Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pool-X.eu - LTC Pool [PPLNS/STRATUM] blockfinder bonus - page 2. (Read 43581 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
so we have had 3 days of problems iam very sorry, 1st day was mysql screwup had accumlated +4,5m shares cronjobs stalling etc, got that solved then ran into trouble with to many connections and load got solved aswell ... 3rd day was my fault didnt pay bill to ovh, is no excuse but my visa is missing in moveing and bank wont send me a new to this address yet not officially moved o.O

but all good and fine again sorry for downtime, been one of most stable pool for 2 yrs in row hurts me alot with all these troubles ...
PooL-X.eu
sorry for the few failed withdraws very recently (last 5 hrs been <20) hot wallet ran out of funds Smiley shuld be fine again
PooL-X.eu
never check my messages here, hint: hate forums !

theres irc + skype contact info on site, but to reply all i can say/ask is, did you check spam folder ? cause reset shuld be working ...

and for the 100 time no pin resets Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
g2x3k, let me know your opinion about miners at pool-x.eu.
I sent to you a personal message about the loss of the password and got no response since July 11. You have no time to answer, aren't you?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wasn't there something about this pin is very important? wirte it down and never forget?

i can't remember exactly..
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
is there any chance to reset my 4 digit pin? I forget it. No one answer me on mail or IRC
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Port 9000 is blocked by the firewall. 8000 works great.
PooL-X.eu
please dont get rid of access for people who are unable to use stratum. I cannot connect to stratum here at work and i have a 2200MH/s system running.

why cant you ?, be an idea to solve that cause i will remove old shit sooner/later
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
please dont get rid of access for people who are unable to use stratum. I cannot connect to stratum here at work and i have a 2200MH/s system running.
PooL-X.eu
good you got that solved ive edited the header notice and put it as link there so can just right click and copy with stratum+tcp:// infront now Smiley
Activity: 2
Don't want to burst a bubble, but I keep getting "HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server" whenever I try to use Stratum. I am using cpuminer 2.3.1 on Win7. The flags that I am using are "minerd.exe --algo scrypt --url mine.pool-x.eu:9000 --userpass [userfiller].[workerfiller]:x --quiet". What have I missed?

Edit: Realized that pooler is still working on Stratum support. cpuminer does not auto dectect Stratum. I needed to put in "stratum+tcp://mine.pool-x.eu:9000" as my url. Works fine now. Thank you g2x3k!
PooL-X.eu
in celebration of stratum working so nicely ive added 100 ltc to the blockfinder bonus

and yea offcurse switch to stratum if havent already done so ..
PooL-X.eu
paid your ltc to address was tied with account..
Activity: 5
Several days ago, I stopped being able to log in to the web site. Please restore my access so that I can transfer my balance out.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Works fine for me:

Accepted: 56987
Rejected: 411
Latency: ~65ms
--> 0.7%
Activity: 167
Great update! Before on port 8337 w. no stratum I was getting ~14% stale w/ my 1x7950 setup now after a few hours I only have less than 0.01% stale  Grin Huh
PooL-X.eu
ive added stratum currently in testing but results are looking good at port 9000 be nice with some power directed at it and some feedback, thanks in advance

burning7950: only vircurex can help you with that if they wish todo so i cant do anything since money has left the building ..

edit: also updating on the getting started and other stuff Smiley
Activity: 11
Hey guys,

I've lost a transaction from pool-x to vircurex because vircurex has reseted the litecoin address after an hacker attack. Can someone help me to get this transaction to my new vircurex address please?

Thank you.
Activity: 329
Merit: 251
Any update on the stratum testing pls? I see the message has gone from the "getting started" section of the website.
Activity: 172
Stratum support?
Many other Pool sites are switching to this, as Pool-X any plans/time scale?
Pages:
Jump to: