Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 158. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
As a small PPT holder, I am also aiming to invest more in pre-sale of Debitum Network, which has invoice finance plus other loan products in their roadmap + experienced team in alternative finance field and IT. Clif High mentioned Populous and now we all know the price of PPT, he also mentioned Debitum in his report giving 10/10. It could well be 10x in the next year.

does Debitium Network belong to PPT? can u give a link to a topic of debitium?

Here is their registration page, at the top you will see the link for the whitepaper.
https://registration.debitum.network/
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
populous is 17$ now, but only a few days ago we was happy because it was 12$. price is growing so fast, so I can't believe in it
As a small PPT holder, I am also aiming to invest more in pre-sale of Debitum Network, which has invoice finance plus other loan products in their roadmap + experienced team in alternative finance field and IT. Clif High mentioned Populous and now we all know the price of PPT, he also mentioned Debitum in his report giving 10/10. It could well be 10x in the next year.

does Debitium Network belong to PPT? can u give a link to a topic of debitium?
Since it's already on rank 25 I think soon POPULOUS will make their way to the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap.

In my opinion POPULOUS should be on the top 3 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap. as PPT project has a very promising future.

if we'll wait, populos will be in top 3, I believe in it
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

I was also looking to get involved with the Debitum Network as well, but, when you try to participate you have to consent and agree your not American (which i am) right up front.  Sometimes even having to provide your social security number. I can't tell you how many ICOs I have missed because of this.  My question for you guys is this...how do I participate and get around this issue but remain anonymous at the same time?  I have tor and I also have tunnel bear but i'm not certain that is enough to prevent them from knowing.  I normally wait until it hits an exchange and purchase secondhand, but then I have lost the ability to be profitable on a short term basis.  I catch the dump and pick up coins on the cheap, but then have to wait an extremely long time to get a ROI.

What are your thoughts on how to participate but remain anonymous?  What are some of the strategies you guys are using?
Since it's already on rank 25 I think soon POPULOUS will make their way to the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap.

they will make it easy, because populous is getting popular  Smiley price is growing, what can be better?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Many people did not enter because the campaign lasted so long, and everyone regrets. Most of the bounty collectors have already sold up to now, the real winners have been believers from the very beginning.

The campaign was very short. In fact, they sold out of all tokens during the pre-ICO, so there was no regular ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Many people did not enter because the campaign lasted so long, and everyone regrets. Most of the bounty collectors have already sold up to now, the real winners have been believers from the very beginning.
Activity: 350
PPT price is the second best thing to wake up to in the morning

and what's the first thing?)
Maybe bitcoin, because a lot of people interested with bitcoin and PPT can be second investment besides bitcoin. You can see that PPT price always grow because this project have bright future
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

In my opinion POPULOUS should be on the top 3 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap. as PPT project has a very promising future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
It's a nice thing to be able to leave the game world of trading koins and enter the ecosystem of populous. Populous is very big news in the cryptosphere. Do not let the news fly past you this is your chance to make a difference in your life. Just relax nico and team have your back. Don't be the guy that this time sold at $17 and it was then worth $25 when a big announcement happens. These guys are working very hard to make the project just right for their millionaire investors. It is not worth it to sell.

I do not want to watch anymore crying from silvertooths, jsnip4s, or anybody else. Save your tears. Steve nico is the train conductor GET OFF the tracks. Don't sit there on the tracks when he comes through.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I hope beta version will be out in time because competition in this filed of services will be huge. Even market has lot more room for couple more similar project as industry is of trillions and single project can not deal with it. Bitpopulous will be on leading position being first mover always this is best thing.

This is true. I think populous and hive will be the leaders in this field. Both projects are very impressive. I cant wait to see and test auf working beta version of this amazing project.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I hope beta version will be out in time because competition in this filed of services will be huge. Even market has lot more room for couple more similar project as industry is of trillions and single project can not deal with it. Bitpopulous will be on leading position being first mover always this is best thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

You'll have to use your imagination. This is a family friendly place  Roll Eyes.

dogecoin price

why not bitcoin price?)
Activity: 492
Merit: 251

dogecoin price

can payment have to be done straight by credit card or smth?

I know small amount of crypto's which accepting credit cards, and this currency isn't an exception
Jump to: