Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 245. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
@Bitpopulous just posted about their new marketing pr firm as well as news of an upcoming deal.

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/900753943499878401
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/900752514630529026
Activity: 58
Ive a terrible feeling thats its a lets see where it goes approach and I feel that the 4mill is a sell off for the small micro team members to profit from. I feel so bad for everyone as we have been sold a pup. I dont blame clif high as he lives 1000s miles away and doesnt know this nico guy who has a twin btw. He probably takes nico at face value in whats turning out to be false hope. I look at Game Credits and see so many team members on you tube making vids about the project and then populous has NOTHING like it. I dont know. Maybe im over thinking. I hope i am. But i hate putting money on hopes and maybes. Aint no big time investors going to give any credit to populous with shifty and shoddy work done like the alpha and poor public advertising.
Activity: 58
I agree with the above poster, things are not right and transparent. I am very worried for MY money invested in this. Clif, reggie and nico all seem to be just running a scam, its so weird we have never seen either team (meaning more than the ceo) on an actual video and lots of other stuff like mis spellings, if this is a professional project then for goodness sake fix up yer shit populous, did your primary school teachers not teach ye to correct mis spelling! If anyone of us was running a business we would be transparent with investors. Its a shambells. I dont want to hear a thing from you phase 99 as you are defo someone working with/for the ppt team. No questions are answered here only bs Caribbean cruise talk that makes me ROFL. Ye are like kids. Anyways theres been no good news since ico. No exchange has listed it. The alpha is a complete joke. Beta in November so good luck for3 months on ED with the price per ppt!! The only one here that brings respectable news is BTC business consultant so thank you and great youtube channel however you need to forget giving support for particular icos as its not good for you in long term.
Ppt messed up the post ico token release as well and always cut deadlines late af. Why is there 4mill extra tokens. Whats with the disgrace alpha after clif blowing smoke about it. Why do you ppt team think you are having issues getting on an exchange when so so so many new tokens DAILY get listed on big exchanges. Why not try cryptopia to keep us happy even! Its not good enough Nico if thats even your real name!
Now ive been watching this business daily. I know the area of South london thus guy is supposed to be from Lewisham and where the office is based. Ive watched in relative silence even when silver the antidote dumped his whale amount. Im a top 10 holder of ppt and im sorry but unless the beta is going to make me come back here to apologise then expect a huge drop in price  over weeks as I drip sell my ppt which i expect is what many whales are doing right now. Lucky I have patience. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
They have updated few days ago that through alpha version they successfully got the required feedback. All this silence tells that we may be hearing surprising news about beta version over the next few days. Big projects need big time to be completed by various aspects. By the way in the meanwhile PPT is available at cheap price now.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Is there a Slack channel or a Telegram group?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Populous is very quiet the last days. I can even feel it in my fingertips they are working on something - may on a press release.
Some kind of NEWS which will be the startpoint for THE SPIKE in PPT.   Huh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I want to know the type of populous project model is invoices industry, loans and bank or all of them? I got lost at this point !
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Example: $500 billion in invoices / 52 million ppt = $9,600/ppt token

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

If I am missing something let me know.
[/quote]

Actually, thought this too but FINALLY had Jahi at slack start answering my questions about how it works.

Here's how it works:

2 types of invoice buyers
1- PPT holders
2- FIAT buyers

The price of PPT is set by external exchanges so right now it's ED only but sounds like a big one is right around the corner.

*Populous will need both PPT buyers and Fiat buyers in order to service all of the invoices
*We won't competed directly with Fiat buyers as they are allocated invoices as needed so we don't complete and FIAT buyers are given invoices if PPT cannot handle

So, it comes down to getting on more exchanges and getting businesses to use Populous and Steve seems to be close on announcing news on both!

PPT to the 🌙!!

[/quote]

Yes, we see they dont tell what we want to hear, but the made a realistic estimation :
1- PPT holders
&
2- FIAT buyers(but with secondary/limited access)

This makes clear they planning already for success and do a fine planning of there concept.
Also I agree fully what was posted here. "They will become a BANK"  Cool Cool Cool  
And I will not write again "PPT to the Moon" because PPT will take care of it self in a very relaxed and professional way.

Regarding the Software Question: We dont know if a second hidden team works already at the Beta (one thing POP does not want to do is by sharing information to early - educating the competition)
Also every time its possible a big company of the FIN-Business want to invest into POP(The Crypto BANK Business) from this point onward unlimited engineering ressources and access to liquidity will explode POP)

I even could imagine PPT will go to 0.04-0.06 (this is the cray crypto world) would buy in this case 200-2000 more PPT but this would be enough I am willing to invest into a single investment.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Investors and potential investors in Populace should understand that the platform is not limited to invoices. The smart contract aspect of Populace and using the token as collateral to back the loans allows PPT to do what Salt Lending is planning to do, which is loan $ on Digital Assets.

The short answer is that PPT will start with invoice lending and could easily adapt the contracts to lend money on just about anything. Imagine a global blockchain based lending market powered by PPT.

The only upper limit is the size of the global economy. 

Bingo!

Wow, this means Populous might become one of the future world banks, pff got to grasp this.
I am curious to ask Steve why he is NOT correcting spelling mistakes despite being pointed them out.

WTF Are you doing here Dorky? Do you want to make money or are you just here trolling?

I want to make genuine and long-lasting money, not money based on hypes.
Or else I can make similar money elsewhere, not just Populous.
I'm all for doing good due diligence, research and VERIfying the authenticity of the business.

But what you're doing is acting very immature. It reminds me a bit of the trolling that happens to Veritaseum. All this nit picking about the website and whitepaper and dumb irrelevant stuff.  Do you think two billionaires that are standing on their yacht doing business and discussing wealth opportunities are going to care about a F.. website or a white paper? Or as you point out "spelling mistakes"? 

You know (I assume) this business model and did your research, then you know Populous is the number one "long lasting money" token there is.

Constructive criticism is good but what you're doing is trolling and/or FUD and we don't need that.

Activity: 42
Investors and potential investors in Populace should understand that the platform is not limited to invoices. The smart contract aspect of Populace and using the token as collateral to back the loans allows PPT to do what Salt Lending is planning to do, which is loan $ on Digital Assets.

The short answer is that PPT will start with invoice lending and could easily adapt the contracts to lend money on just about anything. Imagine a global blockchain based lending market powered by PPT.

Bingo!
Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers. 

Example: $500 billion in invoices / 52 million ppt = $9,600/ppt token

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

If I am missing something let me know.

Actually, thought this too but FINALLY had Jahi at slack start answering my questions about how it works.

Here's how it works:

2 types of invoice buyers
1- PPT holders
2- FIAT buyers

The price of PPT is set by external exchanges so right now it's ED only but sounds like a big one is right around the corner.

*Populous will need both PPT buyers and Fiat buyers in order to service all of the invoices
*We won't competed directly with Fiat buyers as they are allocated invoices as needed so we don't complete and FIAT buyers are given invoices if PPT cannot handle

So, it comes down to getting on more exchanges and getting businesses to use Populous and Steve seems to be close on announcing news on both!

PPT to the 🌙!!
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I am curious to ask Steve why he is NOT correcting spelling mistakes despite being pointed them out.

WTF Are you doing here Dorky? Do you want to make money or are you just here trolling?

I want to make genuine and long-lasting money, not money based on hypes.
Or else I can make similar money elsewhere, not just Populous.

Activity: 3
Whales bagging shook ones like krill!
Activity: 11

Activity: 560
Whats going on with the price today?

BTFD

Completely shitting of the bed. $3.28! Just ridiculous. Wtf is selling?
I propose we use a logsplitter on clif's epistemology, like we did with Newton. I can use algorithms without muddling through alchemy and, god forbid, chronology. Same with Pythagorus: when I see a golden rectangle in airport scanning equipment I think to myself, as I'm removing my belt, shoes and outer clothing, "that is a rectangle and only a rectangle." Works for me!
Haha I know, bizarre, right? Not even sure if clif had a formal education! Also heard clif works part time. Lots of interesting dog whistles too about Nico and Reggie C/P here and on VERI page. An elephant-sized conundrum for sure. Best not to listen to clif or any other purveyors of woo.

What kind of elephant-sized conundrum? Care to enlighten us a bit?
Jump to: