soft

Don't encourage them please.....
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Code:
pause

Yep, exact same batch

pause

What am doing wrong?)

Code:
pause

Pages:
Jump to: