Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pool-X.eu - LTC Pool [PPLNS/STRATUM] blockfinder bonus - page 8. (Read 43581 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
dont use blkmond Smiley theres longpoll ability in litecoind ... launch: ./litecoind pollpidfile=/home/pool/pushpool.pid

then litecoind will signal pushpoold about new blocks

WOW! Thank you very much!!!

But when I run:

Code:
administrativo@ltcmining1:~$ ./litecoin/src/litecoind getconnectioncount
administrativo@ltcmining1:~$ ./litecoin/src/litecoind pollpidfile=/tmp/pushpoold.pid
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}

Sad

Anyway, thank you... I don't want take your time with this... I'll take a deep look into it...

Best!
Thiago
Pass it an argument, not a method.
administrativo@ltcmining1:~$ ./litecoin/src/litecoind -pollpidfile=/tmp/pushpoold.pid

The daemon must also be off when you do this.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
dont use blkmond Smiley theres longpoll ability in litecoind ... launch: ./litecoind pollpidfile=/home/pool/pushpool.pid

But when I run:

Code:
administrativo@ltcmining1:~$ ./litecoin/src/litecoind pollpidfile=/tmp/pushpoold.pid

Sad

Anyway, thank you... I don't want take your time with this... I'll take a deep look into it...

Best!
Thiago
legendary

But when I run:

Code:

Sad
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu

legendary
PooL-X.eu
hehe weird wolf well removed orange buble above it and yea it was quick solution so theres something, plan makeing a better chat, in anycase i removed the orange buble above the "support" box now tho i doubt it was that doing it but less annoying now atleast Smiley

wasnt the plan to cause trouble with it heh Smiley

update:: us server was put down yesterday, connection issues and all it had todo was provide a stable connection so better to take it out of the mix
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
an update: even while not mining the pool stats page (which i have bookmarked..) is crashing 3/4 times i try to load it

other webpages are working fine so i doubt its anything on my end and its only just started behaving this way after you added that online support...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
While i support the idea of having an online 'support' facility i question the true need for it.
and more importantly question the implementation of it.. that little popup is about as annoying as adverts on web pages, and what with me mining and trying to browse the internet at the same time.. i became unable to use your website because the plugin trying to render the little popup kept hanging  Roll Eyes (for a better example, after 3 plugin crashes, it crashed my browser completely)

Is there no way to simply put a traditional link to it or something? im sure i wont be the only one foolish enough to keep trying to use my computer while its mining at maximum capacity lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Man, you added more to the block bonus immediately after I found one. Just my luck...
Very well done job on the pool though.
PooL-X.eu
added 100 ltc to blockfinder bonus balance.... block finders get rewarded 2 ltc for finding blocks next 50 blocks
PooL-X.eu
i been extending on the irc bot, its gonna be released open source later on right now iam interested to hear if anyone have any ideas to functions or ideas for site

currently bot has following commands + announce of block:
(01:56:08) (PooL-X) Commands for Bot is:
(01:56:09) (PooL-X) stats: !u [username] for user stats, !stats for pool stats, !info for network info, !estimate estimate given output at any khps
(01:56:09) (PooL-X) market: !ticker for market data, !rate [buy|sell|last] convert amount of ltc to usd
(01:56:09) (PooL-X) note: [arguments] is optional, are required, you can lookup specific command with !help [command]

examples:
(01:57:01) (@g2x3k) !u
(01:57:02) (PooL-X) g2x3k active with 5 slaves doing 42.599 kh/s.. estimated 69.24 LTC per day, 2.89 LTC per hour, estimated time to find block is 17 hours 19 minutes 51 seconds

(01:57:29) (@g2x3k) !rate 2500 lcbcusd
(01:57:29) (PooL-X) [BTC-E/rate/sell] 2500 LTC @ 0.007003 = 17.5075 BTC @ 3.002 = 52.56 USD
(01:57:33) (@g2x3k) !rate 2500 lcusd
(01:57:33) (PooL-X) [BTC-E/rate/sell] 2500 LTC @ 0.02 = 50 USD

(01:54:36) (PooL-X) [Block] #26392 Found by slatin21 Slave pooo in 19,606 shares over 20 minutes 39 seconds

any ideas for features are welcome
PooL-X.eu
added LTC/day to stats page and est. avg time to find round at current hashrate

also fixed that graph now Smiley mmm green line
PooL-X.eu
16 changes if you try to varyify the math before just putting it on site

and yea i know what it shuld mean, how the f did we get this far without ? lol

join irc instead of this forum bs

update: looks like got it fixed Smiley thx mrx
mrx
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Sorry, misread, meant effective indeed.

Looks like it's moving average? (look at the first pool block)

i got to that yesterday aswell

currently it's 24963. Sounds reasonable

well lets have a look ... i got that far yesterday aswell
first of i use  bcpow(2, 16) = 65536

so yea bcpow(2,16)*0.38087351 = 24963

reason i think was something wrong is if start to change the 16 nothing makes sense -.-

lowering the 16 lowers the result wich shuld higher since it would make the shares easier = more of them, but it lowers the result

maybe just me thinking to much over it but hey Smiley id wanted to be sure before put on page rather have a none working there then an inacurate i cant defend Smiley

hmm why does 16 change? it's set by you on the pushpoold

24693 means at current network difficulty and your set easy target, it tooks 24693 proof of works(shares) to solve a block. So when network diff. changes it changes as well.
PooL-X.eu
i got to that yesterday aswell

well lets have a look ... i got that far yesterday aswell
first of i use  bcpow(2, 16) = 65536

so yea bcpow(2,16)*0.38087351 = 24963

reason i think was something wrong is if start to change the 16 nothing makes sense -.-

lowering the 16 lowers the result wich shuld higher since it would make the shares easier = more of them, but it lowers the result

maybe just me thinking to much over it but hey Smiley id wanted to be sure before put on page rather have a none working there then an inacurate i cant defend Smiley

its changed now does look kinda right guess we see bout that in longer run
Activity: 392
Sorry, misread, meant effective indeed.
mrx
localhost the estimated diff ? no suchh thing

theres effective, the red line: = effective diff
theres actual, the blue: the actual diff for each block

reason green isnt working is the pool uses
rpc.retarget.bits=16,

and i havent gotten head around how to make the formula to calc avg shares for a block on certain diff with retarget on

feel free to drop some working math lol Smiley i was sick yesterday i looked at before heading to bed with no luck.... gonna make my coffee and have a look during the day

Then it should be 65536*diff

65536 comes from 1/1.525878906e-05

PooL-X.eu
localhost the estimated diff ? no suchh thing

theres effective, the red line: = effective diff
theres actual, the blue: the actual diff for each block

reason green isnt working is the pool uses
rpc.retarget.bits=16,

and i havent gotten head around how to make the formula to calc avg shares for a block on certain diff with retarget on

feel free to drop some working math lol Smiley i was sick yesterday i looked at before heading to bed with no luck.... gonna make my coffee and have a look during the day
mrx
Now that you mention it, what's supposed to be the difference between actual and estimated diff on the graph there? http://pool-x.eu/blocksAuth

The actual diff is not working, and what's est. diff?
Activity: 392
Now that you mention it, what's supposed to be the difference between actual and estimated diff on the graph there? http://pool-x.eu/blocksAuth
Pages:
Jump to: