Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 257. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
does anyone know if there a more invoices in time of recession? i think there will be a recession in the near future.

It would help Populous, because in recession there is higher demand for this kind of service and naturally banks get cautios and decrease lending.( -> Populous invoice investor could get higher yields)
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
does anyone know if there a more invoices in time of recession? i think there will be a recession in the near future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I wouldn't worry about the bots, people are all over Twitter posting how they are HUGE CRYPTO FINANCIAL GENIUSES and wanting to sell their paid crypto knowledge, or getting into their bot powered Telegram groups. Just find good projects and hold. While they are screaming how awesome they are with their $20 dollar profits trade I am having phone calls with my clients discussing the steps I took to grow their portfolio from 5k to 53k in 2 months  Cool Cool Cool

Long story short, find good projects, invest in the ICO, hold, and enjoy the good life. Not saying day trading and what not is worthless, just saying that the real money is NOT made chasing 4% price fluctuations in the markets.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Coinmarket cap had it at $3.98

Wrong, it was not listed as it was not sponsored. Few days ago one of your fellow fake post producers set up another 16 bots and targeted these to this thread. You can see these bots everywhere if you look. Literally trillions of them.

Idk what you are talking about coinmarket listed it $3.98.  It went from $5 to 3.98 on coinmarket cap.  Sorry I didn't actually login to etherdelta was just going off info from coinmarket cap.  If there is a better spot to look quickly please inform? Lmao wish I had enough money to run bots
And.....for even Post-ICO buyers like myself, waking up to a $5.89 PPT price before Alpha testing doesn't suck....just sayin  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
Coinmarket cap had it at $3.98

Wrong, it was not listed as it was not sponsored. Few days ago one of your fellow fake post producers set up another 16 bots and targeted these to this thread. You can see these bots everywhere if you look. Literally trillions of them.
I love this atitude, they are realy burning for what the are doing: "You know that feeling when you wake up and the first thing that's on your mind is taking over a $74 Trillion a year industry?"
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/898088493422977024

May we though to small when we tried to calulate the market opportunity for PPT...  Cool

I just saw that as I woke up....my calculations were done off of a $3 Trillion market because that's in their white paper. "The total market size for invoice finance has been growing rapidly and reached over $3 trillion USD worldwide."  Just like Steve saying he is wanting to go live earlier than projected maybe he was pulling a BTCBisconnect  Wink "under promise & over deliver" on the potential market as well. Imagine if it's $74 & not $3 Trill!!!! And if we can take .5% of that....? That's 370B and the price of PPT (53M supply) would have to be $6981 per PPT. I might not ever sleep!!!!!!!!! Fun to dream right!!! Grin

So $20 in the next 2-3 weeks? Lol

Well, I personally do believe it will stay lower until it goes "live" and ppl make real profits and it's working and at that point it shoots straight up!
I love this atitude, they are realy burning for what the are doing: "You know that feeling when you wake up and the first thing that's on your mind is taking over a $74 Trillion a year industry?"

May we though to small when we tried to calulate the market opportunity for PPT...  Cool

I just saw that as I woke up....my calculations were done off of a $3 Trillion market because that's in their white paper. "The total market size for invoice finance has been growing rapidly and reached over $3 trillion USD worldwide."  Just like Steve saying he is wanting to go live earlier than projected maybe he was pulling a BTCBisconnect  Wink "under promise & over deliver" on the potential market as well. Imagine if it's $74 & not $3 Trill!!!! And if we can take .5% of that....? That's 370B and the price of PPT (53M supply) would have to be $6981 per PPT. I might not ever sleep!!!!!!!!! Fun to dream right!!! Grin

A google search brought me to a report done in 2014 that said that the global invoice factoring market as of dec 2013 was $3 Trillion. Probably where Steve pulled his conservative # of $3 for the white paper. Has the market gone up over the last 3.5 yrs.....? Yea, probably! To 74 Trillion...? Who knows but anything at $3T or above we make serious PPT profits!!  PPT to the 🌙!!

So $20 in the next 2-3 weeks? Lol

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
just in case you guys wanted to join their community slack

quoted from their tweets :
Any PPT holders who are trying to gain access to the Populous Slack, message [email protected] and you'll get access to the community

and this is the newer tweets regarding the alpha :
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/898090490343698432
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Is there a mistake on cryptocompare? It is showing that Populous has gone up by 6k percent and that my measly 350 tokens are worth 34 bitcoin lol.  Grin Grin That would be lovely if it were true hahahaha

This would be very amazing, but i got only 45 ppt. It´s better then nothing Grin

Every token counts Smiley
BTW Is anyone having problems loading the POPULOUS SLACK? I just joined but it keeps going round and round and round and nothing showing to get me inside the slack rooms sigh..
Also any other exchanges yet to buy PPT apart from etherdelta and mercatatox?
Wow just jumped to under $4?

that price is wrong, there are no sell or buy orders even close to that price...

someone did make the mistake of selling at .0016 instead of .016...shipped about 2000+ shares at that price

Shocked

Yikes. Poor fellow!

Nighmare, but why selling hours before Alpha goes live  Huh
Tomorrow big day last chance.

Yes, managed to buy some 100 more tokens to day. Was difficult because of ED hiccups.  Grin
Crpyto market is full of good chances, nevertheless I liquidated all other holding to go long with PPT

Only holding PPT and Centra-Card both income generating.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Bittrex has a lot of crap coins on their exchange, why is it so hard to get ppt added?
bittrex already become top 1 exchanges tho. But yes i hope they will add more potential coins later so they can be steady with their positions.
Activity: 40
Tomorrow big day last chance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Is there a mistake on cryptocompare? It is showing that Populous has gone up by 6k percent and that my measly 350 tokens are worth 34 bitcoin lol.  Grin Grin That would be lovely if it were true hahahaha

This would be very amazing, but i got only 45 ppt. It´s better then nothing Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Is there a mistake on cryptocompare? It is showing that Populous has gone up by 6k percent and that my measly 350 tokens are worth 34 bitcoin lol.  Grin Grin That would be lovely if it were true hahahaha
Activity: 574
bittrex need to sit up and stop wasting time on the good ones
Jump to: