Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 160. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Populous is doing great as I see on coinmarketcap. At first I was skeptical for it and therefore stayed away from the ICO. I must admit that I didnt researched much at that time about this coin. Turns out that it had been a way better investment than the ones I did back then. However, there is no need to regret, I will just jump in now and hope for an even higher rise in 2018!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Hello

I dont know if you realise that HVN is already a few steps in fron off Populus,
regarding operating platform. Also has HUGE partnership made in Russia.
PPL is only growing because of big hype, otherwise is just a bubble.
Just my 2 cents.

Wish you all the best

The PPT team is so much stronger than Hive.

I wouldn´t say that PPT team is stronger or weaker. I think both project are very amazing and both dev team are doing a very great job. There is no reason why only one of this projects will be big. I think both of them will be very succesful in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hello

Just my 2 cents.

Wish you all the best

The PPT team is so much stronger than Hive.
Activity: 350
Sick to my stomach knowing i sold 2k ppt for $3. Now I have to buy back in high

You must be patience and be long term investor if want to get huge profits. I suggest to you if want to buy back PPT coin better to wait until the price correction, i think this is the best way
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello

Just my 2 cents.

Wish you all the best
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
is that supposed to be funny?
Activity: 406

man, health is more important than money, so I believe that you can earn more
Activity: 89
Damm... I sold my tokens for 3$  Undecided
and now 12$ per token... Market Cap more than half of billion dollars.. Its most expansive and successful ERC29 token.

you'll never know when it's better to sell your coins, so only luck can help u
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
volume at binance is picking up
amazingly, prices keep rising even as bitcoin prices skyrocket, I'm sure before this year's ends the price will reach $ 20.

sounds great. hope that u're right, and in 2018 project will become more popular
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I see so much potential for this project
I learned this project is very good. But how to educate the community about this project?

everyone who interested in crypto will find way to such interesting project like this
Merit: 101
Bet against the debt become your own central bank
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Bought a good bag around $2,50. And keep on buying on every small dip if i have some extra money or sold other coins. recently around $10,- I will not sell any PPT coming months (or maybe whole 2018). Beta will bring another rise. $20-$25 is possible. For Q1 2018 ...... i  hope double that price
Activity: 181
amazingly, prices keep rising even as bitcoin prices skyrocket, I'm sure before this year's ends the price will reach $ 20.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
I learned this project is very good. But how to educate the community about this project?
Activity: 121
I wish there was no dump again with PPT, I bought about $ 1000 when the price of $ 8, and now the price reached $ 13, good luck all.
I think this coin always up although market condition was bad before, but only populous coin can survives and continue to rise. So seem all people who hold this coin will hold it for long term investment
I am agree.This coin has a good future.I am planing some coin but the price raised before my buy.Waiting for next dump,But it is a matter it will dump or not!Love PPT coin
I wish there was no dump again with PPT, I bought about $ 1000 when the price of $ 8, and now the price reached $ 13, good luck all.
I think this coin always up although market condition was bad before, but only populous coin can survives and continue to rise. So seem all people who hold this coin will hold it for long term investment
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Jump to: