Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 205. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
The price of PPT now about $ 2, and keeps going down, I'm afraid the price will keep going down like DOGE. Let's investors and dev., pump PPT to be like 2 months ago at a price more than  $ 5.

It has hovered around $2.50 for a couple weeks now. That should tell you a floor has been reached. There is no "keeps going down." Whenever it pushes $2, the sellers get ran over.

It's probably smart to wait for beta before becoming a lemming off the cliff. Do what you want because it's your money, but the whiny additude is annoying.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Now see other way all what is happening in the market of PPT. Who are the people are encouraging others to keep selling off low because they can't push market upwards at the moment so reverse strategy here to create panic and accumulate more. Next month beta version will cause of quick and fast rise again.

Will they be launching their beta version anytime in november? Thats great. So many people will also spread fuds yo accumulate more begore that day comes. Then sell it once the released of beta.

True words but I expect not much downside potential after the Beta because Beta will end with Populous going live. So no more room anymore for price dips, imho.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Never mind selling; use the token for passive income through invoice factoring. Forget selling it. If someone wants to sell for a 10x or 20x return then someone else will buy it to hold it to make a better life for themselves long term with it through the proper utility.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Now see other way all what is happening in the market of PPT. Who are the people are encouraging others to keep selling off low because they can't push market upwards at the moment so reverse strategy here to create panic and accumulate more. Next month beta version will cause of quick and fast rise again.

Will they be launching their beta version anytime in november? Thats great. So many people will also spread fuds yo accumulate more begore that day comes. Then sell it once the released of beta.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The price of PPT now about $ 2, and keeps going down, I'm afraid the price will keep going down like DOGE. Let's investors and dev., pump PPT to be like 2 months ago at a price more than  $ 5.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Activity: 144
The airdrop can happen in a second or end of the month. we don´t know.
Merit: 101
Ppt reminds me of the gas price. It's price is literally hanging around the price of gas. The gas prices will suck (be high) when the Chinese finish these pipelines. Ppt will be high when the banks become an old relic nobody uses anymore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I have been out of the loop for 2 weeks, what happened to PPT, I see the price didnt moved yet. Any news about the beta?
If only there was a way to go back and see old forum messages....
Activity: 434
i buy more ppt from market ,hope snapshot quickly ,and take part in  airdrop, that's great ,i cannt wait for it .
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
So if we buy extra PPT it will not be included in the airdrop correct? Only if you have PPT from day 1 you will get airdropped the new coin? It would create huger FOMO if even later accumulators could get some airdrop as well.  I hope maybe they can do two types of airdrops, one for the original buyers in ICO AND ONE for those who decide to accumulate now more PPT tokens.

As Chef Ramsey said, any extra PPT you buy now today WILL be included in the airdrop as far as we can see as the snapshot probably hasn't happened yet.

It's not about who bought in the pre-ICO as far as I can see because all those early sellers would get tokens in the airdrop. This is rewarding loyalty, which means people holding around now. So yeah, you are encouraged to buy more PPT to get more freebies in the airdrop. The snapshot could be any time as from now, presuming it didn't happen already in the last couple of days.

According to the Slack group, it could be any time but it's not likely to be limited to pre-sale investors. However, we don't know if they already took the snapshot, so it's not clear if buying today will get you in or not.

I'm not even sure if they've decided yet. I think they've been pretty tight lipped about it because they don't want people buying JUST for the airdrop.
Activity: 112
So if we buy extra PPT it will not be included in the airdrop correct? Only if you have PPT from day 1 you will get airdropped the new coin? It would create huger FOMO if even later accumulators could get some airdrop as well.  I hope maybe they can do two types of airdrops, one for the original buyers in ICO AND ONE for those who decide to accumulate now more PPT tokens.

As Chef Ramsey said, any extra PPT you buy now today WILL be included in the airdrop as far as we can see as the snapshot probably hasn't happened yet.

It's not about who bought in the pre-ICO as far as I can see because all those early sellers would get tokens in the airdrop. This is rewarding loyalty, which means people holding around now. So yeah, you are encouraged to buy more PPT to get more freebies in the airdrop. The snapshot could be any time as from now, presuming it didn't happen already in the last couple of days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
we don't know the date of the snapshot but do we know the date of the airdrop?

No, they haven't announced either one.
we don't know the date of the snapshot but do we know the date of the airdrop?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
PPT bring all the things together. It is insane not buying a few tokens, because the chance in long term cant be better.
Activity: 144
ppt team really rocks. Grin we are at the beginning of something big. ppt will change everything.
Activity: 294
So if we buy extra PPT it will not be included in the airdrop correct? Only if you have PPT from day 1 you will get airdropped the new coin? It would create huger FOMO if even later accumulators could get some airdrop as well.  I hope maybe they can do two types of airdrops, one for the original buyers in ICO AND ONE for those who decide to accumulate now more PPT tokens.
If they were holding a snapshot from back in day one they wouldn't be tweeting about this now. This airmail is a final refueling of the rocket before the beta comes out and we blast off. Anyone holding PPT now or just prior to the announcement will be getting these bonus tokens. This is fucking great imo. All the morons that have been selling all this time have just been given a big middle finger by Team Populous. Cool Pure genius.

Awesome news, I'm holding since preico and in for the long run but saw the price today on my portfolio and went to check if it was just one of those classic fatfinger errors, but apparently we're  getting ready for take off! Guys this new token we'll get, any info on what we can use it for or if it will be tradeable?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
So if we buy extra PPT it will not be included in the airdrop correct? Only if you have PPT from day 1 you will get airdropped the new coin? It would create huger FOMO if even later accumulators could get some airdrop as well.  I hope maybe they can do two types of airdrops, one for the original buyers in ICO AND ONE for those who decide to accumulate now more PPT tokens.
If they were holding a snapshot from back in day one they wouldn't be tweeting about this now. This airmail is a final refueling of the rocket before the beta comes out and we blast off. Anyone holding PPT now or just prior to the announcement will be getting these bonus tokens. This is fucking great imo. All the morons that have been selling all this time have just been given a big middle finger by Team Populous. Cool Pure genius.
Jump to: