Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 156. (Read 277215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
That is brilliant finally this market pass the billion but that is just beginning of this rally very soon it will get more power and price will boom. I think it will into top 3 markets very soon just HODL.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
im affraid that if bitcoin get a huge correction Populous goes with it. hopefully beta before that.

I don't think Bitcoin is going to see correction of this hard as you said at first. Second PPT is keep doing better and better through out the period of its listing on exchanges. It remained few times higher than the pre-ico price and never put its holders in worry. It will see one direction that is upward in my opinion.
what can keep the price up of ppt is that u can earn interest on it. we will have to see next year, cant wait!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
more like a nightmare
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
BIG WOW --> PPT over $27,50 .... beta is "close" and marketcap of >1,1B .....  Grin

it like a dream :-)
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
im affraid that if bitcoin get a huge correction Populous goes with it. hopefully beta before that.

I don't think Bitcoin is going to see correction of this hard as you said at first. Second PPT is keep doing better and better through out the period of its listing on exchanges. It remained few times higher than the pre-ico price and never put its holders in worry. It will see one direction that is upward in my opinion.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
i sold my 2k ppt for fucking litecoin at 3 dollars. I fucked up HARD! FUCK! I could be at 60k today profit. what a fucking fool
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We are close tells everything in these simple words which really took the price at this much high even it has to see more surge after the release of beta and when platform will enter in function. It has reached at $1 billions market this is just little achievement in comparison to what is coming ahead.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Populous has made a lot of us pre ico's rich today. However we will not sell this token. It is just at the beginning of its development lifecycle. Beta launch very close going into live launch early next year. Populous will be a monster. Crypto market taking off, stars aligning for ppt holders. We are holding this token for the usage on the platform. PPt will gain value over time, tokens locked on platform creating limited supply on exchanges, buy back and burn of tokens meaning huge appreciation of ppt value. Not to mention the yields aquired from interest gained through invoices  Cheesy
Activity: 59
Well, it seems we're up for an early Christmas this year courteously thanks to team populous. I was blown away to see us up north of $25 and still can barely believe it. Glad I loaded up in the cheap range months ago. What we're witnessing is a grand case of the team overdelivering and investors' mindsets starting to grasp how legendary PPT will be.
http://i68.tinypic.com/24mi3j5.jpg
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Realistically where do you see price in 2018 ? 

Q1,
Q2,
Q3  ?

Funny how sometimes its the ones you set aside and forget about that take off..... I do it the most with Etherdelta purchases it seems.    I only bought 440 PPT @ $9 a while back.  Was very pleasantly surprised to see it rise up so much.   Smiley  Same happened with PPP,  bought at .21 then turn around it was at .80   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
lol i still own myself some PPT , never read something about it but when checking my ethereumwallet ,it showed me a crazy amount , well sometimes you regret not reading the whoile thread earlier , this is a serious one , will keep an eye on you all
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
There is a lot of excitement in the telegram groups also. I think that we will reach 30 USD AS THE NEXT STOP. Getting to 100 USD a PPT token now seems more and more with alignment and sentiment of the time. My Wife just told me that CLIF HIGH said he expects PPT next year or down the line to even reach 1k USD A TOKEN. That kind of seems surreal to me as it would mean if it ever reached that, we would literally be able to retire even with just a few hundred PPT  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
Which markets will be launching first?
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
BIG WOW --> PPT over $27,50 .... beta is "close" and marketcap of >1,1B .....  Grin
Activity: 84
WHY CANT ANYONE JUST ANSWER WHEN BETA IS BEING RELEASED??
Binance passed ED on volume. cant wait for bittrex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agNbwDe6csY

What happens if someone is broke, you still receive you PPT in return? how does Populous know someone is honest?
Activity: 84
man, the marketcap  is already surpass $1Billion USD. it's still healthy or wait for some dip to buy ?

There are some good signs about the growth of this project and predicting more high over $100. But it depend how much you have into reserve fund and how long you could hold this. I'm still holding my token I hope next year this market will over $10 billion.

when is beta?HuhHuhHuh?
Jump to: