Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 46. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Everyday a new low......
this will not last long, on all it is better to be bought while the token costs not dearly because the potential at the project very huge.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Everyday a new low......
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I understand that Populous is an ERC20 token that you can send to an ETH address , is this now safe for long -term cold storage (via a paper purse ) , or will Populous go through a transition that could eventually require my action ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
I'm pretty interested in making a sizable investment, and I strongly agree with everything Elevated has said.

The stuff about how its difficult to make a sizable investment without knowing how much of a stake you will have is all valid and true, but the really important point for me is that an uncapped ICO makes me think the developers dont know how much money they need : they just want "everything they can get" and figure it out later. I would much rather invest in a project with a determined budget, where they have a good idea what they can do with X amount of money, rather than raise it all and figure it out later.

It betrays a lack of business acumen and savvy and makes you look a bit more like you jus want to raise as much as you can get, rather than what you NEED.

The stuff about wanting as many people to take part has some validity, but its equally open to everybody even with a cap, and the token swill be trad-able immediately so people can get involved whenever they want, so I dont think thats a good argument

The arguments of
a) it does not look good to potential investors : makes you look simply like money grabbers without a specific plan for doing X with Y raised, and doing Z if W is raised, etc
b) It makes it much more difficult to make a large investment in the early rounds because you dont know how much is going to be raised so therefore cant evaluate it properly (as an investor)

Hey, I'm not sure what you are talking about. The Populous ICO was capped, and it sold out in the pre-sale so no public ICO took place. This happened like halfway through last year. Anyone that participated in the pre-ico knew the percentage of the total holdings they would have. Anyone that purchases now will be able to see the percentage of total holdings they would have, just by checking etherscan or other blockchain explorer and doing simple math.

Your arguments may be valid but they do not apply to Populous, I even went through a few of the last pages trying to find the poster you referred to but couldnt (tbh i didnt try super hard because of how little i think you know about Populous).

I would highly recommend reading previous posts about populous (ignoring the battle that has raged on involving the shitposters who have only posted on this thread and are spreading incorrect information).
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello POPULOUS believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Populous at: https://cointopper.com/coin/populous

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 46
I'm pretty interested in making a sizable investment, and I strongly agree with everything Elevated has said.

The stuff about how its difficult to make a sizable investment without knowing how much of a stake you will have is all valid and true, but the really important point for me is that an uncapped ICO makes me think the developers dont know how much money they need : they just want "everything they can get" and figure it out later. I would much rather invest in a project with a determined budget, where they have a good idea what they can do with X amount of money, rather than raise it all and figure it out later.

It betrays a lack of business acumen and savvy and makes you look a bit more like you jus want to raise as much as you can get, rather than what you NEED.

The stuff about wanting as many people to take part has some validity, but its equally open to everybody even with a cap, and the token swill be trad-able immediately so people can get involved whenever they want, so I dont think thats a good argument

The arguments of
a) it does not look good to potential investors : makes you look simply like money grabbers without a specific plan for doing X with Y raised, and doing Z if W is raised, etc
b) It makes it much more difficult to make a large investment in the early rounds because you dont know how much is going to be raised so therefore cant evaluate it properly (as an investor)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I am really confused about how Populous plans to validate the bill buyer and seller on the platform .
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Hello dears!!Popular for me is a good trading platform, a lot of developments in the field of blockchain technology. ! Populous uses XBRL, z score formula, smart contracts, stable tokens! where can I find out more about Z-SCORE ALTMAN formula?
If only there was a way to search the internet by typing in a few key words...
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Hello dears!!Popular for me is a good trading platform, a lot of developments in the field of blockchain technology. ! Populous uses XBRL, z score formula, smart contracts, stable tokens! where can I find out more about Z-SCORE ALTMAN formula?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

This is a decent run up of things to happen here in the future. I only hold around 110 PPT but I will hold for long term as once this gains momentum if could be a really good long term fintech token hold for the more serious and long term minded capital investment type people. I am glad though to see the first actual invoice go live and I might decide to join in the bidding to also earn some pokens for joining in the invoice bidding arena. This is a huge victory for pPOPULOUS as many called it a scam back in the day.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I understand that Populous is an ERC20 token that you can send to an ETH address , is this now safe for long -term cold storage (via a paper purse ) , or will Populous go through a transition that could eventually require my action ?
Activity: 350
The proof is in myetherwallet. Thank you for selling me your Populous.  Smiley
Activity: 24
I would like some proof i'm not seeing it lol. I really don't know him. I think you're insane.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
The project started very well, but the price seems to have retraced in the bear market. Looking forward the end product
You will not lose if you will hold, eventually the price will recover and I believe the price will again rise
like what we have seen before. We are still in the top 50 of coinmarketcap and we have a good volume, that implies this is a strong coin.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
The project started very well, but the price seems to have retraced in the bear market. Looking forward the end product
Activity: 114
Populous can be found on Coinlib. Keep track of its price in real-time, check historic data and add it to your portfolio. Coinlib offers you powerful tools to keep track of coins, including alerts, price comparison and arbitrage opportunities.

Why Populous is the top loser in top 100 cryptocurrencies, Any idea please? I am having a loss in it. Please pass some good news or signals so that i can make some profit or stop my loss.

Reason is Nico got the biggest Populous stash and he sells out everytime there is a bid.....
Activity: 88
 Populous has been damaged at least for now and no one can't deny this fact. It may recover but delivery will build reputation in true senses. This market is on hold continuously.
Activity: 163
Populous can be found on Coinlib. Keep track of its price in real-time, check historic data and add it to your portfolio. Coinlib offers you powerful tools to keep track of coins, including alerts, price comparison and arbitrage opportunities.

Why Populous is the top loser in top 100 cryptocurrencies, Any idea please? I am having a loss in it. Please pass some good news or signals so that i can make some profit or stop my loss.

First of all .... not the top loser ... but yes it is in the same row with other top 100 coins who lost 70-80% . I am sure ppt wil hit ath again before the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: