Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [BOUNTY] WCM - The first Cryptomuseum in the world. - page 3. (Read 2879 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like this project. Joined the bounty campaign.
Yes, a colleague, I also liked everything. I would like to say that after the release of the alpha version, tokens should only grow
Activity: 224
I like this project. Joined the bounty campaign.
Activity: 218
on which purse do you recommend storing your tokens
Activity: 112
Hello guys! From this day, the bonus for tokens is 60% (until 08.11.201), you can check this in smart-contract. Also we invite you to participate in the bounty program
I liked everything. Perhaps I will join the bounty program too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello guys! From this day, the bonus for tokens is 60% (until 08.11.201), you can check this in smart-contract. Also we invite you to participate in the bounty program
Activity: 84
This is a good project, its like writing the history, a museum of knowledge is a great concept it will look like a virtual tour to the milestone of our crypto's it will be great specially for the future generations of crypto, the history will always be the basis, and with the basis future tokens can be perfected. kudos to the great minds behind this project! Wink
Activity: 56
if this project does what it says it would be a great resource for the community, everyone ends up looking up one coin or another and having them all resourced into a single area would be great.

nice idea for project allocated for museum
I hope Dev has success project at Pre ICO , ICO and Past ICO
has bounty Dev or airdrop?

Thanks Dev!

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
please tell us how users can see each other in the museum
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This is really an interesting project. I will support you in the Bounty campaign.
How can I mine your tokens?
what will give you decentralization technology for your platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can I buy your tokens by paying from the wallet of the exchange?
Activity: 476
It will be interesting to need a powerful PC to wander around such a museum or not?
Activity: 43
I hope that the idea is being realized, the project is very interesting, and most importantly, that it is unique, which makes it attractive to investors. The opening of museums in large cities will attract a very large interest in the project, and will also generate great interest in the crypto currency in general.
I very much believe in the implementation of this project and I wish success and good luck to the development team.
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
Activity: 35
Really interesting idea. Need to look closer  Wink
Activity: 322
Can I pay tokens with NEM crypto currency?
Activity: 6
Activity: 112
How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
of course! After the release of the token on the stock exchange, you will be able to buy and sell it
Pages:
Jump to: