Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 261. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Are there any news from the dev team?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I would like to know how much would we receive monthly on leasing out PPT Tokens? I am thinking or purchasing a small supply before another price rise is imminent. Would anyone kindly let me know a rough idea on this? Or is it better to purchase the invoices than lease the tokens out?

I would like to know this too. Could anyone maybe provide some input about this? Would be really helpful, thanks!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi populous community!
Whats the POPULOUS ico price? i wanna buy and HODL this coin for future. I look forward to your suggestions. thanks

.33 ICO price

Populous Caribbean Cruise departs in 2018!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi populous community!
Whats the POPULOUS ico price? i wanna buy and HODL this coin for future. I look forward to your suggestions. thanks
Ok, if there are any noobs like me to "mining" I've come across a website link that shows you how to get Ropsten ETH for the Alpha testing.

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6650/how-to-get-ether-on-public-testnet

I have metamask installed already so I used the instructions for metamask and already have about 20 Ropsten ETH in my new myetherwallet.  Not sure how many ETH we need so I may do a few more.

Hope this helps. 

-Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018!

Hey thanks for that reply, very helpful. Hopefully I will have everything setup to test it out this weekend/next week.

Also: Friday is my last day at my regular full time job, so I will be able to do more youtube videos, and be more active on the forums. Please keep the requests coming for content. Also big update coming to the channel in a few weeks.

Oh and incase it hasnt been said enough. PPT TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Smiley

Thanks Smitty- MM is so clean and mean! And Congrats to BTC! Grin
Creating a new world one block at a time   Smiley

Yep! Also, I think I'm gonna get 100 ETH just in case and if I don't need them all I can send them to others who need them....I figure The more eyes on this alpha the better so we can fine tune this Monster Machine! Go POP!!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ok, if there are any noobs like me to "mining" I've come across a website link that shows you how to get Ropsten ETH for the Alpha testing.

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6650/how-to-get-ether-on-public-testnet

I have metamask installed already so I used the instructions for metamask and already have about 20 Ropsten ETH in my new myetherwallet.  Not sure how many ETH we need so I may do a few more.

Hope this helps. 

Hey thanks for that reply, very helpful. Hopefully I will have everything setup to test it out this weekend/next week.

Also: Friday is my last day at my regular full time job, so I will be able to do more youtube videos, and be more active on the forums. Please keep the requests coming for content. Also big update coming to the channel in a few weeks.

Waiting for long time to See PPT on the Moon but PPT only Fly from 0.016 to 0.02 altitude

PPT need more power to go to MOON  Cheesy

Hope this helps. 

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Why do they need an increase total Populous supply, is any one have the update regarding this increasing?
Activity: 15
Only 10 mil left to add to circulation.  Maybe they sold some to a bigger exchange?

Is the volume for PPT and VERI low compared to other coins with a similar market cap size because most people are holding these coins instead of trading them?

Yes, it was 37. Could be correct about being sold to an exchange. Good news! Bittrex maybe?
Activity: 38
It went from 37MM.  I have kept close watch on this number.
Activity: 38
The original circulating supply was approximately 37MM.  Currently, it's approximately 41MM.  Populous looks to have released / sold some tokens (approximately 4MM) for various reasons.  Let's like a good sign that the price is still holding up nicely.
Activity: 144
Only 10 mil left to add to circulation.  Maybe they sold some to a bigger exchange?

Is the volume for PPT and VERI low compared to other coins with a similar market cap size because most people are holding these coins instead of trading them?

Be careful, jstealth905 says this is spreading FUD.

We are not allowed to ask questions about Populous.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Sold my small stash of Poplous tokens two,three weeks ago. I do regret I done that,should"we keep them  Angry

Today price are significantly lower in comparison to last few days. I have bought more because market is in stand by mode to see when next updates are released about alpha version of the platform and price will be doubled within hours. PPT is going to secure its place among top 10 in no time once full platform is ready.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Sold my small stash of Poplous tokens two,three weeks ago. I do regret I done that,should"we keep them  Angry
Activity: 144
Is it me or did the circulating supply of ppt just go from 20 mil to 40 mil?

Yes it did.

Actually from 32 million to 40 million, but nonetheless, still a significant increase.
Is it me or did the circulating supply of ppt just go from 20 mil to 40 mil?
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

Hope this helps. 

Hi BTCBusinessConsult,

congratulations and best wishes for your new direction in your life. Looking forward to see more interesting videos from you  Smiley

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Hope this helps. 

Hope this helps. 

Jump to: