Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 274. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So the alpha has not been released yet, right? Cliff just got to review it and check it out basically before anyone else?
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Man I wish I would just bought more last night. Now I am gonna have to spend more... noooooooo!

I am so freaking excited for this project. I cant wait for the alpha to begin!

Everyone have same feeling about that alpha version this making more exciting and this project will become legit one. Potentially it will be bigger project in future just hold for long term and become rich when price will increase so high.

I know! I knew the alpha was coming out but I seen ether was going up so I was holding out like a fool. Does anyone believe that we will dip below .02 or are those days gonna be long gone?

Doubtful. This coin has a huge incentive to hold, so I don't see the price going back down.
Man I wish I would just bought more last night. Now I am gonna have to spend more... noooooooo!

Everyone have same feeling about that alpha version this making more exciting and this project will become legit one. Potentially it will be bigger project in future just hold for long term and become rich when price will increase so high.

I know! I knew the alpha was coming out but I seen ether was going up so I was holding out like a fool. Does anyone believe that we will dip below .02 or are those days gonna be long gone?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

This is a very good project, but unfortunately all bounty in the thread is already closed. So no chance to join in bounty. But is there any other way to get this coin like fucet and airdrop or translating in another language. If in need I will translate in Arabic. tanks.
And if you aren't willing to spend 4 dollars on educating yourself on using crypto currencies then you are either very poor or have a wrong outlook on life in my opinion.
Damn dude, I wouldn't even slam a door that hard but I totally agree. If folks want to get this magic token, it ain't free and the price isn't coming back down. Get on ED and scoop it while you can afford it. Imagine having a few thousand of these things and getting ~50% per annum at 50-100$ per token. Making $50-100k per year in passive income while the value of the token is increasing (via locked up PPT supply on invoices) is a way to retire early. This PPT and Clif's call on it will be legendary.

Its gonna be very hard to keep a strong hand at 50-100 lol

I am with you 100% though nice passive income would be a great way to retire. Im only 28 trying to retire by 35 Cheesy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm mentally fastforwarding to the year 2020. Strong hands. It's going to be BIG  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
This is a very good project, but unfortunately all bounty in the thread is already closed. So no chance to join in bounty. But is there any other way to get this coin like fucet and airdrop or translating in another language. If in need I will translate in Arabic. tanks.
And if you aren't willing to spend 4 dollars on educating yourself on using crypto currencies then you are either very poor or have a wrong outlook on life in my opinion.
Damn dude, I wouldn't even slam a door that hard but I totally agree. If folks want to get this magic token, it ain't free and the price isn't coming back down. Get on ED and scoop it while you can afford it. Imagine having a few thousand of these things and getting ~50% per annum at 50-100$ per token. Making $50-100k per year in passive income while the value of the token is increasing (via locked up PPT supply on invoices) is a way to retire early. This PPT and Clif's call on it will be legendary.
Activity: 24

Are you in a situation where you dont have any money to spend in general?

You can buy PPT tokens on ether delta. And if you are afraid of using ether delta, which i hear some people are, you can easily just start out with only 3-4 dollars worth of ethereum and play around with that on etherdelta. And if you aren't willing to spend 4 dollars on educating yourself on using crypto currencies then you are either very poor or have a wrong outlook on life in my opinion.
Activity: 42
https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/894568478610300928

Journey to the moon is going to start very soon $100 we are coming there. I'm very excited to see this update about alpha version. Great job from this talented team.

I agree with this. I wouldn't be pissed with a vertical climb to $100, but a slow and steady, $100 by end of the year would be more beneficial in terms of market health.

100USD would be nice but no reason to sell, I need my PPT to invest in Invoices. This value would buy more Invoices.  Cool

I forgot: TIGER BITE !!!

Do not sell the 0.02 it will go higher  Roll Eyes  (this is only for the short time traders) Long time investors get a coffeee and do nothing ..
Officially off the leash Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Recent news about alpha version sounds so impressive that is the reason why people believe in this revolutionary concept. No doubt this will change the life of all strong believers from my point of view just hodl no need to sell this coin under $50.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
thing we end today at 0.03, the resistance at 0.02 is dead ....
Or you could just buy it. Just saying.

Acquiring PPT tokens in the same way 99% of all PPT token holders have acquired theirs. You are a mad man.    Cheesy Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
0.02280 PPT/ETH Yes Revolution is just began !!

When the alpha hits i think we are going to see 10x or more.. Lets stay tuned..
Hi everyone, we have added Clif High to our Github today and have also given him exclusive access to the Populous Alpha. Stay tuned for further updates.

If he comes out with any suggestions for changes of the Alpha you won't be able to make the changes in just one day I guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Or you could just buy it. Just saying.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 305
Merit: 105

Journey to the moon is going to start very soon $100 we are coming there. I'm very excited to see this update about alpha version. Great job from this talented team.

I agree with this. I wouldn't be pissed with a vertical climb to $100, but a slow and steady, $100 by end of the year would be more beneficial in terms of market health.

100USD would be nice but no reason to sell, I need my PPT to invest in Invoices. This value would buy more Invoices.  Cool

I forgot: TIGER BITE !!!

Do not sell the 0.02 it will go higher  Roll Eyes  (this is only for the short time traders) Long time investors get a coffeee and do nothing ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Jump to: