Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 192. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
You can buy it on the exchange, and its price has been rising steadily.
https://etherdelta.com/#PPT-ETH
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
How do i get XBRL?

If you hold any Populous in your wallet like myetherwallet.com, then you will recieve your XBRL Tokens automatically. Is there a new date of the airdrop?

Is this true?  Is XBRL will automatically be send in our wallets? If ever we re still holding PPT? Sorry for asking, i think i just missed the about this 
Activity: 602
Can I have a link t your WP please?
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
How do i get XBRL?

If you hold any Populous in your wallet like myetherwallet.com, then you will recieve your XBRL Tokens automatically. Is there a new date of the airdrop?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 826
We are in month in which beta version can hit the platform at any time. Price looks very good for months without working full platform and imagine where those will be when these will be backed by solid tech and use case. It will be more valuable but hard to say where the price can reach as sky isn't the limit.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
When Bittrex?
Activity: 39
I still hold PPT, hoping all the owner estimates that this month the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Don't get me wrong, I hold PPT and I like the original business idea and have read the WP and watched interviews on youtube, but...

Are you not at all worried that the website has been in 'off mode' for a long time and there hasn't been any news, no Telegram chat, etc?

What is going on there, anybody know and care to share some updates?

what do you mean by the website has been in 'off mode' for a long time? I've opened the populous.co website tody and login at http://alpha.populous.co/portfolio.php. seems the site is working properly. but its still on alpha phase.

They just published it this morning.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Don't get me wrong, I hold PPT and I like the original business idea and have read the WP and watched interviews on youtube, but...

Are you not at all worried that the website has been in 'off mode' for a long time and there hasn't been any news, no Telegram chat, etc?

what do you mean by the website has been in 'off mode' for a long time? I've opened the populous.co website tody and login at http://alpha.populous.co/portfolio.php. seems the site is working properly. but its still on alpha phase.
Activity: 350

I haven't had a chance to check in over the last couple of days, but they are actually pretty good about giving updates in the Slack group. They shared a draft version of the new website in the members area and it looks very good!

There is also a very active Telegram group. It's not official, but updates are discussed frequently.

show draft version plox
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

I haven't had a chance to check in over the last couple of days, but they are actually pretty good about giving updates in the Slack group. They shared a draft version of the new website in the members area and it looks very good!

There is also a very active Telegram group. It's not official, but updates are discussed frequently.
Activity: 18

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
We will soon get the $ 5 price, no matter the bitcoin price skyrocketed to tens of percent but most importantly we get a profit from the bitcoin price increase and the user does not sell PPT on the cheap.
Activity: 18
How do i get XBRL?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Yeah going to hold this one/collect even if it flops which I doubt.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Mm...  not very sure about the price in the future. Hasn't been listed on any descent exchange... When are the XRBL tokens released? Any ideas?  Roll Eyes

I'm wondering about the exchanges as well, I appreciate the focus on the platform development which will add true value, but it would be in everyone's best interest if prospective investors had some accessibility to buy the coin.  No one is going to log onto EtherDelta and purchase PPT, is there a bigger idea about how lament investors will be able to purchase the tokens to use the platform??

I have to disagree...I purchase just about all of my cryptos from Ether Delta including Populous.  I don't see why Ether Delta is such a big deal to everyone...it's very easy to use actually. 

Ether Delta is really easy and low fees and decentralized. Don't really need an exchange unless you just want a pump and dump but this us long term passive income.

Does anyone know perhaps a monetary value of what the XBRL tokens will hold once released?  Does anyone know about how many you will receive?

No one knows this. The market will dictate but I assume most people will hold
Activity: 86
Does anyone know perhaps a monetary value of what the XBRL tokens will hold once released?  Does anyone know about how many you will receive?
Activity: 86
Mm...  not very sure about the price in the future. Hasn't been listed on any descent exchange... When are the XRBL tokens released? Any ideas?  Roll Eyes

I'm wondering about the exchanges as well, I appreciate the focus on the platform development which will add true value, but it would be in everyone's best interest if prospective investors had some accessibility to buy the coin.  No one is going to log onto EtherDelta and purchase PPT, is there a bigger idea about how lament investors will be able to purchase the tokens to use the platform??

I have to disagree...I purchase just about all of my cryptos from Ether Delta including Populous.  I don't see why Ether Delta is such a big deal to everyone...it's very easy to use actually. 
Jump to: