Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 211. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Several times I heared that some are selling PPT for Paypie, I do not understand this, doing this the right order of flipping is most important, as PPT is much nearer to success, selling it now is contra productive and prevent build up $ Also the option to gain passive income will be cut off because in some months buyback PPT will be a very expensive thing to do.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I personally think we will need a lot of publicity and Beta to come and also more people coming to Crypto in general to see the flat markets move. I hope that the bearish market will go into Bullish by next year and so then hopefully PPT can also find it's rightful place among the best A class tokens where I believe it belongs. Things are quiet but maybe a bang will it go POP again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Update: We are making great progress towards the Populous beta. Don't forget that November is our beta launch date.

November is after thirty-five or more days hopefully this date PPT Beta will be launched.

Things are heating up aren't they, it looks like the trading volume has consolidated.

I really expect a 7-8$ price by the end of November.

Yeah it's all behind the scenes.  Quiet on the PPT front.  We are criminally underpriced.  I'd love for one of my other holdings to pop just so I can pour more into PPT. So many good projects out there that there's a little bit too much of what have you done for me lately and babies getting thrown out with the bath water.

It's probably because of the recent ED fiasco. A lot of volume has dried up, or moved to HitBTC, so not essentially we have 2 illiquid order books compared to 1 semi-liquid.

People have to regain confidence in the exchanges, then we will see more trading activity and better pricing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
PPT price will go crazy after the beta release.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Update: We are making great progress towards the Populous beta. Don't forget that November is our beta launch date.

November is after thirty-five or more days hopefully this date PPT Beta will be launched.

Things are heating up aren't they, it looks like the trading volume has consolidated.

Yeah it's all behind the scenes.  Quiet on the PPT front.  We are criminally underpriced.  I'd love for one of my other holdings to pop just so I can pour more into PPT. So many good projects out there that there's a little bit too much of what have you done for me lately and babies getting thrown out with the bath water.

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 1036
I also believe that once the Beta is live and real invoicing takes place, this project and token should reach another ATH, at least to the previous All time high level as the new floor. I do not want to make pie in the sky price predictions but I think that in the new year when the main net is live 100% and fully functioning we could perhaps reach 10-20 USD per token as a stable [rice for long term value. Today I saw the price dip and it has gone down again to a lower floor.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
That reminder on social media made my day about don't forget November is when beta version is scheduled to appear and development is progressing very well. It is bargaining at all these prices now after reading that things are as planned and will be on time.
Activity: 1106
It has been twice at around $7 already without delivering anything. Once in few months from now a fully functional platform will be working I will expect at least $25 for each PPT. I will suggest to reset your target of $10 because that is nothing seeing the potential and demand in industry in future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
At back door channels BitPopulous is in negotiations with Bittrex for last few weeks. We are aware of the fact that Bittrex's capacity to provide quality service has reached they are working to enhance their capabilities to support many new tokens/coins. I see this as good thing for PPT because in all this time a working beta will be best to be out. When it is at Bittrex that will make perfect sense to catch the attention of investors by showing them something workable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Hold all your cryptos including pop koin. The central bankers can't escape the noose. May the Satoshis be with you.

Edit: if you make tons of profit feel free to share some with your fellow cryptonians. The more fiat that goes into cryptos, the faster the banks fail.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
Great coin and great devs. In the next 3 months we will see ppt at 10$ a coin.

Indeed, the development team working hard like there's no tomorrow. At $10 per token in a short span of time is very feasible considering the kind of commitment they have in this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Great coin and great devs. In the next 3 months we will see ppt at 10$ a coin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, Just letting you that we making good progress on the beta.

Hi Populous World. Thank you for all your efforts!!

I hold several thousand ppt tokens and I just read your business plan. With the price of the ppt tokens under pressure lately and falling towards new lows, it would be very helpful for myself and all the members of the ppt community to have a reason to hold our current ppt and better yet, a reason to buy more. If you would be kind enough to explain in greater detail these few questions, which I feel were not well addressed in the business plan...thanks in advance:

1. How can the PPT token be used on the platform to generate a passive income for the PPT owner?

2. How are the PPT tokens protected from loss once they are loaded into the platform?

3. Will the platform allow the purchase of invoices with fiat currency? If so, then why should we hold PPT?

Maybe you are still figuring some of these things out? If so please give us your best current understanding.

Cheers!!

1. The PPT operates, via smart contract, with collateral & leveraging functions interacting with the platform to finance invoices, the financier receives returns in Poken(ERC-20 token pegged to Fiat , initially GPB £), at a variable rate, determinable by individual invoice and seller factors, furthermore a majority of jurisdictions charge CGT(capital gains tax) when one converts an increased in value asset(PPT/Poken) to Fiat currency, prudentially asset to asset does not incur such levies.

2. PPT held in escrow on the platform are protected securely by smart contract(security audited to high standard), in addition three methods are enacted to recover any default either from the invoice seller or respective customer, those three forms of security are;
  • credit insurance
  • director guarantee
  • debenture

3. Yes, Fiat in tandem to PPT will be used to finance invoices, please refer to answer 1 as to why one should hold PPT over Fiat.

4. We have targeted Populous, currently, at the invoice financing industry, fundamentally to revolutionise the unregulated trading environment set amongst the restrictive preclusion of the invoice finance sector. Further industries that bode well for P2P lending will be vastly more amiable to an organisation with solid foundations built upon invoice financing.

Thank you for your answers. First, Invoice Financing, then the world!!!

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
PPT makes me shocked, it has 100x profit in fiat value, which is the best and profitable project. Wonderful ICO.

Yes I definitely see populous bringing blockchain much closer to mainstream when the project is able to pick up the businesses that banks screw over. The ico was so good that the only good time to get these koins is right after the crashes. Time to hand over your government issued green toilet paper.

Spoken like a wise guy Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
PPT makes me shocked, it has 100x profit in fiat value, which is the best and profitable project. Wonderful ICO.

Yes I definitely see populous bringing blockchain much closer to mainstream when the project is able to pick up the businesses that banks screw over. The ico was so good that the only good time to get these koins is right after the crashes. Time to hand over your government issued green toilet paper.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
When the Beta is released, the invoice market will be shaken up massively. The potential is monumental!
Jump to: