Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 262. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
It will depent which invoices you buy, the more risk you want to take, they higher the yield will be but also the risk of loosing money. Best is not to put to much in one invoice but in sevveral to spread the risk.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would like to know how much would we receive monthly on leasing out PPT Tokens? I am thinking or purchasing a small supply before another price rise is imminent. Would anyone kindly let me know a rough idea on this? Or is it better to purchase the invoices than lease the tokens out?

Those are questions that we all have and will eventually come to light.  Can you make the 4% just on buying the invoices?  What % return on leasing tokens to the fiat/BTC investors?  We don't know at this point.  Your guess is as good as anyone's.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I would like to know how much would we receive monthly on leasing out PPT Tokens? I am thinking or purchasing a small supply before another price rise is imminent. Would anyone kindly let me know a rough idea on this? Or is it better to purchase the invoices than lease the tokens out?
Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated!

My question was just that: Why cant i join slack? Was wondering why i wasnt able to join. Now i guess my next question would be, Why did they stop allowing registrations on slack? Did they say? Seems strange. Many traders/investors in crypto like to join the slack groups to keep informed.

Honestly, I don't know the exact reason why but what I do know is they keep everyone updated on their twitter account & they post here as well like they did today about the Alpha update.

What I do know is they are making amazing progress towards Alpha and the platform is getting ready to take off.  I missed out on the ICO but have invested heavily post ICO at $4 and $3 and even $1.9 and couldn't be more excited to be apart of this opportunity.

Post questions here as there are many of us that will try and answer the questions that have been brought up before and some have had communications with ppl in the know and can do their best to answer them.

Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018!
Activity: 15
Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated!

My question was just that: Why cant i join slack? Was wondering why i wasnt able to join. Now i guess my next question would be, Why did they stop allowing registrations on slack? Did they say? Seems strange. Many traders/investors in crypto like to join the slack groups to keep informed.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Great job sir, I joined pre-ico and invest about $300 and now I see in myetherwallet my fund increase more than 10x. waiting for the next surprise from dev. I will keep PPT as long as I can.
Why is it so difficult to get answers from Populous team?

Just a simple question like "Why cant i join slack" doesnt get answered.

They dont reply to emails on the website, ive private messaged here and no responses.

But its not only my question that seems to get ignored. Just doesnt make sense.

Before i get called a troll, id like to say i own PPT so im very interested in seeing things like communication taken seriously.

Can't tell u exactly why the communication or lack there of exists from Populous. However, we piece things together as a community and can answer a lot of things here. I tried joiningslack as well, but they shut down new sign ups  a while ago. What's your question?
Why is it so difficult to get answers from Populous team?

Just a simple question like "Why cant i join slack" doesnt get answered.

They dont reply to emails on the website, ive private messaged here and no responses.

But its not only my question that seems to get ignored. Just doesnt make sense.

Before i get called a troll, id like to say i own PPT so im very interested in seeing things like communication taken seriously.

Hi everyone, thanks for being patient while waiting for the Alpha of the Populous Platform to be released. We are working around the clock to have it open to the public by this Friday/Monday. Although everything is ready to go, we are just adding a few final touches which included the design.

While we are waiting, I advise those who want to join the Alpha, which is open to all, to open a new MyEtherWallet and switch to the Ropsten MyEtherWallet Test Network and start mining Ropsten ETH. This will ensure you have enough test PPT to deposit in to the platform's smart contracts and start trading invoices on the platform.

Again I would like to thank everyone supporting the Populous team in anyway and helping us bring forward the world's first invoice finance platform on the blockchain using cryptocurrency.

BR,

Populous Team

Awesome! Now, for noobs that have never mined before...anyone have a link for "how to mine Ropsten ETH?"

Thanks
Activity: 434
Hi everyone, thanks for being patient while waiting for the Alpha of the Populous Platform to be released. We are working around the clock to have it open to the public by this Friday/Monday. Although everything is ready to go, we are just adding a few final touches which included the design.

While we are waiting, I advise those who want to join the Alpha, which is open to all, to open a new MyEtherWallet and switch to the Ropsten MyEtherWallet Test Network and start mining Ropsten ETH. This will ensure you have enough test PPT to deposit in to the platform's smart contracts and start trading invoices on the platform.

Again I would like to thank everyone supporting the Populous team in anyway and helping us bring forward the world's first invoice finance platform on the blockchain using cryptocurrency.

BR,

Populous Team

good news ,PPT will da to moon
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

BR,

Populous Team
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Picked up another 15 tokens last night, so slowly building it up. I am glad it hasn't dumped as hard as other stuff. I will slowly accumulate more in the coming month. I hope price does not rise too much before the alpha release.
Hello, i cant register on slack....any reason why?
Yes, and I do believe eventually you will be able to trade ppt, Pokens, usd, pounds, btc, and eth
I think 100 dollar by December is very (too) optimistic.

Don't forget there is still a huge holder hiding in the bushes somewhere, eager to cash out at such prices.
Expect volatility.

Volatility on the open market...true.  However, Populous can set the price of PPT within the platform to equal the demand when creating smart contracts for the individual invoices.
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective
I think 100 dollar by December is very (too) optimistic.

Don't forget there is still a huge holder hiding in the bushes somewhere, eager to cash out at such prices.
Expect volatility.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What are they getting panicky about?  I must admit dumped litecoin for another 1k

Don't know Huh

I'm not worried.

Even if this goes to $0.01 I'm holding.

The long-term vision, combined with the first-mover advantage, Clif High's praise, and the fact that the software is 90% complete, there's no reason to sell.
you are right,when the software all comlete ,the price will go to the moon! it will not too long!
I am slowly filling my bag and hoping to get to around 350 soon. As I can't drive I can't get a lambo but will wait for an autonomous level 5 car. Grin I love sailing so the cruise is a nice idea.

I got some bitconnect interest earnings that i can divert into PPT and pick up another 100 or so.  My goal is to have 10,000 PPT.

That's great, I wanted to buy a few more on mercatox but it's being ddossed at the moment. Only other place to buy is ETHERDELTA?  Cry EDIT I think I managed to use ETHERDELTA..Tomorrow I will cash out of two revshares and buy some ETH and get some..I would love to even get to 1k POPULOUS if I can manage it but 350 is my next target, you are doing awesome! I hope it will rise but after I buy more, atm Bitcoin price surge is putting sell pressure on everything.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Anyone willing to make predictions? When does this thing hit $50, $100, and of course $800?

From my point of view before end of this year price will be over $100 till than we will have a lot of users who will start using this service and this platform will be functional. $800 is not hard task for this project potentially it can explode any time because it's cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
What was the price on the ICO, I think this is a profitable investment

ICO price was 0.0011 Eth per PPT which was about $0.33 at the time
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
What was the price on the ICO, I think this is a profitable investment
Jump to: