Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 214. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
PPT is added to Hitbtc already. Next Bittrex in line in my opinion seeing the work. It seems that Bittrex will be ready to add new tokens in very near future and till then PPT platform will be in beta already. I mean to say PPT will see huge appreciation in that case.
I need the link.can you provide me the link of hitbtc where i can trade my PPT coin? actually is not so big exchange i think.we need more big exchange platform. we need huge volume for this great coi[Suspicious link removed]ice already decreased a lot. Sad Sad hope it will increase soon.
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PPT-to-ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Tell me, what exactly will you do if PPT will never ever be listed in Bittrex because of Bittrex's listing policy?
Will you jump off from a tall building and die?
Will you sell all your token and go elsewhere?
Or will you shut the fuck up about Bittrex listing?
You guys can scream all your lungs out for listing in exchanges like Bitfinex/Bittrex and it will mean absolutely nothing.
You guys think you are informed and in the know, but you don't know PPT will never be listed in Bitfinex/Bittrex for a reason.
Your false expectation will be your biggest disappointment.

The one and only reason why you keep screaming for Bitfinex/Bittrex listing is for the price to be pumped up so you can sell your token at hefty profits and then roll over the money into another ICO, nothing else.
Everything else (like "I can tell my friends to buy at their fav exchange") is just excuses.
It is your right to be a short-term trader, but at least try not to behave like a jackass all the time.

For you guys to keep repeating the same old script that PPT should be listed in bigger exchanges sounds so tired already.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
is it added to hitbtc ?cant find on the site =(

It was announced yesterday that PPT is added but market is not activate yet. We should expect this happening anytime soon. It is usual to see Hitbtc taking some time to make sure of everything before allowing trading for any token. We will not have to wait for long.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
So much rage all I wanted was my $2.xx double deluxe ppt burger. Quit concern trolling me I know there has to be a few central bankers in here that are frightened by this koin. What happened to interest for putting my money into savings? Don't tread on me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Cheesy
Activity: 15
is it added to hitbtc ?cant find on the site =(
Activity: 8
I think the community is split into 2 main camps:

• First Camp - Investors who bought and hold PPT, who are waiting for the product to launch and looking forward to using PPT in buying invoices.
  • Second Camp - Traders who bought and are looking for a pump to sell their PPT, not really keen on using the tokens.

We should understand that not everyone who bought PPT thinks like you or has the same goals as you.
Even for people who haven't bought any PPT, it is fine for them to be curious to know more.

It's a shame we have immature people throwing insults at fellow people within the Populous community.
We may have different personal goals, but as a community, we all do want to see progress and that should be respected.

I do want to see PPT on Bittrex too. Mainly so I can tell my friends who only use one exchange (Bittrex) to get it. I really don't think a price pump will come from being listed there but it'll be nice to be able to tell people I know who aren't as crypto-literate as me, to go get it on their favourite exchange.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
You guys are total idiots.
What makes you think a token getting listed in any particular exchanges will cause the price to fly?
99.9% of the people that are not you, are not as stupid jackass as you think.
They are not some stupid jackass that will sell their houses and buy up the token just because it gets listed in some XYZ exchanges so that you may make some short-term trading profits to be rolled over to other tokens.
You guys seriously need to learn about investing 101.

Lol this is the reason I have you ignored, you talk like a immature person trying to educate others. That doesn't fly my friend.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
What makes you think a token getting listed in any particular exchanges will cause the price to fly?
They are not some stupid jackass that will sell their houses and buy up the token just because it gets listed in some XYZ exchanges so that you may make some short-term trading profits to be rolled over to other tokens.

Woah cowboy, ease up on the completely unnecessary insults. 

I do agree with the main point though, I'm really tired of hearing every single thread for every single project not listed on Bittrex or Polo or Binance just bitch and bitch about not getting on exchanges with more liquidity.  It typically helps projects get exposure and raise the volume but history shows that it rarely causes the project to explode like everyone expects it to.  Look at when BAT was listed to Bittrex, it was dumped harder than any coin dump I've ever seen!  Then let's look at Monaco being added to Binance, it went from 3$ to 25$ only to normalize at 8$, there is sometimes a FOMO rally but it almost always settles back down to natural values. 

That being said, what having bigger exchanges does help with, is when there is big news announced and major milestones that are reached having the exposure to more traders will help the price rise in real time. 

Practice what you preach.
If you think the price will fly once it gets listed in any particular exchanges, then you should sell your house and car and use all the money to buy the token.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
PPT is added to Hitbtc already. Next Bittrex in line in my opinion seeing the work. It seems that Bittrex will be ready to add new tokens in very near future and till then PPT platform will be in beta already. I mean to say PPT will see huge appreciation in that case.

Bittrex is the best place for now, all coins will want to go to it, including PPT.
Activity: 560
i just seen that. It had 0 effect on price

Seems like a good time to enjoy the opportunity to get some more cheapo ppt/dollar cost average. That's what I did anyways. I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's just going to skyrocket in 10 minutes. All the cryptos are down. This isn't burgerking you can't have what you want. It's real life. You don't just press a button and get everything you want. I like what Populous is doing, so I give them a few bucks and then come back in a few months. DON'T PUT IN MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

The natives are getting restless! Lol. Everyone know's its potential, people are getting hungry and salivating at the mouth.  Be patient.  Don't get frustrated and sell.  This isn't the one.  Sometimes it's the trades that you don't make that matter the most.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Seems like a good time to enjoy the opportunity to get some more cheapo ppt/dollar cost average. That's what I did anyways. I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's just going to skyrocket in 10 minutes. All the cryptos are down. This isn't burgerking you can't have what you want. It's real life. You don't just press a button and get everything you want. I like what Populous is doing, so I give them a few bucks and then come back in a few months. DON'T PUT IN MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

EDIT: If you're on coin market cap: remember hit-btc isn't showing up there yet in the markets tab, so of course the price won't be affected. And Hit-BTC isn't everyone's fav exchange either. I'm just happy that Populous worked hard to get through the crowd of ICOs and other junk to get on there.  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
The Populous ICO has been finished few month ago.but not yet populous added a good exchange platfrom!!Its only in Etherdelta and mercatox(shit excahnger)The daily volume of populous coin is $440,989 according to the coinmarketcap. I think we need more big exchange platform like bittrex or polo or cryptopia.
Who cares?
It is development of the company and maturing of the business model that will boost value, not getting on a fancy exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

http://populous.co/media/Business_Plan_Populous_final.pdf

https://medium.com/bitpopulous

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous

Twitter is the best way to keep in touch with them and stay updated on time there. They have really interesting business plan and great vision about the future direction of this project.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
The Populous ICO has been finished few month ago.but not yet populous added a good exchange platfrom!!Its only in Etherdelta and mercatox(shit excahnger)The daily volume of populous coin is $440,989 according to the coinmarketcap. I think we need more big exchange platform like bittrex or polo or cryptopia.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am not in any rush for PPT to be on the big exchanges as it gives much time for longer term cheaper accumulation for those who really and truly believe in the essence of this project. I hope to purchase another 100 or so this week and hope the price remains low and stable for the coming one or two months to give me time to purchase a few hundred more. I always takes time for a good project to rise.
Activity: 14
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
Jump to: