Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 264. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
At $800 that would put PPT at a market cap of approximately $29.6 billion.  While possible in a multi-trillion dollar industry space, to attain that price would be feat.  Let's hope.

I'm not greedy, I'll take $100 and retire but I've I can call Steve correctly, he has much bigger plans than $100 per PPT. PPT to the 🌙!

It's not about greediness let's imagine about those who bought ETH at $2 and now. From my point of view it's everything depend on our trust and how strong we are to control on our emotions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
At $800 that would put PPT at a market cap of approximately $29.6 billion.  While possible in a multi-trillion dollar industry space, to attain that price would be feat.  Let's hope.

I'm not greedy, I'll take $100 and retire but I've I can call Steve correctly, he has much bigger plans than $100 per PPT. PPT to the 🌙!
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hello Guys,

please do me only one favour I brought up the Price target of 800USD(when nobody was thinking about it) as first one(with explanation why) please call this price target in future "Phase99_Target" to honour it.
I let  200USD and 400USD for 4Smitty to name and receive the honour.  Grin Cool

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....now that made me laugh.  I sure hope I get to give u the honour at $800 and I'll do that on the Populous Caribbean Cruise!! 🚢

I know we will meet all at the Populous Caribbean Cruise in 2018 !!  Grin This will be a fun event for all.

Hey Phase Shifter....when we get to $800, it will be my "honour" to pay for your cruise! U can hold me to that! Smiley

I will pay for half if it hits $800 😊

Thank you 4Smitty and Wrestlingshark,

I appreciate that that offer, I have no change to get rid of my money, atleast a good fly to the caribbean I have to pay for   Smiley
Looking forward to meet you. Best Regards Phase99

Activity: 38
Hello Guys,

please do me only one favour I brought up the Price target of 800USD(when nobody was thinking about it) as first one(with explanation why) please call this price target in future "Phase99_Target" to honour it.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....now that made me laugh.  I sure hope I get to give u the honour at $800 and I'll do that on the Populous Caribbean Cruise!! 🚢

I know we will meet all at the Populous Caribbean Cruise in 2018 !!  Grin This will be a fun event for all.

Hey Phase Shifter....when we get to $800, it will be my "honour" to pay for your cruise! U can hold me to that! Smiley

I will pay for half if it hits $800 😊
Hello Guys,

Hello Guys,

Hello Guys,

Activity: 144
Wait what...

It's really going to get it's place in the invoice market without having to do marketing?
Has Steve found a way to add the platform to the mainstream flow of invoice trading somewhere?

I want to refer to this article:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sec-weighs-ico-tokens-securities-ether-still-labeled-currency/

Only if PPT tokens abide by the SEC rules and regulations can they be used on the open invoice trading market. I could be mistaken, but at least in US they have to abide by the SEC's rules to be regarded as a security/financial asset and can be traded as such.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to hear from someone with more in depth knowledge of these matters.

No expert, but is PPT a security?

I don't think it is, but I could be wrong.
Activity: 40
Got some more today still buying guys great dip.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
Wait what...

It's really going to get it's place in the invoice market without having to do marketing?
Has Steve found a way to add the platform to the mainstream flow of invoice trading somewhere?

I want to refer to this article:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sec-weighs-ico-tokens-securities-ether-still-labeled-currency/

Only if PPT tokens abide by the SEC rules and regulations can they be used on the open invoice trading market. I could be mistaken, but at least in US they have to abide by the SEC's rules to be regarded as a security/financial asset and can be traded as such.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to hear from someone with more in depth knowledge of these matters.
Hello Guys,

Here's what Steve said on Twitter regarding the role of PPT on the platform:

"In short, PPT is used as collateral against the fiat liquidity pool"

Smitty, you were correct.

Yep, I'm glad they will be doing an educational post on how PPT works within the platform.  We all have been asking questions just to be a little more educated on our investment that's all and not to stir up garbage. So happy they have listen and can put this to bed. Honestly, by doing this will only increase the demand for PPT as people will understand how important it is to own PPTand the true utility value it holds.  PPT to the moon. I gotta say made my sunday morning with that response I got from Populous on my tweet to them. First and only response I've ever received from them and it was a beauty!!! Populous Caribbean Cruise!

Ahhh...it makes sense...and the reason why Steve said they need the high market capitalization # is because the PPT is used as collateral and will have to equal demand/FIAT and Steve is "planning for success" according to his interview with Clif. So, if demand is 1B in ppl selling invoices then PPT must be at $30 with 33M in PPT in the platform as an example. PPT can set the price within the platform to meet the demand as well in the smart contract. PPT to the 🌙

Right, and that doesn't include speculation of the coin.

Speculation will drive the coin up much higher/faster.
Including but not limited to, PPT supply being locked up in invoice collateral for blocks of months depending on the users appetite for growth. In plain english, a majority of holders love the passive income stream aspect and will keep holding for this which will drive the on-demand price up for these coveted magic beans and thus the income stream will continually grow every month as the price discovery adjusts. Sorry mate, $30 is blasphemy at this point.  Cheesy

Hahahaha...I know. $30 was a random starting number for noobs to grasp the concept without hyperventilating when the price will be anywhere from $250-$500 or a lot higher once this baby takes off! Can't wait Smiley

I watched the Clif High video again to see if I could learn more.

The real key to PPT's success lies in the fact that Steve created a proprietary software program that automatically scrapes potential clients around the UK (and I'm guessing other parts of the world eventually).

This allows Populous to scale very quickly.

In other words, we won't have to wait weeks or months for clients to start using Populous - it will be an automated process.

Now that we've all worked together to find out exactly what role PPT plays in the system, I have one final concern:

Get this coin on the big exchanges already!!!

Yep, I'm glad they will be doing an educational post on how PPT works within the platform.  We all have been asking questions just to be a little more educated on our investment that's all and not to stir up garbage. So happy they have listen and can put this to bed. Honestly, by doing this will only increase the demand for PPT as people will understand how important it is to own PPTand the true utility value it holds.  PPT to the moon. I gotta say made my sunday morning with that response I got from Populous on my tweet to them. First and only response I've ever received from them and it was a beauty!!! Populous Caribbean Cruise!

Ahhh...it makes sense...and the reason why Steve said they need the high market capitalization # is because the PPT is used as collateral and will have to equal demand/FIAT and Steve is "planning for success" according to his interview with Clif. So, if demand is 1B in ppl selling invoices then PPT must be at $30 with 33M in PPT in the platform as an example. PPT can set the price within the platform to meet the demand as well in the smart contract. PPT to the 🌙

Including but not limited to, PPT supply being locked up in invoice collateral for blocks of months depending on the users appetite for growth. In plain english, a majority of holders love the passive income stream aspect and will keep holding for this which will drive the on-demand price up for these coveted magic beans and thus the income stream will continually grow every month as the price discovery adjusts. Sorry mate, $30 is blasphemy at this point.  Cheesy

Hahahaha...I know. $30 was a random starting number for noobs to grasp the concept without hyperventilating when the price will be anywhere from $250-$500 or a lot higher once this baby takes off! Can't wait Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

It will be great to be educated on exactly how it works and we won't have to speculate.....because the fiat liquidity pool might be different than the fiat/BTC etc who are coming into the platform to buy the invoices...? The reason I say that now is because Clif responded to BTC saying... "The fiat pools are misunderstood in how they work."

A few different moving parts and hopefully the educational post comes out shortly so we'll understand

Jump to: