Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 159. (Read 277215 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am still adding to my ever growing bag of PPT but my ETH is stuck in the blockchain because of the cryptokitty site. I saw a few good trading opportunities that helped me grow my stash by 11 more PPT. It may not sound a lot but one day when they are worth 100 bucks a pop, I won't be a sad bunny at all. Don't forget there will be the new coin airdrop for all PPT holders who were holding on NOV 4th which was the snapshot and also PPT tokens will be burned along the way, raising the value even further. It's a buy hold and hold and even more hold kind of token. It's what I call a nice retirement income coin. I don't have lots like other whales but I guestimate, from the monthly invoicing income alone, I would earn 2 monthly minimum wages in my country, could say two pensions.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I don't want to see anymore grown men crying on youtube because they sold. Time to get your hodl on or else look at $100 in a few days it's not worth the tears.  Cool

https://twitter.com/clif_high
Merit: 100
Before the start if this invoice trading PPT's market is exploding now it can anytime run to take $20. This is one of the very few tokens of which performance is wonderful and few times higher price than of initial offerings. Future is rich and prosper for everyone who is holding these tokens without any doubt.
You're right, this coin very impressive because PPT price always growing. I think this month very possible PPT price can reach $20, as long as there is no bad news and market condition stable
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
PPT price is the second best thing to wake up to in the morning
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Before the start if this invoice trading PPT's market is exploding now it can anytime run to take $20. This is one of the very few tokens of which performance is wonderful and few times higher price than of initial offerings. Future is rich and prosper for everyone who is holding these tokens without any doubt.
Might as well hold on until passive income. You will be happy, wealthy, wise, and retired
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I checked Bounty thread for signature campaign , i see that even Full members got like 2000 coins , seniors 2500+ coins for campaign . If you sold now it would be worth about 40k USD . Never think that signature campaign can earn so much . It makes me work like 4-5 years in my real life job to earn such a big ammount . But i see patience is the key Smiley
And we have hit $15!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats everyone!!!

We are just getting started trust me we will soon reach $30 (I have a gut feeling). People are lucky who bought the tokens during ICO.
I bought the tokens during pre-ICO. Now i'm happy and waiting 70$ for PPT )))  but if I knew then, he would have bought more
1 PPT cost 0.3$  in Jun...
I think now you must be very rich now, because your get high profits from your investment. I think PPT price can continue to rise and if for long term maybe can over $50 because this project have bright future
I saw $16.35. Any trolls are committing seppuku in a pile of burning fiat.
Activity: 180

We are just getting started trust me we will soon reach $30 (I have a gut feeling). People are lucky who bought the tokens during ICO.
I bought the tokens during pre-ICO. Now i'm happy and waiting 70$ for PPT )))  but if I knew then, he would have bought more
1 PPT cost 0.3$  in Jun...
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Today is the highest achievement of the price of PPT, now the price has reached $ 14, and it looks like the price trend will continue to rise, we better hold so we can get a bigger profit again. Good luck.
now it's almost $15, did the beta already live? i saw on telegram chat someone already purchased veri report on populous, not sure that bought from the platform or somewhere
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Today is the highest achievement of the price of PPT, now the price has reached $ 14, and it looks like the price trend will continue to rise, we better hold so we can get a bigger profit again. Good luck.
Activity: 280
What will happen with the tokens in case not all of them are sold in the crowdsale? Can’t find information on this.
They'll be kept in the reserve
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What will happen with the tokens in case not all of them are sold in the crowdsale? Can’t find information on this.
Activity: 100
can payment have to be done straight by credit card or smth?
We are currently only accepting either ETH or BTC for payments.
I hope you are spreading information about Nitro. Seems too few people even know about it.
yes I believe the management is doing its best to spread the word
Activity: 252
I hope you are spreading information about Nitro. Seems too few people even know about it.
Activity: 95
Activity: 252
Jump to: