Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 265. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Does anyone see populous going to $10 dollars or higher anytime soon? Does anyone have a date in which the alpha is gonna be released

I think it values more than $10. having organic growth as of now.. no unusual pump/dump
HODL

yes ,so and i ,hold and trust PPT ,i think it will go well
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The treasure hunt continues...yea I gotta get a life but it's kinda fun and I have a boat load invested so here it goes....

The wallet page will be released shortly, this will basically be the way to send PPT to Populous and view PPT collateral positions. -populous tweet 7/26/17

BTC Consultant said Steve responded to him on slack saying everything is explained in the tweets regarding the use of PPT...Well, I've reviewed the tweets and yes they do reference articles such as "secret sauce" etc which explains a lot but not the specifics...

I read the tweet shown above that mentions the new wallet page coming soon and we can see there the "PPT collateral positions"....that means to me that PPT tokens will be used to collateralize the purchase of invoices (loan). So, here's my thoughts on the meaning...I'm guessing that the FIAT buyers enter the platform as an example and bids on say a 1M invoice for 30 days...In order for the FIAT investor to complete the buy, there must be 1M worth of PPT(pokens) put up by us PPT holders in order to complete (collateralize) the purchase. Without us (PPT), no purchase. So, whatever the price of PPT is at that time and that can be set by Populous within the platform in order to meet demand....Once there are 1M in PPT (either pool of smalls or large PPT holders)and 1M in investor $ the purchase is complete. So, essentially both PPT holders and FIAT imvestor are buying the invoice but without the PPT (collateral) it doesn't happen and thus the NEED for PPT as Clif says...

After 30 days the FIAT holder makes his return (.5% or whatever) and PPT holders get their PPT back plus 4% (or whatever) profit and then we do it all over again.

Obviously still guessing but this would make sense as to how it could work. 

Got a little bored and also can't stop thinking about it cause it's exciting and I want to be aboard the Populous Caribbean cruise!

Thoughts? Anyone else bored? Lol

Well, it looks like I was on to something and many thx to Populous for responding to my tweets and looks like we will get an explanation to our question we've had for a while. See below for tweet:

"Currently doing an educational post on this matter. In short, PPT is used as collateral against the fiat liquidity pool"

Awesome news and we r all excited for PPT and the amazing potential to change our lives!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Does anyone see populous going to $10 dollars or higher anytime soon? Does anyone have a date in which the alpha is gonna be released

I think it values more than $10. having organic growth as of now.. no unusual pump/dump
HODL
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

My conservative guess is $10 after Beta, and my aggressive guess is $10 after Alpha.

Of course, anything can happen...
I hope things pick up because all the markets are going red now as everyone is cashing out of everywhere because of BTC going up again. I have lost 0.08 btc in value overnight and won't sell cheap though. I am sure after this correction things will get better again, well I am hoping that is.

Overall the Bitcoin increase will benefit all projects from a value perspective. First of all, it attracts public attention and newcomers are then getting aware not only of Bitcoin, but of all the other projects as well. And also, the gap between Bitcoin and all the other projects combined began closing step by step every single time Bitcoin rose significantly. The only thing that might be a little bit different this time is that everything seems possible in terms of a potential increase in Bitcoin's price. Who knows for how long it will keep climbing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Still buying ever day price does not matter to me

You are investing in best project ever which is rare opportunity to make entry at affordable and reasonable range now. Once the alpha is released the market will explode and then with every update it will be going just up everyday. Fortunately I have accumulated already what I could easily keeping in mind factor of long term as well.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Exactly, I am doing the same, every day trying to buy a few more and I manage to slowly accumulate on MERCATOX exchange. I hope tomorrow to collect a few more and hope I get it again at the bargain price.
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

My conservative guess is $10 after Beta, and my aggressive guess is $10 after Alpha.

I hope things pick up because all the markets are going red now as everyone is cashing out of everywhere because of BTC going up again. I have lost 0.08 btc in value overnight and won't sell cheap though. I am sure after this correction things will get better again, well I am hoping that is.
Activity: 144

My guess would be $10-$15 after alpha is released (with positive feedback) which is within the next week to week and a half.  $25-$40 after Beta and $50-$100 after live. And then sky's the limit over the next year after live launch. I'm planning on $150-$200 after one yr of live.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The treasure hunt continues...yea I gotta get a life but it's kinda fun and I have a boat load invested so here it goes....

The wallet page will be released shortly, this will basically be the way to send PPT to Populous and view PPT collateral positions. -populous tweet 7/26/17

BTC Consultant said Steve responded to him on slack saying everything is explained in the tweets regarding the use of PPT...Well, I've reviewed the tweets and yes they do reference articles such as "secret sauce" etc which explains a lot but not the specifics...

I read the tweet shown above that mentions the new wallet page coming soon and we can see there the "PPT collateral positions"....that means to me that PPT tokens will be used to collateralize the purchase of invoices (loan). So, here's my thoughts on the meaning...I'm guessing that the FIAT buyers enter the platform as an example and bids on say a 1M invoice for 30 days...In order for the FIAT investor to complete the buy, there must be 1M worth of PPT(pokens) put up by us PPT holders in order to complete (collateralize) the purchase. Without us (PPT), no purchase. So, whatever the price of PPT is at that time and that can be set by Populous within the platform in order to meet demand....Once there are 1M in PPT (either pool of smalls or large PPT holders)and 1M in investor $ the purchase is complete. So, essentially both PPT holders and FIAT imvestor are buying the invoice but without the PPT (collateral) it doesn't happen and thus the NEED for PPT as Clif says...

After 30 days the FIAT holder makes his return (.5% or whatever) and PPT holders get their PPT back plus 4% (or whatever) profit and then we do it all over again.

Obviously still guessing but this would make sense as to how it could work. 

Got a little bored and also can't stop thinking about it cause it's exciting and I want to be aboard the Populous Caribbean cruise!

Thoughts? Anyone else bored? Lol
Can someone tell me who Mr Cliff is and where I can find more information on what he says about this project? We would like to sincerely purchase more for our pension fund as we do not have big pensions to look forward to. I think Populous may be good for long term earnings am I correct?

https://youtu.be/I6f9aPByzeU

Clif interviews Steve Williams....and btw Clif says that he doesn't invest personally in tokens because it can skew his research and reports....however, he does admit investing in PPT. I wonder if that's because he can make passive income indefinitely....yea I say that's right on. That's why we love PPT too.

so how important is his role ultimately for PPT and why is his name being brought up in this context if he doesn't participate financially?

See above, I said....."however, he does admit investing in PPT." That definitely gives credibility to the company IMO. If you don't know who he is you can go to halfpasthuman.com  to learn more about him. He has 30+ yrs of programming, worked for Microsoft for yrs, well respected in the crypto space, and has a web bot report he creates that has been almost spot on for a couple years now.Steve gave Clif  access to the coding for populous and Cliff had nothing but great news after looking at it.  In the end, Cliff won't determine if populist as well obviously but to have a third-party set of eyes on the coding and in-depth conversations between the two that we don't know about and  Cliff actually invested in the company… I'm even more excited. Cliff also said that PPT is necessary for the invoice trading on the platform.  Need I say more? Populous Caribbean Cruise!

ah ok, I overlooked that one. Well, then that is indeed good news. How was that connection established or how did he become aware of PPT?

From his own research/web bot
Can someone tell me who Mr Cliff is and where I can find more information on what he says about this project? We would like to sincerely purchase more for our pension fund as we do not have big pensions to look forward to. I think Populous may be good for long term earnings am I correct?

Clif interviews Steve Williams....and btw Clif says that he doesn't invest personally in tokens because it can skew his research and reports....however, he does admit investing in PPT. I wonder if that's because he can make passive income indefinitely....yea I say that's right on. That's why we love PPT too.

so how important is his role ultimately for PPT and why is his name being brought up in this context if he doesn't participate financially?

See above, I said....."however, he does admit investing in PPT." That definitely gives credibility to the company IMO. If you don't know who he is you can go to halfpasthuman.com  to learn more about him. He has 30+ yrs of programming, worked for Microsoft for yrs, well respected in the crypto space, and has a web bot report he creates that has been almost spot on for a couple years now.Steve gave Clif  access to the coding for populous and Cliff had nothing but great news after looking at it.  In the end, Cliff won't determine if populist as well obviously but to have a third-party set of eyes on the coding and in-depth conversations between the two that we don't know about and  Cliff actually invested in the company… I'm even more excited. Cliff also said that PPT is necessary for the invoice trading on the platform.  Need I say more? Populous Caribbean Cruise!

ah ok, I overlooked that one. Well, then that is indeed good news. How was that connection established or how did he become aware of PPT?

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I liquidate one more token for PPT to make my position more solid as price are little down currently. I also am sure about the fact that our wait is going to meet the reward phase where real excited time will come. Who got the potential is buying who isn't catching up with the project is double minded.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Jump to: