Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pool-X.eu - LTC Pool [PPLNS/STRATUM] blockfinder bonus - page 10. (Read 43581 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
added another 100 to blockfinder bonus
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
ok downloaded the fixed version and it runs properly on the 32 bit netbook now, getting 0.55 average so its probably 0.1 higher on average than it was, not as amazing as the big core 2 duo boost but its an improvement  Grin

plus the gui is pretty nice, and im sure the system is more stable now (before i could not browse web pages, now its running faster and i can.. lol)
definately worthy of setting some donation %  Wink
PooL-X.eu
nice sounds like some good results Smiley glad to hear
oh and thx for the note on the 32bit one it shuld be fixed

thats awesome, i shall give it a try shortly Smiley

i have an intel core 2 duo that used to get 1.9kh/s for each core/thread and its running at 4.0kh/s with that new miner  Shocked
gotta get that 0.5kh/s netbook up to a full 1.0 now  Cool
PooL-X.eu
thx for mentioning wolf1234 ill get on that, and thx for positive feedback is apriciated

the minerd i put up there since seems like theres quite a few out there unaware of the optimized miners they are not done by me Smiley

they can be found here:
64bits http://www.wuala.com/jbw9/pub/Bitcoin/Tenebrix/miner/win/test/
32bits http://www.wuala.com/jbw9/pub/Bitcoin/Tenebrix/miner/win/

i choose the minerd-amdfam10-sse4a-64.exe and put into the gui folder renamed to minerd.exe to work with gui packed and uploaded so easy to get started with a optimal miner Smiley

for some reason the amdfam10 just works better even on intels in my experience

oh and thx for the note on the 32bit one it shuld be fixed

oh and big thx to matoking for the scrypt gui https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.593822
mm not to be nitpicking or anything, just something to throw in the probably rather long to do list for you Wink

under the shockingly beautiful graph of the blocks stats page (the bit showing previous 100 blocks) the reward column shouldnt be showing "est LTC" and "LTC" on blocks which i put in no shares (because i just joined hehe)

very easy to fix and by no means a priority Smiley just something to polish the already very perfected pool site you have created

edit - just noticed on the pool stats page you have a previous 10 blocks table where the issue above is fixed, so its definitely a copy paste job lol ^_^
ok seriously what magic did you guys weave into the gui miner  Shocked

its seriously DOUBLED my hash rate compared to the popular minerd.exe lol
just a damn shame i cant make it work on my netbook (doesnt support 64 bit..) and the x86 version kills the miner as soon as i click start for reasons unknown

development/support thread for the guiminer would be awesome  Grin

edit - just to point out this was a relevant post here, the miner is linked to from the pool as reccomended miner and is unnamed so i have nowhere else to ask this
just signed up as i find myself in need of a backup pool for my backup pool (long story..)

love the pirate theme  Grin fed to the sharks my first slave was ahaha
we shall see if in a few days this pool is good enough to be my primary pool, sure looks to be a good find!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Joined a few hours ago, so far so good. Plus thanks a lot for the Linux instructions, I can finally run it on my server!
PooL-X.eu
increased reward to 2 ltc for blockfinders next 50+ blocks
PooL-X.eu
Server move over .... shuld bring some better stability along with also added a us.pool-x.eu new york based server to ensure stable+low ping on us connections

New server: Intel Core i5-2300 4x2.8ghz / 16gb mem / 100mbit
and the us node is 2x3ghz / 2gb mem / 100mbit

feel free to bring some slaves
PooL-X.eu
a little update ... i finnished the blockwatcher for the irc channel

[ANN] Block #15575 solved, found by UltraX in 1349 shares over 21 minutes 29 seconds
[ANN] Block #15581 solved, found by twmz in 543 shares over 9 minutes 13 seconds

also i added Reward colum to stats page next to block duration Smiley
PooL-X.eu
thanks alot for all the positive feedback, if have anything "else" iam avaible Smiley
Activity: 154
Just joined, I'm getting a lot more valid shares over here than where I was.  Great pool!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
It does not matter to most, but I think pool-x is the best looking pool out there too.  :-)

I don't care much about the aesthetics.  I'm using Pool-X for everything else.   But I admit it looks good too.  Smiley

Oops, my inexperience is showing.. the UI of pool-x that I like is a result of using mmcfe, as credited on the pool-x web site.   But I still do prefer the efficiency, fair payout system and fee structure aspects compared to the other pools out there.
ama
Activity: 112
It does not matter to most, but I think pool-x is the best looking pool out there too.  :-)

I don't care much about the aesthetics.  I'm using Pool-X for everything else.   But I admit it looks good too.  Smiley
Activity: 64
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to this pool.   It's been working very efficiently for me since it started.  Fast payouts, very transparent operation, no fixed fees and a responsive administrator (does that g2x3k ever sleep?).   It does not matter to most, but I think pool-x is the best looking pool out there too.  :-)

PS> I'm new to the Bitcoin world and decided to start with Litecoin as a way to learn more about the process by following the launch of a new coin.  So far it has been lots of fun.
PooL-X.eu
yes ive had a talk on irc with him Smiley

Activity: 154
Someone has a question for you, but they're still locked in the newbie section:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.579978
PooL-X.eu
oh sry bout that fixing right away ... and ye had to get move over with due to stability issues with it.cx ... its shuld still work, but it aint is why i changed Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: