Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [BOUNTY] WCM - The first Cryptomuseum in the world. - page 2. (Read 2879 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can I buy your tokens for the DASH crypto currency?

No. Only ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Can I buy your tokens for the DASH crypto currency?
Activity: 322
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Activity: 266
what are you going to do in order for your token to grow in price
Activity: 218
I join the bounty. I wish good luck to the developers.
where i can join the bounty?
Activity: 112
This project is really a unique one.. I will help to make it the best project in crypto currencies.. Spreading this project into social media is best way for success... Go for goal...
I think so too. The colleague project takes place for success because it is interesting and unique.
Activity: 47
This project is really a unique one.. I will help to make it the best project in crypto currencies.. Spreading this project into social media is best way for success... Go for goal...
Activity: 64
I join the bounty. I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 20
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 266
The idea is very interesting and carries a big perspective. I think the cryptocurrency museum will be in great demand for popularity.
Activity: 448
Your token is currently pegged to the dollar and is not dependent on the rate of other crypto currency?
This is an interesting question by a colleague. Would you like to know if you're still binding to eternium or to the dollar?
Activity: 448
What exchanges are you currently negotiating to add a token to?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Your token is currently pegged to the dollar and is not dependent on the rate of other crypto currency?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When I buy your tokens, can I have the right to vote in your company?
Activity: 476
please tell us how the meeting between users will be based in the museum
Activity: 28
I like this project. Joined the bounty campaign.
how to join bounty? i can't find bounty thread i just see about bounty reward and rules in PDF file on first page
more better you tell us in here don't make people confused

Hi. Thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-bounty-wcm-the-first-cryptomuseum-in-the-world-2344554
Activity: 294
I use platform WavesLiteApp. Are my torents can be stored there?
Activity: 322
The idea is basically good. The main thing is that implementation does not fail and I think success is assured
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I like this project. Joined the bounty campaign.
how to join bounty? i can't find bounty thread i just see about bounty reward and rules in PDF file on first page
more better you tell us in here don't make people confused
Pages:
Jump to: