Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 210. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Hi dev, and all PPT loyal users, I hope can pump PPT coin, in mercatox and hitbtc exchanger the price go down and I hope can rise again. thank you
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November will be hot. This will be a fun ride, for sure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Website under construction and slack link doesn't work anymore? Is there a group somewhere

Read the twitter feed. It says the website will be back up in a couple of weeks. They said this 6 days ago. Populous wanted to do a redesign.

thanks sir ,first i see the website broke down ,i think the team is gone away , now i am happy ,waitting for new website with redesign

No problem.

They recently got added to hit-btc exchange, so they are doing things from what I can tell. Hit-btc isn't awesome, but it's something.

They need to get the beta ready for November. That's taking up their time. When they complete the beta they say they will open source the code. The code open-source will allow them onto bittrex. That's the whole gambit of things going on. I believe you can tell them on twitter what your slack handle is and they will invite you to the slack. Someone will have to correct me if I am wrong.

There's an interview with the CEO on Youtube also.  Search "populous platform" to find the twitter feed.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Website under construction and slack link doesn't work anymore? Is there a group somewhere

Read the twitter feed. It says the website will be back up in a couple of weeks. They said this 6 days ago. Populous wanted to do a redesign.

thanks sir ,first i see the website broke down ,i think the team is gone away , now i am happy ,waitting for new website with redesign

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Thisbis a dip buy more. That's what I have been doing just buy it while it's cheap

Lol I read some pretty funny comments on twitter.  Some of them are "you don't give enough updates." I see populous doing a post every couple days. It's like they need a warm bottle of milk.

If it's still down like this tomorrow, I have some eth coming in with their name on this.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thisbis a dip buy more. That's what I have been doing just buy it while it's cheap
It is a shame that many are dumping now and the price has dropped a further 10% today which is quite disconcerting to say the least but I also think that apart from whale suppression there may be the fact that Bitcoin has mooned a bit today which might mean whales are also cashing out with their profits to buy some Lambos. I hope the price rises again like it was at one point.

Right, but the price will rise again. I have no doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Indeed. this is a great project backed by good team
infact this is best time to buy.. so no regret later
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It is a shame that many are dumping now and the price has dropped a further 10% today which is quite disconcerting to say the least but I also think that apart from whale suppression there may be the fact that Bitcoin has mooned a bit today which might mean whales are also cashing out with their profits to buy some Lambos. I hope the price rises again like it was at one point.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Several times I heared that some are selling PPT for Paypie, I do not understand this, doing this the right order of flipping is most important, as PPT is much nearer to success, selling it now is contra productive and prevent build up $ Also the option to gain passive income will be cut off because in some months buyback PPT will be a very expensive thing to do.  Roll Eyes

Yeah the herd is addicted to icos lol. My idea is just get the cheap ppts off these guys then. Less legwork and earlier payoff. Then when everyone is off the PPP fad just go snatch the cheap ones and ride up when it goes somewhere lol.

I have similar thougths: let the sheeps run, for PPP therer are now several red flags indicating "a after ICO price below ICO":

> 100 Mio Token
> Lots of advertizing by the YT guyes
> Expectation from YT,  I not find in the whitepapers, etc

it all come together, I will stay away and will collect later the low hanging fruits... after observing the situation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
As we are heading towards the release of beta version in November the manipulators have started their work. This is typical move to drag the price under a well established floor of months. PPT is to be planned for few months period to get well profit from it. Even selling isn't good when you can get passive income from trading of invoice.
Till end of the year PPT price is skyrocking. After the beta release ,ore and more people will recognize this great project.
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Agreed. I am giving it a little while to see where it settles. Usually its good technically if it flattens out. All these ico FADsters need to release their energy. I don't want to accidentally reinforce it and give them more than they deserve for being impulsive.
Several times I heared that some are selling PPT for Paypie, I do not understand this, doing this the right order of flipping is most important, as PPT is much nearer to success, selling it now is contra productive and prevent build up $ Also the option to gain passive income will be cut off because in some months buyback PPT will be a very expensive thing to do.  Roll Eyes

Yeah the herd is addicted to icos lol. My idea is just get the cheap ppts off these guys then. Less legwork and earlier payoff. Then when everyone is off the PPP fad just go snatch the cheap ones and ride up when it goes somewhere lol.
Activity: 112
Professional Knife catcher
I get that we need volume to get onto larger exchanges.
I know that marketing is everything even if you are selling shit. (Cards against humanity for example) Brilliant idea.
With that said. Let's take it easy boys. We have something that is good-lets allow it to mature naturally and not rush a beta. I am sure some will disagree. Considering the temporary profits from more people entering into Populous would be great-but lets not ruin a good thing.

Lets build it and they will come.

Now is the time to buy. F what anyone else is doing. We are making money while they are sleeping.
Activity: 112
Professional Knife catcher
With all the bullshit in the crypto space right now I am so glad I held my PPT.

Going to top off the bags. I have no plams  on being late to the party when we are so close to the beta. Considering I was picking these up at 4.25 a token this price is a steal.
I personally think we will need a lot of publicity and Beta to come and also more people coming to Crypto in general to see the flat markets move. I hope that the bearish market will go into Bullish by next year and so then hopefully PPT can also find it's rightful place among the best A class tokens where I believe it belongs. Things are quiet but maybe a bang will it go POP again.

Right. A new advertising campaign schould be done.
Jump to: