Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 26. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
CloudFish ICO- CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech’s accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology.

Instead of relying on a single private key stored on a server that can be hacked or stolen, CloudFish developed a unique technology that splits the users’ private security key into millions of fragments and store it in blockchain thereby making it impossible for someone to steal or hack the key.
Activity: 8
CloudFish developed a multi-tier encryption based security model that leverages block chain to secure encryption keys. Can you explain what does "multi-tier encryption based security model " mean ?
Activity: 61
CloudFish Enterprise Security Server gives a complete control to companies over the security of their digital and block chain assets. The server allows on-premise key management, security dashboards, remote user locking and security policy definition and enforcement.
Activity: 50
The Future Blockchain Summit is taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre in association with Smart Dubai on 2 May 2018 and 3 May 2018. The summit will be a celebration of blockchain adoption which is sweeping the world.

Over 80 specialized speakers in all the areas of blockchain network will discuss the topical issues and talk related to it. It will be the most important conference of the year and CloudFish is going to be present in this Future Blockchain Summit.

You can meet with the CEO and Co-founder of CloudFish “Faisal Farooqi” and the team, CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.
Activity: 100
Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous.

It is a currency associated with the internet that uses cryptography, the process of converting legible information into an almost uncrackable code, to track purchases and transfers.
Activity: 23
Block chain technology must have a structure before providing security for it's underlining protocols. By providing segmentation for the block chain you will find it more flexible, we will be able to control and set it's dependencies.
Activity: 40
Without any doubt, there is a lot of hype around crypto currencies. While the world is heading towards a cashless economy, a brand-new financing model called ICO (Initial Coin Offering) became the hot new thing in the [Suspicious link removed]munity.Investors are throwing their savings into token sales and initial coin offering (ICO). These crowd sales of crypto assets have gained a lot of traction.
Activity: 20
The Future Blockchain Summit will be a world-class confluence of the brightest minds, industry leaders, and innovators, who are leveraging blockchain solutions to reimagine how we will engage with technology in the future.
Activity: 26
I will surely not miss this big event
"The Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai" is the gateway to the world’s most advanced blockchain government and a meeting ground for industry leaders and tech start-ups. I would love to have discussions with CloudFish Team members.
Activity: 44
When it comes to artificial intelligence cloud security, there are some question marks on my mind. We do not have very successful examples unfortunately.But now considering this project, the team really have a lot of work and provides us the tools to fight with the hackers.
I see that you guys really want to create something worthwhile.I am very curious about the next progress. Huh
Activity: 100
I predict because of the blockchain technology CloudFish-a key innovator in cloud security software built on blockchain will play a vital role for cloud security and the  team looks pretty good which is a mixture of blockchain technology expert and software giant having three decade experience.
Activity: 50
In their algorithm, there are more than 20 different criteria that determine the ICO listing’s ratings. Another contributing factor is that experts accounts are allowed to rate ICOs — to attain the expert account on ICObench requires different forms of verification and a credible portfolio. These people are shortlisted and then manually approved by the ICObench team.

Besides this, one cannot pay for good ratings on ICObench listing — which amplifies its credibility.

This is a good way for investors to determine if an ICO is safe to invest in — and also to understand the different aspects of an ICO, as the ratings cover the project’s profile, the team behind it, the vision of the project, as well as the product itself.
This is a very interesting concept but what intrigues me the most is that is CloudFish basically connected to other cloud platforms like Dropbox, OneDrive etc or is it itself a cloud platform that is linked with other major cloud platform ?
CloudFish-a key innovator in cloud security software built on blockchain can help fight cyberattacks due to contemporary advancement and latest achievements in cryptography and no doubt the security of CloudFish with blockchain technology is reliable.
Activity: 20
I am Proud to be part of CloudFish-a key innovator in cloud security software built on blockchain and no doubt the team really did a fantastic job! for the development Smiley
Activity: 44
Participating in an ICO sale is easy — all you need is an internet connection, Ethreum wallet and a little money to invest. There are no restrictions on joining an ICO campaign either. The ICO countdown has already begun for many tokens as per their schedules.
This is a very nice and promising ICO. Already a shining working product which to me will greatly benefit from innovative advances to the current blockchain technology.
However, one main thing that I see will be a challenge going forward is competition from ICOs in other more older projects, those with a decentralized computing infrastructure.I find it very impressive that CloudFish uses Algorand consensus. Gossip-based byzantine proof networks are a very promising way to develop an infrastructure.
Activity: 26
I think, CloudFish cloud security software built on blockchain will be a good project for the investors rather interesting projects with unique features.
A successful blockchain project needs a solid foundational structure in place. The team, a white paper, a roadmap, a prototype, etc are all necessary fundamentals that need to be developed as early as possible.
Glad to be a part of cloudfish that have all the traits to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: