Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 193. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mm...  not very sure about the price in the future. Hasn't been listed on any descent exchange... When are the XRBL tokens released? Any ideas?  Roll Eyes

I'm wondering about the exchanges as well, I appreciate the focus on the platform development which will add true value, but it would be in everyone's best interest if prospective investors had some accessibility to buy the coin.  No one is going to log onto EtherDelta and purchase PPT, is there a bigger idea about how lament investors will be able to purchase the tokens to use the platform??

Hi guys, as this is a forum and messages are archived in previous pages it's always a good idea to check these to find answers to the most common questions. This has all been talked about weeks ago. There will be no exchanges until beta is released.  Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Mm...  not very sure about the price in the future. Hasn't been listed on any descent exchange... When are the XRBL tokens released? Any ideas?  Roll Eyes

I'm wondering about the exchanges as well, I appreciate the focus on the platform development which will add true value, but it would be in everyone's best interest if prospective investors had some accessibility to buy the coin.  No one is going to log onto EtherDelta and purchase PPT, is there a bigger idea about how lament investors will be able to purchase the tokens to use the platform??
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
XBRL will be distributed with the opening of Beta. Date given is November. I hope it's this weekend, but we probably have to wait a few more weeks. Stay strong!

I think one idea of the XBRL is it can be used to buy credit reference data reports from Populous, even if you are not doing Populous invoice trading.
Activity: 3
Activity: 468
The populous price is doing great today. We are near 4 dollar and i think we can pass this tonight. Will all the stuff wich is coming in the future we will see 6-7 dollar till the end of november.

Unfortunately a few days drop again, and now about $ 3.2. seems to need a big surprise to be able to repeat the price last August, I hope PPT is still a profitable coin and let's make PPT great again.
Activity: 56
Anyone mind to explain regarding this new token and its economics? Thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
RAGE, what's your source for the "new website end of October" info?

Last I heard through the Slack channel was their attorneys approved the Terms and Conditions, and the site would go live in a few days. That was a couple of days ago, but I haven't had a chance to follow the discussions since then.
Activity: 37
Think they tweeted it or something
Activity: 350
s-something is g-going on. http://www.populous.co/ won't load
Wink  Grin Grin

s-still n-nothing .. w-when i-is end of october?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Wink  Grin Grin

the site is normal for me, and fast load too
maybe your internet connections is bad

Indeed the site  http://www.populous.co/ is reachable and loading very fast.

Guys, could you explain, how XBRL token gonna work? As an investor, I will be paying commissions for platform use and I will have to pay additionally to purchase credit data? Won't this analysis be done by the platform free of charge, as mentioned in whitepaper?

I'm interested to know how XBRL token gonna work too.
Merit: 101
If you're in the western world (like me), you are an aids patient with how much debt there is right now, or you get behind a project like this. That's all there's to it. Don't fool yourself. You're a moron if you're not in cryptos, metals, or both. And having extra food and gardening supplies around is a good idea.
Activity: 56
Guys, could you explain, how XBRL token gonna work? As an investor, I will be paying commissions for platform use and I will have to pay additionally to purchase credit data? Won't this analysis be done by the platform free of charge, as mentioned in whitepaper?
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Wink  Grin Grin

the site is normal for me, and fast load too
maybe your internet connections is bad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The populous price is doing great today. We are near 4 dollar and i think we can pass this tonight. Will all the stuff wich is coming in the future we will see 6-7 dollar till the end of november.
Wink  Grin Grin
n-new wbesite e-end of october?
I think they said the snapshot for determination of the number of XBRL tokens to be distributed is in October.

The actual XBRL distribution is happening with the release of Beta in November.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Does anyone know when the airdrop will be? I haven't seen anything from the populous twitter since tweets early in October hyping that it will be some time in October.

No right now we have no date when the airdrop will happen. the only information is till the end of october like they announced on their twitter account. normally it should happen today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Does anyone know when the airdrop will be? I haven't seen anything from the populous twitter since tweets early in October hyping that it will be some time in October.
Jump to: