Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 145. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've made a rough calculations & found out that 1k per PPT in one year is not as insane as I thought. PPT's market cap should be ~50 billions for that to happen, it may seem like a ton right now (only BTC and ETH have more), but cryptospace is growing fast, we have 0.5 trillion total in cryptos already, so in one year 50billion market cap will not be as big of a deal, more than 10 coins will have it imho. So if PPT is as good as it looks like, 1k per PPT is possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Growth will get better so that all can be assured that the price will increase. with all the preparation will make the price higher
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
So sad I sold my thirty something coins few months ago that I got from newsletter bounty. Crazy times we live in, 1400 usd just for subscribing to a newsletter  Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow , this project very interesting
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think in the shorter term, maybe within the next three months PPT can hit that big milestone of 100 USD. I think a lot of people who have made tons of profits and are already millionaires will be cashing ut quite a chunk, but I hear many people in the slack and telegram rooms say they really in PPT for the long term passive income. If yu hold 1k PPT and it gets to 1k USD, you are looking at earning approx 24k USD a month just from the invoices. I mean you can retire on that alone and travel the world and be a digital nomad for the rest of your life and still have money left over lol.  Grin
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
I believed in PPT as soon as i get into crypto world , i bought immediately after they hit ED after pre-ico. But unfortunately i bought below 1000 PPT's. I assume PPT will be 500-1000 USD next month.
maybe in the long run. but 500-1000 not anytime soon i think.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
PPT is becoming hot cake for everyone as it has crossed the floor of $40 and continue its journey towards next level of $50. It has reached on half way already to get the next milestone. Anyone can guess where PPT is going to be if it has gain so much attention already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I believed in PPT as soon as i get into crypto world , i bought immediately after they hit ED after pre-ico. But unfortunately i bought below 1000 PPT's. I assume PPT will be 500-1000 USD next month.

$500-$1000 is really hard to achieve in such a short time but if everything goes as the plan we will soon the token value at $150.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Maybe if for long term investment at least $100 very possible, because a lot of people have the same dream like you. So i am sure they also hold PPT for long term investment
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
Im starting to read up on  this token, looks good! One question I have, is this a masternode type token? I thought I read/heard it somewhere?
Activity: 392
Activity: 103
Why POP is trading at almost $40 and Hive only trading at $.09? Either one is overvalue or one undervalue

BTC Business Consult and Mike B told me that Hive isn't able to answer the hard questions. They have issues.

"Answer the hard questions". What does that mean exactly? Didn't Hive just sign a huge deal in Eastern Europe and Russia? I'm not invested in either PPT or HVN (yet) but I'm just trying to do my due diligence on them.
Why POP is trading at almost $40 and Hive only trading at $.09? Either one is overvalue or one undervalue

BTC Business Consult and Mike B told me that Hive isn't able to answer the hard questions. They have issues.
Activity: 103
I cannot really tell, but only one thing is certain which is investors of this project are so happy now.
Although I have not invested in this project but I believe there is a big reason behind why the price is very stable going up.
The ATL is $1.08 and now it's already $40.42 which I think the ATH also, this is great for investors.

Isn't the ATL around $0.27? I thought that was the ICO price for Populous. I still haven't seen anyone explain the difference as to why PPT has a $1.6B valuation, while HVN only has a $30MM valuation. Is the PPT price all just due to Cliff High shilling it??
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
popolous in today i see on market any dump , because affect for ethereum go to the moon ,
and make altcoin and alt token it dump , it time for buy and hold for get profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I cannot really tell, but only one thing is certain which is investors of this project are so happy now.
Although I have not invested in this project but I believe there is a big reason behind why the price is very stable going up.
The ATL is $1.08 and now it's already $40.42 which I think the ATH also, this is great for investors.
Activity: 149
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Populous is a train that rides on the Eth network tracks.
Populous isn't fully blockchain like eth, btc, or any of the others like he says. It's using the blockchain technology to create it's own industry and blending this with another piece of tech: xbrl data extraction tool.
Jump to: