Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 141. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
8 days ago on populous platform twitter in response to when beta: "expect a lovingly wrapped Christmas present. Currently going through QA and bug testing."

Ropstein eth was used on the alpha and you're not supposed to use your actual info it in red letters. Reasons for testnet eth is to simulate buying and selling invoices without having to put actual money in.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, can someone help me where can I see some announcements about Populus?  when is a date of beta reliese?  why was price skyrocked in last month. Just found out, and saw big price rise. Do you think is good time to buy or was this some pump. Can someone tells me some facts and time line of populus?  tnx to all, and congrats to those who found this project early and hold. Smiley

and one more question,... I signed in in Alpha as an investor,.... and tried to understand how it will work,... If I understood right, invoices will be paid in etherium,... so my question is: What is the usage of PPT coin,... why there will be demand for PPT, if invoices will not be paid in PPT,...  Can someone please help me understand that. Can someone please explain me the usage of PPT coin?  thanks in advance.
If beta happens this should go to the moon. It will pass ripple the pump and dump banker coin imo. This token is a win win win for all parties. If you can rub a few brain cells together you can figure out populous is a gold mine not much marketing necessary.

XBRL data for everyone, cheaper and more profitable invoices, global invoices, transparent invoices, and using a cryptocurrency to streamline everything. I have a really hard time understanding how anybody with populous could lose. That's why I think the trolls are so stupid.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
We really need beta now and it should be around the corner now. I want this momentum to keep growing and for that my point of view is something to provide fuel to keep flying this high needed lot at this stage. Whoever read whitepaper was convince from start about this kind of result on market for PPT.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Should be very interesting and satisfying to watch the inevitable meteoric rise of populous into the top 3 on CMC

Do you really think that we will able to cross BitcoinCash's market cap in CMC?

I just hope that what you are saying turn to be true Cheesy
Should be very interesting and satisfying to watch the inevitable meteoric rise of populous into the top 3 on CMC
Merit: 100
If this speed of increase value of PPT keeps on going then next stop is $100 by the end of this year at release of beta version. Once beta gives required results which obviously will be as I think internal testing of that is undergoing then double from there is easily. What great time is coming for holders of PPT.

So let's more be patient for hold this coin, seem after beta version release the price maybe can continue to rising as long as market condition stable. And don't forget to take opportunity if the price down

I have to agree with you. The price will go over 100 dollars after the release of the platform, i have no doubt about that. Populous is one of the most promissing projects in crypto.

I think populous is one of the best successful ico in this year. Only less than 1 year but Populous price can increase from $0.3 to over $40, this is over 100x from ico price
Activity: 149
Someone was comparing PPT to Hive in comparison to what they do...they're almost identical in project, but one is really undervalued.
I don't want to torpedo my retirement so I #hodl strong. You can get a loan from me after the banks fail
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
If this speed of increase value of PPT keeps on going then next stop is $100 by the end of this year at release of beta version. Once beta gives required results which obviously will be as I think internal testing of that is undergoing then double from there is easily. What great time is coming for holders of PPT.

So let's more be patient for hold this coin, seem after beta version release the price maybe can continue to rising as long as market condition stable. And don't forget to take opportunity if the price down

I have to agree with you. The price will go over 100 dollars after the release of the platform, i have no doubt about that. Populous is one of the most promissing projects in crypto.

Activity: 31
Not too late if we want to profit with PPT, I'm sure everyone is sorry for selling cheap PPT a month ago, buy now is not too late.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6f9aPByzeU

Interview with the ceo for people that haven't seen it yet and are new to populous.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
$52 on etherdelta
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
First of all, I'm amazed by the results, and the whitepaper is a really great asset for people that want to get more involved in this stuff. Keep up the good work. Wink
Market has been very constant upwards for all the previous months. Now it seems some kind of temporary stop in wait of beta release before picking up pace once again. Current price range will become part of past but my personal expectation is this will remain for a while here.

I think so, the price of this token stable about $45 and seem after beta platform release this token price will explode and continue to rising. So i think better to hold populous for long term investment
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Market has been very constant upwards for all the previous months. Now it seems some kind of temporary stop in wait of beta release before picking up pace once again. Current price range will become part of past but my personal expectation is this will remain for a while here.
Activity: 9
Maybe my question is silly, but how to buy populous ?

Only one thing what I found on the official website : "DO NOT DEPOSIT REAL PPT! This is an alpha prototype of the Populous platform for testing purposes. Please, do NOT use any real personal information! Use only fake test data."
Activity: 406
Just about $1 left for the PPT tokens to touch a massive $50 price tag. I am so excited and happy.

What's your target for PPT?

minimum 200$, but I believe that it can reach more. maybe when it'll reach this level of 200$, I'll want to hold it more, who knows
Jump to: