Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pool-X.eu - LTC Pool [PPLNS/STRATUM] blockfinder bonus - page 5. (Read 43581 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I have the same problem, for some blocks i didn't get reward.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hey this pool is really great, thanks for making it! My user id is 1337 is that what everyone has or did I get lucky?

heh lucky indeed Smiley

What so lucky with that number? Tongue

There was  a bunch of internet users that would only communicate with each other in a digital tongue, which consisted of substituting as many letters as possible with numbers. Hack became h4x and boot became b007 and so on and so forth. The language was officially dubbed, '1337 5p34k' or 'elite speak' because only elite hackers could decode it. Speakers of the language were known as '1337(leet)' and soon anytime someone became good at something they were called '1337' so the number sticks around
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1057
Activity: 266
LitecoinTalk
Hey this pool is really great, thanks for making it! My user id is 1337 is that what everyone has or did I get lucky?

heh lucky indeed Smiley

What so lucky with that number? Tongue
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu

heh lucky indeed Smiley
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
It happens the same to me, one block yesterdays, one today,  how often do you run this script?

http://s10.postimage.org/ktdcalw8n/capture.jpg

and

http://s14.postimage.org/dtdxgh2i7/capture2.jpg

Regards
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 312
Thank you for the quick answer! Smiley
I checked my stats and the block was paid with the delay you talked about.

Sorry for bothering you and thanks again!
PooL-X.eu
thx for username it really helped now i could look stuff up
it did pay you ... maybe not immidiatly when confirmed ... happens for some blocks but theres background scripts running takeing care of it so the payment was just few hrs delayed "heavy scripts cant run too often"

1618196 /   2012-08-19 00:00:17 / Credit / Block# 192656 / 3.18446 LTC
1618066 /   2012-08-19 00:00:15 /   Credit / Block# 192693 / 3.281416 LTC
1620351 / 2012-08-20 00:00:11 / Credit / Block# 193374 / 3.334798 LTC

as far as i know all other mmcfe pools havent fixed this other then pool-x .... my temp fix: http://pastie.org/private/6tgzovxpto1mmw1otq3oa

those are the blocks you claim not to have gotten credits for ... but you have the payment was delayed sorry bout that still working on a fix for it
But what is the problem with blocks you had shares in, don't pay nothing?

For instance recent blocks 192656 and 192693 paid nothing for me.
I'm sure I had shares in them.

EDIT: I'm the block finder of 193374 but i got no payment for the block. This becomes absurd!
PooL-X.eu
the estimates are not as acurate as th actual payment i noticed some big diff but i been monitoring the payments and they are ok
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
i will look into it... seems after the diff increased so much tyhe estimates might be a bit off was bit fast made in first round anyway ill check share count on the block for you get back to you tho Smiley

Now after the diff has gone down from 10 to 8, the pool seem to give even less...
At ~800khash, I've got ~4.5LTC per block, now the pool gives me estimate about 2.5LTC...

Reward from block has nothing to do with difficulty, it is what percent of the total mining hash rate you have in comparison to everyone else on the pool at that moment. Smiley
i will look into it... seems after the diff increased so much tyhe estimates might be a bit off was bit fast made in first round anyway ill check share count on the block for you get back to you tho Smiley

Now after the diff has gone down from 10 to 8, the pool seem to give even less...
At ~800khash, I've got ~4.5LTC per block, now the pool gives me estimate about 2.5LTC...
PooL-X.eu
Is this thread dead?

I really like this pool but on block 20235 (pool count), LTC block 186,768 i got no payment.

My miners are 24/4 pointed at the pool.
Before the confirms the block said that I have about 4.5 LTC share.
This happens for the third time from last week.
What can be the issue?

i'll let g2x3k / operator of the pool know about it

LitecoinTalk
Is this thread dead?

I really like this pool but on block 20235 (pool count), LTC block 186,768 i got no payment.

What can be the issue?

i'll let g2x3k / operator of the pool know about it
Is this thread dead?

What can be the issue?
LitecoinTalk
its a dam good pool !
PooL-X.eu
everything is back to normal now there wasnt much i could do about i was battleing it allday when i found the fix yesterday i was way to tired to start on mergeing it ive dont have much experience with that either
during my sleep coblee comited fixes to litecoind and i updated when i woke everything is back to normal now

News:
13:45 16-03-2012; update on the past 24hrs of problems, litecoin network been under spam attack wasnt much i could do about until now iam truely sorry and was pain in the ass going to bed/sleeping knowing it wasnt ok here,
woke to happy news that coblee had patched litecoind so i updated here right away, seems to have solved issues for now, again sorry for the downtime

also on a site note yesterday i moved to new wallet so that caused bit disturbence in it self ill confirm those blocks manually and transfer funds from old wallet... (update: they have been confirmed and paid...)

the good news, i have added 500LTC and set blockbonus to 2LTC so theres 2LTC for next 250 blockfinders
Activity: 132
Pages:
Jump to: