Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pool-X.eu - LTC Pool [PPLNS/STRATUM] blockfinder bonus - page 4. (Read 43581 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
So what is the latest? Any idea on when we can start mining again?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
LitecoinTalk
I would guess also their wallet would need to catch up for a few days before it can give out new blocks for processing?
No, the wallet got the blocks until the exact moment of crash, only need to download 120 blocks (a couple of minutes) to update, and it seems like they have already done, just a momment after site goes up all blocks appears as orphaned and now appear as confirmed, so must be executed some script that communicate with litecoind and update number of confirms.

To my knowledge of mmcfe, unless g2x3k has modified, the same scripts that update the corfirms make de payment, so can you check if you have credited until block 235150.

I don't recommend to withdraw any ltc until they confirm all work correctly,if litecoind client is not working correctly the withdraw  can appears  in balance but not made the real tx. SO WAIT UNTIL OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION THAT ALL IS OK.

Regards

+1
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
I would guess also their wallet would need to catch up for a few days before it can give out new blocks for processing?
No, the wallet got the blocks until the exact moment of crash, only need to download 120 blocks (a couple of minutes) to update, and it seems like they have already done, just a momment after site goes up all blocks appears as orphaned and now appear as confirmed, so must be executed some script that communicate with litecoind and update number of confirms.

To my knowledge of mmcfe, unless g2x3k has modified, the same scripts that updates the corfirms makes de payment, so can you check if you have credited until block 235150.

I don't recommend to withdraw any ltc until they confirm all work correctly,if litecoind client is not working correctly the withdraw  can appears  in balance but not made the real tx. SO WAIT UNTIL OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION THAT ALL IS OK.

Regards

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler

sounds like it...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Yes.. site is functioning.. but my miner is not responding yet..  I'm guessing they are restoring services now Wink
Activity: 29
The site is back up for me I am just unable to mine to it, is this the same for everyone else?
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Somebody could call him? Smiley
His private phone number is on is IRC channel #pool-x.eu

I just tried calling, it's on hold, I will try it again...

edit: he's on vacation and he will fix it tomorrow

nice ty VeeMiner for following up with him and filling us all in Smiley dam people taking holidays when the rest of us are slaving away Tongue
bitcoin hodler

I just tried calling, it's on hold, I will try it again...

edit: he's on vacation and he will fix it tomorrow
Activity: 288
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
ive moved my mining op to https://lc.ozco.in/, but it's not very good, I had much better connectivity with pool-x. It sucks that it's not working and there is no backup plan...
I Also go to https://lc.ozco.in/ 
~ about 1 -Mhash
LitecoinTalk
bitcoin hodler
Hmmmm yeah seems as though our hashes arn't good enough for some people!! maybe attention focussed elsewhere, and maybe as it was a weekend (owner might have gone on holiday or something...) ... but still would be nice to get back up and mining.... now looking at other pools, any recommendations?? Tongue

ive moved my mining op to https://lc.ozco.in/, but it's not very good, I had much better connectivity with pool-x. It sucks that it's not working and there is no backup plan...
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Hmmmm yeah seems as though our hashes arn't good enough for some people!! maybe attention focussed elsewhere, and maybe as it was a weekend (owner might have gone on holiday or something...) ... but still would be nice to get back up and mining.... now looking at other pools, any recommendations?? Tongue
bitcoin hodler
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Connect error: Connection refused (111) thrown in on line 0

Down for everybody, bitcoind client is down.

It happens the same a couple of days ago.

Regards

so this pool hasn't been working for 2 days now and no one even cares? Interesting Smiley
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Connect error: Connection refused (111) thrown in on line 0

Down for everybody, bitcoind client is down.

It happens the same a couple of days ago.

Regards

bitcoin hodler
pool-x is down for me, is it working for other people??
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
try using the contact means = irc theres link on site or skype i usually reply pretty fast there ... or leave a messege with some details here ... including: username, blocks that havent paid right... so i can look into

btw i am looking into it Smiley

EDiT: fixed atleast two causeing bugs ... and paid out the blocks script found ... unfortunately theres been some blocks lately thats been spread using a wrong lastnshares wich has been fixed and the checking script failed to run ... shuld be fixed now ...
LitecoinTalk
Today it happened again. Will somebody fix it ?

not everyone check forum every day Smiley, try ask in the topic on the Litecoin Forum
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Today it happened again. Will somebody fix it ?
Pages:
Jump to: