Pages:
Author

Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO - page 66. (Read 95790 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104
We believe that the reason Bitcoin got as big as it is, is because it was launched this way. Allowing anyone and everyone to become part of ‘the team’ of Bitcoin. We want Polytimos to be this way, everyone should view Polytimos as ‘their project’ and care for it that way.

Felt the need to +1 this.
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Because there is so much difference
It is nicehash
Does that raise the difficulty
https://ibb.co/bF25cm

Can't rent hash at nicehash. This is a new algo and Nicehash doesn't offer it. The person either has a GPU miner, a server, or running VPS. Could be a botnet.
Most like the person has their own Gpu miner.
I think it's a miner with GPU
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
We believe that the reason Bitcoin got as big as it is, is because it was launched this way. Allowing anyone and everyone to become part of ‘the team’ of Bitcoin. We want Polytimos to be this way, everyone should view Polytimos as ‘their project’ and care for it that way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Have you ever felt left out of the Bitcoin movement? Here's your chance to not be. Polytimos has taken all of the best and most fundamental parts of Bitcoin and launched them in a time where many more people are familiar with crypto-currencies and their potential, with a location where people are already looking for new project launches.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
It is nicehash

Can't rent hash at nicehash. This is a new algo and Nicehash doesn't offer it. The person either has a GPU miner, a server, or running VPS. Could be a botnet.
Most likely the person has their own Gpu miner.
Very pleased to see everyone helping each other out. This is what we enjoy seeing. Keep it up!

I am thinking of putting together a fund for bounties, and exchange listings. We will need people to help us get voted on exchanges.

Hopefully you will all be as helpful there as you are here in this thread.
Activity: 349
It is nicehash
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
So does the POS not begin until block 800000? That would be 4 1/2 years from now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
A GPU miner will be released as soon as there's more interest in this project.

Looking forward to it!
Activity: 157
i'm in and will mine it.
fair launch and active DEV are necessary, I hope it will bring luck to me.
Anyhelp??

make[2]: Entering directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source/compat'
make[3]: Entering directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source/compat'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source/compat'
make[2]: Entering directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source'
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT cpuminer-api.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cpuminer-api.Tpo -c -o cpuminer-api.o `test -f 'api.c' || echo './'`api.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o -MD -MP -MF sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_keccak.Tpo -c -o sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o `test -f 'sha3/sph_keccak.c' || echo './'`sha3/sph_keccak.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o -MD -MP -MF sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.Tpo -c -o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o `test -f 'sha3/sph_hefty1.c' || echo './'`sha3/sph_hefty1.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o -MD -MP -MF sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_groestl.Tpo -c -o sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o `test -f 'sha3/sph_groestl.c' || echo './'`sha3/sph_groestl.c
api.c:318:68: fatal error: compat/curl-for-windows/openssl/openssl/crypto/sha/sha.h: No such file or directory
 #include "compat/curl-for-windows/openssl/openssl/crypto/sha/sha.h"
                                                                    ^
compilation terminated.
mv -f sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.Tpo sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.Po
Makefile:1196: recipe for target 'cpuminer-api.o' failed
make[2]: *** [cpuminer-api.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
mv -f sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_keccak.Tpo sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_keccak.Po
mv -f sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_groestl.Tpo sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_groestl.Po
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source'
Makefile:2521: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/test/cpu-miner-source'
Makefile:560: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
strip: 'cpuminer': No such file

You need to change the line:
Code:

in api.c to your distro openssl includes directory (if Arch Linux it's at /usr/include/openssl) I have no idea where they're located in Ubuntu though.

Example:

Code:
#include "/usr/include/openssl/sha.h"
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
I'm using the same miner for windows and use the following:

cpuminer -a polytimos -o stratum+tcp://mpos-pools.com:3543 -u username.workername -p password

Works just fine for me. Haven't had any problems.

Hello,

Thanks for the help.
https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/tree/linux/algo does not have polytimos algo.how can i add it??

Activity: 132
Hello,

Thanks for the help.
https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/tree/linux/algo does not have polytimos algo.how can i add it??

Anyhelp??

gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT cpuminer-api.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cpuminer-api.Tpo -c -o cpuminer-api.o `test -f 'api.c' || echo './'`api.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o -MD -MP -MF sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_keccak.Tpo -c -o sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o `test -f 'sha3/sph_keccak.c' || echo './'`sha3/sph_keccak.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o -MD -MP -MF sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.Tpo -c -o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o `test -f 'sha3/sph_hefty1.c' || echo './'`sha3/sph_hefty1.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -O2  -Ofast -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -ftree-loop-if-convert-stores -DUSE_ASM -pg  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o -MD -MP -MF sha3/.deps/cpuminer-sph_groestl.Tpo -c -o sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o `test -f 'sha3/sph_groestl.c' || echo './'`sha3/sph_groestl.c
api.c:318:68: fatal error: compat/curl-for-windows/openssl/openssl/crypto/sha/sha.h: No such file or directory
                                                                    ^
compilation terminated.

If you want to get up and running quickly, just go download the cpu ccminer and mine on the mpos-pools.com pool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
Anyhelp??

^
compilation terminated.

If you want to get up and running quickly, just go download the cpu ccminer and mine on the mpos-pools.com pool.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Dev mining with gpu's. When Ended premine, they will release gpu miner.
Quite likely. As i can see, he just mixed algos, implemented in ccminer, and released just cpu version. So we have deal with sophisticated premine.
Activity: 132
Anyhelp??

^
compilation terminated.
Merit: 107
Coin algorithm, sounds pretty good. But can I mine or its only token? Thanks DeV for response.
did you...read the actual op?
Coin algorithm, sounds pretty good. But can I mine or its only token? Thanks DeV for response.

not sure I understand your question.
Activity: 249
Need some help here.
Trying to build from repository (https://github.com/polytimos/cpu-miner-source).
Show me "bash: ./build.sh: Permission denied" same for ./autogen.

Downloaded the linux release via wget and tried to run, get permission denied again.
Other miners i can run normally.
What can it be?

chmod +x both files so you can execute them.
Pages:
Jump to: