Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [BOUNTY] WCM - The first Cryptomuseum in the world. - page 6. (Read 2879 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can I get your tokens in some way?
Activity: 476
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good luck to all of you dev.. You have a nice vision More power

Thanks!

I would like to participate in your ICO company. Can I buy your tockens for Bytecoin?

No, we receive only ETH, and only with smart-contract.

Tell us more about the bonus company for facebook and twitter

Hi, you can read about bounty here
I would like to participate in your ICO company. Can I buy your tockens for Bytecoin?
Activity: 322
Tell us more about the bonus company for facebook and twitter
Activity: 112

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Activity: 294
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
What wallet do you recommend storing tokens?

You can use Mist, Parity, MyEtherWallet.
What wallet do you recommend storing tokens?
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?

The number of tokens is limited only by the hardcap of Pre ICO (3,500 ETH)
Can we pay  tokens by transfer from the exchange?

Hello. No, jf you send the ETH from the exchange, the tokens will be transferred to the stock exchange wallet. Send ETH from the wallet, which is controlled only by you. Thank you.
Activity: 218
What is the minimum number of tokens are available?
Activity: 448
Can we pay  tokens by transfer from the exchange?
at least see the alpha version of the project and you can safely invest

We will try to show the results soon.

50 thousand people from the start looks ambitious. Although why not if the product will be quality! Good luck to the developers

Nice, great work, hope it will become successful.

Thank you!
Activity: 448
50 thousand people from the start looks ambitious. Although why not if the product will be quality! Good luck to the developers
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The idea itself is very interesting. You need to do a demo version. So that investors can see the product.
at least see the alpha version of the project and you can safely invest
Activity: 476
The idea itself is very interesting. You need to do a demo version. So that investors can see the product.
Activity: 24
Nice, great work, hope it will become successful.
Activity: 24
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
max supply ?? good luck dev !!

The maximum number of tokens on the Pre ICO is limited to HardCap (3500 ETH). Number of tokens, excluding bonuses is 3,500,000 + 150,000 bounty.

How would you distribute the profit among the token holders? Are they going to convert the tokens to shares?
What would be the correlation between your profit and the token price, and how would you achieve it?

Owners of tokens will receive a profit of a certain percentage (50% from sales of electronic tickets, 25% from sales of souvenirs). I'll give an example: we earned $ 100,000, $ 50,000 - this will go to pay dividends. This amount is divided by the number of shares (tokens). Thus, the more tokens, the greater the dividends.

The price of tokens on the exchange will not affect the payment of dividends. The price of tokens can fall or grow depending on the market conditions. Tokens can be purchased to receive dividends in the Pre ICO and ICO, or on the exchange after the end of the ICO. Payments will be made every quarter from the 20th to the 25th of the reporting month. We will also find an independent audit firm that will conduct the audit, ensuring fair distribution.

Distribution plan for payout of dividends looking nice while this will be first one ever crypto museum I hope this will bring fun and profit for early investors. Its not bad to invest into this project hopefully the team will deliver within time frame.
Pages:
Jump to: