Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 268. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Attention: PPT Tiger BITE !!! , immediate price explosion ahead up to to 0.044 , the biest is out of the cage,  Roll Eyes Cool

Yeah Baybee! Cheesy
Seatbelt locked Popcorn Loaded Grin
Grin yes get Popcorn we want to see a big firework, PPT - we want to be shocked.

Nico please remove the brakes and let this biest out - I did a very very careful calculation of possible invoice market share, versus PPT price needed and
interest generated - I came to an price of  PPT 200USD and 400USD (not calculated in that investor buy the future and willing to pay higher prices)
200USD for 5%  market share of a limited market_access (only 7 big countrys)
400USD for 20% market share of a limited market_access (only 7 big countrys)
 Shocked
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Attention: PPT Tiger BITE !!! , immediate price explosion ahead up to to 0.044 , the biest is out of the cage,  Roll Eyes Cool

Yeah Baybee! Cheesy
Seatbelt locked Popcorn Loaded Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I managed to put in another little buy order on mercatox and grabbed another fourteen PPT today. So I am slowly going to get more and more as and when I can afford.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
PPT is at number one in my investment list , i have huge expectations from PPT. But as always i will be regret not to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
how can i acces the populous slack channel?

I am also trying to join their slack channel for quite a while, but invitation link on the first post seems not to be working for a while now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
lets see how the alpha works really looking forward testing it Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Attention: PPT Tiger BITE !!! , immediate price explosion ahead up to to 0.044 , the biest is out of the cage,  Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I hope PPT is immediately available in top exchangers like bittrex or livecoin, I join and invest when ICO, and hope prices will skyrocket.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
how can i acces the populous slack channel?
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I think a good reason why PPT cannot be the only "currency" used to buy invoices is because its distribution isn't as equally spread out as fiat currencies.
So if only PPT can be used for buying invoices, then the price will certainly skyrocket like no tomorrow, and create unwarranted extreme volatility.

I think buying PPT for the invoices over fiat is better in a sense that profits from invoice investing will be partially distributed to PPT holders as an addition to investment profits. There is a slight advantage to go for PPT instead of fiat.
Activity: 826
how long before the alpha comes out

It has been built for quite some time and should be round the corner. I expect it coming out by the end of next week though there is no official news or confirmation in this regard. I am saying this based on my own guess because of the timing and competition in market which is being built. I also am waiting to put my hands on alpha to see it working.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
When will be release in big exchange like bittrex?
Good to see populous On bittrex

Agreed, this getting onto a big exchange, and the main net going live. As I said, I forsee PPT being a $100 coin.

Bittrex is most demanded exchange everyone want to see it there. I am pretty sure before end of current it will be there this coin has nice volume. Good point of this project is that it has unique system and this platform is truly awesome.

POPULOUS really deserve to be in bittrex, one of the best prospects and future of PPT
hoping to get added soon on bittrex
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
how long before the alpha comes out
I was reading the "secret sauce" post again https://steemit.com/populous/@shadwrites/our-secret-sauce-ppt

Here's what I found: "Simply, you can both invest and hold PPT, while also earning recurring revenue over a 30, 60 or 120 day period."

Does this mean that you'll earn passive income with PPT even if you don't invest in invoices?

Or do you have to invest in invoices to make passive income?

As I understand it, Dav, you can lease out your PPT then chillax and pare your fingernails Smiley
Activity: 144
I was reading the "secret sauce" post again https://steemit.com/populous/@shadwrites/our-secret-sauce-ppt

Here's what I found: "Simply, you can both invest and hold PPT, while also earning recurring revenue over a 30, 60 or 120 day period."

Does this mean that you'll earn passive income with PPT even if you don't invest in invoices?

Or do you have to invest in invoices to make passive income?

Decided not to post anymore but for you I did a exemption.

Say it ain't so, Phase Huh We can feed and water this pooch but no one can handle this beast the way you do.
Both your 'Sick em TIGER!' rallies were epic.
Should we take Tiger to a shelter? Embarrassed
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
When the alpha comes out, the testing phase will begin I suppose.
Then come the press releases, video info-graphics and manuals for buyers, investors and sellers.

Interesting to see how this unfolds.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
We have around half a Bitcoin of PPT with my Wife she earned from the bounty and she bought a few on Mercatox. I want to ask the community here should we try purchase a few more at present or is the price too high to buy in now? I was thinking we try get more of it before January. Is it also really going on Bittrex exchange? Is that also confirmed?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
When will be release in big exchange like bittrex?
Good to see populous On bittrex

Agreed, this getting onto a big exchange, and the main net going live. As I said, I forsee PPT being a $100 coin.

Bittrex is most demanded exchange everyone want to see it there. I am pretty sure before end of current it will be there this coin has nice volume. Good point of this project is that it has unique system and this platform is truly awesome.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Funny thing is that Hive still claims to be the first invoice crypto platform....no idea why Grin

Populous is already out and I am sure there will be intensive market and promotion with it will be fully available. Hive is going through crowdfunding yet when PPT is preparing to release alpha version for public testing anytime soon. It will make difference as investors are well informed and prepared with these things.
Jump to: