Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [BOUNTY] WCM - The first Cryptomuseum in the world. - page 5. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What about the bounty of the company for Twitter and Facebook?
Yes, we have bounty for Twitter and FB (click here)

Are bonuses offered for investors?
Yes. PreICO: 1 week - 100%, 2 - 60%, 3 - 45%, 4 - 25%.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
What about the bounty of the company for Twitter and Facebook?
Activity: 112
Pupils of the elementary grade become one of the target audiences of the project. I was wondering about the advantage of cryptomuseum for them. Do they really need to know it so early since the subject about cryptocurrency isn't taught at school? Personally,  I like the idea of the project because I can enrich my knowledge of cryptocurrency. Good luck with the project
Yes, students are a very large audience. And in general, any educational institution. I think the project will be a success.
Activity: 266
I would like to participate in your ICO company. Can I buy your tockens for Bytecoin?
Activity: 448
A great new idea. Museum on which you can really walk. Let it be and in 3d. This is definitely going to be successful, since it's already a trend
I agree with you colleague. Only now I do not understand if the token will be added to the exchanges...
A great new idea. Museum on which you can really walk. Let it be and in 3d. This is definitely going to be successful, since it's already a trend
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Thank you, I've studied your site. Very good conditions for investors. And the idea is not bad. I am ready to support
Yes it's all essentially excellent. We will wait for the alpha version of the project and invest.
Activity: 476
Thank you, I've studied your site. Very good conditions for investors. And the idea is not bad. I am ready to support
Pupils of the elementary grade become one of the target audiences of the project. I was wondering about the advantage of cryptomuseum for them. Do they really need to know it so early since the subject about cryptocurrency isn't taught at school? Personally,  I like the idea of the project because I can enrich my knowledge of cryptocurrency. Good luck with the project

Thank you. The target audience is huge. Now the younger generation, in my opinion, knows more about the crypto currency than the older generation.

I am interested in such  successful company at the moment. If the developers fulfill all the promises  sucsess is for us

Thanks!

do you adopt the  developers into your team at this stage?

Yes, if you have experience, you can write to the e-mail, or PM. We will consider the application.
Activity: 218
 do you adopt the  developers into your team at this stage?
I am interested in such  successful company at the moment. If the developers fulfill all the promises  sucsess is for us
Activity: 193
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Do you cooperate with video bloggers?

Write to me in the PM with examples of video blogs, let's see.
Do you cooperate with video bloggers?
Are you going to develop applications for android and IOS?

Yes. Now in the world more than 50% of the traffic is from mobile devices.
Activity: 112
Are you going to develop applications for android and IOS?
Activity: 294
I hope this 3D museum will work on weak PCs and mobile devices. Since this is a large audience
Activity: 322
Museum of crypto-currencies. I have not heard anything of this before. I think the idea is interesting and new. Perhaps I will support the developers
What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
Pages:
Jump to: