Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 45. (Read 277212 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
powerful ppt
Activity: 114
Hey SemiSeriousInvestor,  it couldn't be more obvious that you want more cheap PPT,

Totally keep coming to this thread like a hungry little peasant every day, it's hilarious

I just like being right and gloating about it. True believers still don't accept PPT is just a scam. Maybe short term price might be wrong, but longterm, price is always right. And PPT is literally the worst performer on Coinmarketcap. You peeps need to ask yourselves why this is the case. Only losers fake themselves out by convincing themselves that their shitcoin tanks cause "whales" want cheap coins. LMAO
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
what is going on with PPT ? why the FUD
Sell Or Hold!  Grin
People are no longer interested in a 2.25% monthly return on their capital.
Activity: 164
what is going on with PPT ? why the FUD
Sell Or Hold!  Grin
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
By the way everyone the first invoice was successfully paid back to PPT holders, a great video was posted to youtube from a very excited PPT holder you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AZ2M6OVTNMk

There are plenty invoices waiting to be listed on the Populous platform which will give PPT holders an abundance of invoices to finance.

The second round of financing was full in under 50 seconds. Amazing.

The returns are stellar as well!  4.8% in just under a month. congratulations to all the PPT holders who participated in making history with the first invoices. Be sure to follow Steve, and Populous on Twitter for the latest information and news.  

There is also a populous slack channel, where everyone can hang out and chat.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Hey SemiSeriousInvestor,  it couldn't be more obvious that you want more cheap PPT,

Totally keep coming to this thread like a hungry little peasant every day, it's hilarious
Activity: 114
under 10 bucks by July 31.....

you peeps should have sold last month at 18

what a POS coin
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
It´s amazing that also the second invoice was sold out in nearly no time. It is very impressing to me and i hope for much more invoices in the near future. I need to buy some more populous soon.
Activity: 66
hello, is there any news about the partnership? I find nothing new at the moment  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Has populus got any customers as yet or signed up any deals last thing I read that a few things fell through
There is no recent news from Populous team, I know that there is a delay at the launch of BETA and they give a reward to who can solve the bug or error code, we are still waiting for good news.

I'm not sure if you missed it or just don't consider it good news (in the scale of a large deal with a multinational) but the first invoice sold on the Populous platform was repaid the other day and so the first blockchain invoice factoring has taken place. First mover advantage has been locked in. They are still not at 'full live' version but invoices are available for purchase and things are moving quickly. I would recommend following Populous and Steve Nico on twitter and keeping up with their posts on Medium.

It's exciting that the first invoice has already been repaid and a new one has been issued, but it's frustrating that they KYC us taking so long.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Has populus got any customers as yet or signed up any deals last thing I read that a few things fell through
There is no recent news from Populous team, I know that there is a delay at the launch of BETA and they give a reward to who can solve the bug or error code, we are still waiting for good news.

I'm not sure if you missed it or just don't consider it good news (in the scale of a large deal with a multinational) but the first invoice sold on the Populous platform was repaid the other day and so the first blockchain invoice factoring has taken place. First mover advantage has been locked in. They are still not at 'full live' version but invoices are available for purchase and things are moving quickly. I would recommend following Populous and Steve Nico on twitter and keeping up with their posts on Medium.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Merit: 102
There is no verification and no response to provided identification documents for a few weeks.
Tutorials, FAQ, support, privacy policy links are not working.
Is it too early to register there?

The fact that verifications are taking so long is beginning to frustrate me. I've been a strong supporter for a while (and still am), but they should really be making much better progress on this end.
Activity: 192
Popular for me is a good trading platform, a lot of developments in the field of blockchain technology. ! Populous uses XBRL, z score formula, smart contracts, stable tokens! where can I find out more about Z-SCORE ALTMAN formula?
There's a really useful website for searching the internet for content like this, I use it all of the time. Try out: http://www.Google.com
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
There is no verification and no response to provided identification documents for a few weeks.
Tutorials, FAQ, support, privacy policy links are not working.
Is it too early to register there?
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Popular for me is a good trading platform, a lot of developments in the field of blockchain technology. ! Populous uses XBRL, z score formula, smart contracts, stable tokens! where can I find out more about Z-SCORE ALTMAN formula?
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
It seems like all the things are coming together for populous. Everything is looking very fine and the new partnership with Cashaa Limited is a other big step on the way for the big success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Congrats and thanks. I'll probably celebrate by buying more populous.  Cool
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
https://medium.com/@BitPopulous/populous-world-successfully-closes-worlds-first-invoice-sale-on-the-blockchain-5c1a8530cc5b

Populous World successfully closes world’s first invoice sale on the blockchain.
London — 29 May 2018

About a month ago, the team at Populous World celebrated a monumental achievement where the Populous invoice discounting platform successfully launched a crowd sale where sixteen participants managed to purchase an invoice collectively on the blockchain.

Fast forward to today, Populous World are proud to announce that they have received the repayment for the invoice which signifies the closing of the very first invoice sold on the blockchain.

With the repayment of the invoice, all participants of the purchase will now automatically receive profit Pokens prorated to the group bid placed. Pokens are the credits given in return for the Populous Platform Tokens, (PPT’s) that are utilised on the platform.

Each of these Pokens are pegged to a major currency, in this case GBP. The GBP Pokens will be withdrawable from the platform by the participants who receives the profit Pokens, and can be stored in any Ethereum wallet as they are ERC-20 tokens. With seamless integration to the platform, Pokens that are withdrawn can be deposited into the unique Ethereum address provided to each user.

While these Pokens can be redeemed as fiat currency, withdrawn as ERC-20 tokens or be used to settle withdrawal fees, they currently cannot be used to purchase new invoices on the platform.

Populous World is an invoice discounting platform built on the blockchain. The blockchain serves to increase transparency of invoices sold, the accuracy of bids placed and global participation. With the first invoice crowd sale closing successfully, we look forward to welcoming many more invoices and users on the platform.

END

Lou Chan

Head of Marketing, Populous World.
Pages:
Jump to: