Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 246. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
That's just Clif. He has been talking WooWoo for years and years. He also has a good record of picking winners in the crypto space. He called a new currency coming about 10 years ago and he said he wasn't sure but it looks like its based on calories. A few years later Bitcoin shows up and mining Bitcoin generates a lot of heat, or at least it did in the beginning.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I listen to Clif to get an idea of where to start looking for investment ideas in Crypto ONLY. What he says about the antartica secret bases and green space aliens or whatever is all nonsense.

You have to remember, his web-bot simply takes what is being talked about on the internet and tries to make sense of it. ALOT of what he puts out is crazy stuff IMO, but crypto wise he is a very solid resource.

My opinion. BTW, new ICO video will be up in a few minutes  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 42
When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

That's why we need to ask questions to get more clarity over uncertainty.
Questions like:
1. What's the formal education level of Steve Nico?
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

Why you not join the Populous Slack-Channel ? There is Nico and Engineering answering question(not always but if we cry loud enought they show up ;-)
Also just for interest Clif spoke again positiv about PPT and Veri at the begin of the interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSJwj0kTbH8

Lol this interview is ancient?

Thanks  Cheesy , it was the wrong link. try this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

This link is working thanks to share this with us I'm just watching this interview of Clif High. Can you post the summary of this for community to make this more interesting to watch.

Am I the only one here Huh
Did anyone listen to the last 15 minutes of this interview???
Aquatic immortal beings genetically engineering humans in the last century.....

I AM GOING NUTS Huh OR IS EVERYONE HERE "secretly redpilled" beyond humanoid alien giants roaming the planet...
Is this Clif High both an expert on invoice financing and Humanoid Alien Giants building a secret base in Antarctica HuhHuhHuh?

There's an elephant in the room here people, just listen to the entire interview.

don't take him seriously, unless you're given solid facts.

Haha I know, bizarre, right? Not even sure if clif had a formal education! Also heard clif works part time. Lots of interesting dog whistles too about Nico and Reggie C/P here and on VERI page. An elephant-sized conundrum for sure. Best not to listen to clif or any other purveyors of woo.
Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers.  

Example: $500 billion in invoices / 52 million ppt = $9,600/ppt token

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

If I am missing something let me know.

So you assume that Populous is going to capture invoices totaling 3.5x the current market cap of all crytpo currencies? Yeah sounds reasonable. Lol.  

Umm it says example, the numbers I gave are made up to show an example.  I never said this is how much the total value of their invoices are going to be.  I was simply showing how the the relationship would work.  The point is the value of ppt is going to have to match value of the invoices.  Everything depends on how much of the market populous can capture.

Let's say I was actually using that as a real projected number.  According, to populous invoice financing is a 74 trillion dollar a year business, if true 1% of the the market is 740 billion.  I used 500 billion you don't think it's possible for them to capture .66% of the market? (Less than 1%).   This is a utility token much different than a crypto currency.  It provides a use case for a trillion dollar a year financial industry, comparing it to bitcoin is pointless.

But never know, they might not take any of the market share.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

Questions like:
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

Why you not join the Populous Slack-Channel ? There is Nico and Engineering answering question(not always but if we cry loud enought they show up ;-)
Also just for interest Clif spoke again positiv about PPT and Veri at the begin of the interview:

Thanks  Cheesy , it was the wrong link. try this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

This link is working thanks to share this with us I'm just watching this interview of Clif High. Can you post the summary of this for community to make this more interesting to watch.

I AM GOING NUTS Huh OR IS EVERYONE HERE "secretly redpilled" beyond humanoid alien giants roaming the planet...
Is this Clif High both an expert on invoice financing and Humanoid Alien Giants building a secret base in Antarctica HuhHuhHuh?

There's an elephant in the room here people, just listen to the entire interview.

don't take him seriously, unless you're given solid facts.
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective

Questions like:

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Whats going on with the price today?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers. 

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

So you assume that Populous is going to capture invoices totaling 3.5x the current market cap of all crytpo currencies? Yeah sounds reasonable. Lol. 
Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers.  

Well, at this time while their platform is not working the price of PPT depends on the demands on different exchanges (as investors think this project is going to work and they project there's a massive opportunities in it). since at this time only 2-3 exchanges offer ppt then it makes a difference if it will also be offered in Bittrex, Poloniex, or kraken. some people don't want to try new exchanges such as etherdelta simply bc they don't have time to learn about it or they just want to buy it by cash from Kraken (e.g.)

I'm trying to buy some ppt from etherdelta but it hasn't been successful yet. the design of the site is not very well done which causes confusion for someone who wants to trade

When it gets to a point that SMEs can actually use the platform to finance invoices then demand from both sides of lender and borrower contribute to ppt valuation.

does it make sense?
Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers. 

Activity: 1
The token just came out and everyone is complaining about this and that. Lol. Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018. Get the FUD outta here. If spelling errors and a slow glitchy alpha bother you, then sell me your coins. I'll gladly take them and think about you while I'm on the cruise. People want to see 1,000X returns in 2 days. Lol when it doesn't happen they start crying and tying to convince everyone that the coin sucks.  It's almost comical. If the coin was sitting at 120 dollars right now as I was typing this, ( I probably wouldn't even have to be typing this) then I doubt you'd be on this thread talking about spelling errors.  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Tell me, what's the last project that failed due to misspellings on a demo?

I before E, except after C.... none that matters, you all are reading too much into things.
It's an indicator. Something that obvious, and that easy to fix, and they didn't do it. These people know (or should know) that image is everything. The LEAST they can do is make sure there are no spelling errors. They know they are under a magnifying glass and they still let this slip. Again, how many people looked and this and reviewed and approved it? Either not enough or the team didn't care. Neither case is good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
To think that price will only go up if it gets listed in exchanges is a BIG FALLACY.
Explain to me in detail how listing in exchanges will make the price go up.
Explain to me in detail how listing in EtherDelta will not make the price go up.
Elaborate on the market microstructure that makes the cases above possible.
I bet you have no idea what I am talking about.
The problem isn't listing in the exchanges.
The problem is the alpha platform is mediocre.
It is so mediocre that it gives the impressive this is not an old work, but a recent one done in haste, thus it has all the glitches that should not even be there.
I mean, shouldn't it be obvious to the developer that when he/she tries to login and as invoice seller or as investor, he/she would encounter those login glitches?
And that he/she would de-bug the glitches before letting the public test it out?
You mean to say the developer didn't test the platform out himself/herself and simply let the public test it for him?
Is the developer lazy or irresponsible?

Update:
One recent stupid glitch is this...
I register the first time.
I verify my email.
But I can't login.
I try register again with same email.
System say the email is already existed.
I try recover forgotten password.
System say email address not found.

Is this not the work of some newbie developer or what?
This certainly gives me the impression the person developing the platform never try it out himself/herself.
Why the incompetency?

This is not even fucking ready.
And Steve Nico talks about Populous going to be the 1st very soon to register an invoice trading transaction in the blockchain.
Bullshit!

If the team is incompetent enough to do the product/system development, then pay some reliable 3rd-party IT software company to do it.
The big glaring misspelling of "Receivables" in their alpha screen shots is another big red flag. Overall spelling isn't that big of a deal, but it is also one of the easiest things to spot and fix, especially when there are multiple occurrences of the word close to each other. How many people saw and approved the main page? Couldn't have been many. Before I would publish any alpha pages for any press release, I would make damn sure that basic things like spelling were there, and PPT unfortunately did not.

Tell me, what's the last project that failed due to misspellings on a demo?

I before E, except after C.... none that matters, you all are reading too much into things.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
To think that price will only go up if it gets listed in exchanges is a BIG FALLACY.
Explain to me in detail how listing in exchanges will make the price go up.
Explain to me in detail how listing in EtherDelta will not make the price go up.
Elaborate on the market microstructure that makes the cases above possible.
I bet you have no idea what I am talking about.
The problem isn't listing in the exchanges.
The problem is the alpha platform is mediocre.
It is so mediocre that it gives the impressive this is not an old work, but a recent one done in haste, thus it has all the glitches that should not even be there.
I mean, shouldn't it be obvious to the developer that when he/she tries to login and as invoice seller or as investor, he/she would encounter those login glitches?
And that he/she would de-bug the glitches before letting the public test it out?
You mean to say the developer didn't test the platform out himself/herself and simply let the public test it for him?
Is the developer lazy or irresponsible?

Update:
One recent stupid glitch is this...
I register the first time.
I verify my email.
But I can't login.
I try register again with same email.
System say the email is already existed.
I try recover forgotten password.
System say email address not found.

Is this not the work of some newbie developer or what?
This certainly gives me the impression the person developing the platform never try it out himself/herself.
Why the incompetency?

This is not even fucking ready.
And Steve Nico talks about Populous going to be the 1st very soon to register an invoice trading transaction in the blockchain.
Bullshit!

If the team is incompetent enough to do the product/system development, then pay some reliable 3rd-party IT software company to do it.
The big glaring misspelling of "Receivables" in their alpha screen shots is another big red flag. Overall spelling isn't that big of a deal, but it is also one of the easiest things to spot and fix, especially when there are multiple occurrences of the word close to each other. How many people saw and approved the main page? Couldn't have been many. Before I would publish any alpha pages for any press release, I would make damn sure that basic things like spelling were there, and PPT unfortunately did not.
Populous Platform‏
@BitPopulous
Folgen
Mehr
Any PPT holders who are trying to gain access to the Populous Slack, message [email protected] and you'll get access to the community

Thanks...also in a separate question, do you know if populous have a fully functional wallet?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Populous Platform‏
@BitPopulous
Folgen
Mehr
Any PPT holders who are trying to gain access to the Populous Slack, message [email protected] and you'll get access to the community

Questions like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

How can ask questions or leave comments in Slack? it seems it's locked for most users!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Questions like:

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

Questions like:

Jump to: