Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 194. (Read 277215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I am so excited that soon the Airdrop of the Xlrb Coins will start and thus the populous project can finally start properly. Soon all investors and supporters will see foe what they waiting for. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The company's legal counsel has cleared them from a regulatory perspective, so the website is on track to go live in a few days.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I can't wait to see the month of November to appear on the calendars to bring us long awaited beta version. I have accumulated what one normal person can affordably can do. Now it is time to see things moving and in action to drive the market crazy like it was twice before.
Hi, guy, don't get excited, we should take rational look at this thing, although we all know that this is the exciting thing, but we should keep calm, the market will accept it and make it better development, only in this way, PPT to go further. refueling Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i hope i can do this ,
Activity: 56
"Plus, the invoices will be insured by an institutional insurer, who I assume will be doing their own vetting as well."

institutional insurers are picky and do not insure every invoice there is, also it does not cover fraud, quality and delivery issues.

I read that invoice factoring is profitable business and that MarketInvoice (UK competitor) broke even already in the first year of operations with less than few mill investment. Popolous have ~10 mill and even before ICO they claimed to have 87% of platform completed. So yes, they might be going through the roof.
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
PPT is very profitable project. It will go up crazily. Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Agree ... but they have to deliver everything they said they would. If they do the price can double before the end of 2017.
Strange are the low volumes at the moment. Maybe people are waiting for some news ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Very great times for populous are coming. The new website will go online and the xlrb token airdrop will start till the  end of october. In november is the start of the beta platform. I think this is the last time we see such low prices.
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
ecivfesrire, normal business owners and managers would not do it, but the world is full of scammers, who are happy to grab even 10,000 and run away. 50,000 is a gold mine. What happens then is a sad story for all creditors, who have been scammed. Bankruptcy procedure begins, business has no remaining assets, director is unknown or "shabby" and recovery is unlikely. That is the worst case scenario.

Agree with your thought. but does this analysis mean a Populous project or other project you are a shareholder in it, and the owners of this project have fooled you?

Investors should consider getting small slices of different invoices to avoid getting completely ruined. Other invoice finance platforms advise doing that.

Everything takes time and cooler heads will prevail. So if you're lacking on maturity and patience, please sell me your populous.
Zontop, do you mean MVP or are they already launching a workable product to borrow and lend? Thanks.

They have said you will actually be able to trade invoices during Beta, which is still expected to launch in November!
ecivfesrire, normal business owners and managers would not do it, but the world is full of scammers, who are happy to grab even 10,000 and run away. 50,000 is a gold mine. What happens then is a sad story for all creditors, who have been scammed. Bankruptcy procedure begins, business has no remaining assets, director is unknown or "shabby" and recovery is unlikely. That is the worst case scenario.

Businesses will be vetted in advance of using the platform to make sure they are at least legitimate, operating companies. Of course, this doesn't mean there's guarantee of repayment, but it should greatly reduce the risk of fraud. Plus, the invoices will be insured by an institutional insurer, who I assume will be doing their own vetting as well.
Zontop, do you mean MVP or are they already launching a workable product to borrow and lend? Thanks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I can't wait to see the month of November to appear on the calendars to bring us long awaited beta version. I have accumulated what one normal person can affordably can do. Now it is time to see things moving and in action to drive the market crazy like it was twice before.
jooj, no. But we have to keep in mind that scammers/fraudsters are out there. Investors need to account for potential loss of capital if they get through. Usually, there is a risk premium to compensate for defaults, so if applied together with enough of diversification, investors should be fine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Risk of invoice default is allayed by credit insurance, director's guarantee, and company debenture, as mentioned in their whitepaper during their pre-ICO.
No idea where to find the whitepaper again.
I said it before that Populous is superior to PayPie.
And today I am proven right.
Despite that, some people here said I spread FUD about Populous.
However the same people that accuse me of FUD are nowhere to be seen here answering questions about risk of invoice default nor give opinion on why Populous is the superior choice.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Agree with your thought. but does this analysis mean a Populous project or other project you are a shareholder in it, and the owners of this project have fooled you?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
populous is a great altcoins and will be huge in the future
I always support of this coin. anda glad to see PPT is available in new exchange https://idex.market/eth/ppt

it is a nice new for ptt. that mean the program are developing and the team work hard now.and new site will come.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
populous is a great altcoins and will be huge in the future
I always support of this coin. anda glad to see PPT is available in new exchange https://idex.market/eth/ppt
Jump to: